Lady Betty - Cover

Lady Betty

Copyright© 2018 by Tedbiker

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lady Betty is a sailing barge; the Wars have forced a return to much older technologies. Her captain needs a crew; where can he find one?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse  

Candy woke. Warm. Comfortable mattress. Soft sheets ... warm, solid body that she was moulded to. Stickiness between her thighs. Memory of the previous night. Had she really...

She had!

Had he really?

He had!

What’s more, she’d enjoyed it. All of it. More than that ... Her mind went blank. No, ‘enjoyed’ was far too weak a word.

Her hand stirred, moving through the hair on his chest. Moving south. Was she ... did she really ... want to take hold of that thing? Absolutely! It wasn’t something to fear. Not a weapon to dominate and hurt her. It was ... the physical way ... her ... soul ... joined to his. She snuggled close, very aware of the friction between her nipples and his torso.

Her hand found his ... member ... penis ... prick ... cock. Hard. Straining upwards, tenting the sheet. Fascinating! Balls. Not something she knew much about, but they seemed, if anything, a bit larger than... him. No, she wouldn’t name him ‘Master’, and never knew his real name.

Her little hand closed softly about that fascinating organ, and stroked. Bill sighed, and stirred, and she let go as it if were too hot, returning her hand to his chest.

“Hey, Pretty Girl.” Bill’s voice was a little thick from sleep. “How are you feeling this morning?”

“Like I’m still dreaming. I can’t believe ... Master Bill, if you don’t want me, I don’t want to live.”

“I want you.” He softly kissed her forehead. “but I need the toilet.” He swung his legs out of bed and padded, naked, to the bathroom ... closely followed by Candy, equally naked.

He’d barely managed to subdue his morning erection sufficiently to get a stream flowing when he felt the warm pressure of Candy’s body against his back, and her hands reaching round to hold his penis and direct the stream. Happily, his bladder drained before her contact renewed the erection. She pulled a piece of toilet paper to dab him dry. As he turned away, she held his cock to stop him.

She sat on the toilet, and leaned forward, pulling his cock to her mouth. For a moment, she remembered the disgust she’d felt when forced to take... his... cock, coated with her blood and fluids from both of them. But this, this, was Bill. Okay, the smell, the taste, was strong, but she could feel herself moistening. Besides, this was something she wanted, needed, to do.

But ... Bill held her head in both hands and, gently but firmly, pulled her away. “Sweetie, thank you! But no. Later, perhaps.”

She peered up at him, crestfallen.

“Have you finished on there?” he continued

She nodded.

“Then let’s shower ... together ... have breakfast, and go to meet my sister. Okay?”

“Okay.” Her response, quiet, subdued, a little sad, but clear. She found, however, that sharing the shower with Bill was actually rather enjoyable. When they’d dressed and ordered breakfast, Bill wrapped his arms round Candy and held her. After a few moments her arms wrapped around him.

“Candy ... I ... don’t know what to say.” He kissed her head and she pressed her cheek against his shoulder.

“Master Bill, are you pleased with me?”

“Very pleased!”

“Can I ask a favour?”

“Sure. Anything I can do.”

“When we bring Bernadette back here tonight, will you make love to her, like you did me last night?”

“You want that? Why?”

“I said if she told me how to seduce you, and it worked, I would share. I think ... I think ... she needs you, like I do.”

“Well, let’s see when we get there. Okay, Baby? I ... I’m very pleased with you. I’m just not sure about having two women.”


“Chairman, there’s an issue I think you need to know about,” William Hemmings was speaking to Sylvester Booth, Chairman of the governing Committee of the English Midlands.

“Good morning, Will! What’s so urgent you call me at eight in the morning?”

“I wanted to speak to you before you left for the meeting. A minor, volunteering for an Indenture, shouldn’t be used as a sex toy, should she?”

