Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul - Cover

Subservience of the Mind, Body and Soul

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What can possibly go wrong when one seeks adventure in life? Absolutely nothing can. All one has to do is show a little loyalty.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Transformation  

The intensity of the last few days has steadily grown. Marshall has never has so much pleasure given to him without the aid of a woman or his own hand. He has spent quite a bit of time thinking about how much better his life could have been had he been more open with himself. Of course nothing can quite compare to the Big Black and all the joy it has brought him. It has all been such a distraction for him, so much so that he has been slacking more and more at work. From his imaginings of his supervisor fucking him to thinking of his master, he really doesn’t have time for anything else. And the pleasure isn’t just for him. He does it because it feels good, but it’s more for her.

And the thoughts and new heights of pleasure are not the only things changing in his life. Physical changes are happening as well. After stepping into the shower from yet another round with the glorious artifact, he stops washing midway, noticing something different. He practically jumps from the tub to look in the mirror to get a better look at himself. What he sees he can’t believe. It comes as such a shock that he has to run back into the bedroom and take a look in the full length mirror on the back of the closet door.

Marshall looks himself over, smiling as he does so. He is beginning to look more and more feminine, that’s for sure. He has breasts! Not like a man’s, not like he has always known, but actual breasts. They are small, but they are something. But not only that, other things about him are different. Poking up from his hair are horns. His ears are longer. And then there is the tail, almost like a nub, jutting out from his tail bone. It’s all very strange and unusual, but very sexy at the same time. He licks his lips, finding himself sexually attracted to himself. Then he sees the tongue—his tongue!

Normally for Marshall, if he were to have woken up to this before all this started, something like this would have freaked him out. He wouldn’t know what to do. But it really doesn’t come as a surprise to him. Well, it does simply because it makes him so beautiful, but the changes not so much. With so much change already happening and the hallucinations, he is prepared for anything. With his mind in a whirlwind, he suddenly finds himself dressed and ready for work. How can I go to work like this? How would he ever explain the horns or ears or the tail to his co-workers, his supervisor or even his boss?

“Yes, how would you?” he hears a voice.

It startles him and his eyes darts back to the mirror. Behind him, on the bed is a shadowy figure that reminds him so much like the one from his imaginings. Could it be one and the same? He swings around to look at her.

“Yes, I am the one you imagined,” the shadow says. “I am the one you have imagined each and every time you’ve take the Big Black into your ass.”

“Who are you?” he asks, his voice trembling.

“I am your master,” the shadow says. “Your loyalty is high, but it is not enough, not yet. You still have a ways to go and I am waiting.”

Marshall’s eyes dart from the shadow to the artifact perched on his night stand, glistening from its use before his shower. Then he looks back to the figure. “What do I need to do to gain your trust?”

“Build me an altar,” the shadow says. “You must show your loyalty through your worship to me. Prove to me that you are worthy.”

Marshall swallows hard. “I can do that,” he mumbles. “I will get it started now.”

“No,” the figure says. She stands and saunters over to him. “First, you must be pleasured. Your pleasure becomes my pleasure. Pleasure makes me stronger. My strength feeds your loyalty. Loyalty earns trust. Trust summons me to bring pleasure for all eternity.” The shadow drops to her knees and kisses the tip of his erection through his pants. “You will no longer go to work. You will need to devote your time to pleasure and building an altar.” She unsnaps his belt buckle and slowly pulls the zipper. The sound of the metal on metal is like thunder in the quiet room. She slips her shadowy hands around his hips and reaches under his boxers to grab his ass. She caresses the man as she moves her shadowy arms down, making his pants fall to the floor.

Marshall is putty in the shadowy hands as he is turned around and his boxers are yanked down to expose his ass. His cheeks are spread and he suddenly feels warmth and wetness at his rear entrance. The man groans in surprise and pleasure as he is opened up. His eyes roll into the back of his head. Then it is as if time slips away. Marshall finds himself completely naked, his clothes tossed in clumps on the floor. The shadow of his master is back on the bed, beckoning him to follow, to kiss her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.