“Absolutely not! Of course, if she consents to sex, that’s a different matter. Not necessarily good, and there’s always coercion, but I assume we’re not talking about consensual sex?”

“No, we’re not. Sixteen year old virgin, discharged from Care, volunteered for a Minor’s Indenture rather than starve. Stripped, humiliated by an intimate medical, then her Indenture sold to some pervert who raped her – all three holes – then sold her back to a slave dealer. I’m not impressed by what I know of the dealer, either.”

“A matter for the Police, really.”

“I know. But you and I know that the Police wink at sexual abuse of women, especially slaves and Indentured Servants.”

“Yes, I suppose I do.” Hesitation. “Will, I’ve got matters I need to deal with before the meeting. Could you call Charles Phillips? See if he can make it to the meeting? If he can’t, perhaps Inspector Sanderson might represent him.”

“Very well, Chairman. I’ll certainly do that.”

“Good. I’ll see you at the meeting then.”


Sarah hugged her brother, then Candy. When she released the girl, she held her by the shoulders and gazed into her eyes. “Look after my brother, and we’ll be fine. Hurt him, and you won’t like the result.”

Wide-eyed, Candy didn’t immediately respond, but when she did... “I won’t hurt him! I ... I... love him.”

There was a similarly long pause, during which Bill, equally wide-eyed, watched the interaction between Candy and his sister. “Okay, then. We’re good.” Then she turned to her brother. “And you, Bill ... you look after this little girl, okay?”

“That’s what I’m trying to do, Sis. Speaking of ... if you don’t mind ... I’d like you to take Candy shopping. Thermal undies. Proper clothes, not orange ones. You may have to pretend they’re for you. Stuff suitable for a hotel or restaurant. Warm stuff, for sailing. Then, I’m afraid we need to shop for a couple of engraved collars. I hate to do it, but I can’t have Candy or Bernadette wandering around looking as if they’re unattached.”


Five prosperous-looking, well-dressed, middle-aged men sat around a large, round table. The table was of pale oak, and the high finish enhanced the beautiful markings in the wood. They’d finished dealing with the minutes of the last meeting, and had moved on to routine reports, when a knock on the door was followed by Chairman Booth’s secretary.

“Yes, Gladys?”

“You said to interrupt when Mister Phillips arrived,” she said.

“I did. Show him in, please.”

“He’s got Inspector Sanderson with him.”

“That’s fine. Both of them are welcome.”

Two men entered, both in full uniform. Gladys Smith followed with her trolley bearing carafes of coffee, a pot of tea, milk, sugar, cups and saucers.

“Thank you, Gladys. That’s all for now.” He looked at their guests. “Help yourself, gentlemen, and make yourselves comfortable.”

The Deputy Police Commissioner and Inspector Sanderson duly helped themselves to coffee, followed by the other members of the Committee. They all settled back into places around the table and sipped at their beverages.

“Thank you for coming at such short notice, Deputy Commissioner, Inspector.”

“Not at all,” the older man responded. “I’m happy to hear what the Committee has to say to me.”

“My colleague, Will Hemmings, came to me with a disturbing report which I feel needs to be considered as a matter of urgency. You know I’ve been concerned that there are suspicions that the laws concerning slaves and Indentured Servants have been skirted, or, often, ignored. It’s difficult to prove abuse without excellent evidence, but we have a flagrant example to deal with. Will ... would you tell our guests what you know?”

“Surely, Chairman. Deputy Commissioner, Inspector ... A couple of days ago, I took a call from a Bill Sanders, who is skipper of an old sailing barge which he uses to trade with the near continent and for coasting work. Apparently, I wasn’t aware of the history, that’s how these ships were used until the mid nineteen hundreds, a few years after World War Two. Anyway, he’d got my name from a friend who’d heard we were training Indentured Servants here in the Horseshoe. He was looking for crew for his ship as his Mate was leaving him for family reasons. Those ships are managed by just two, sometimes three, men. The history is quite interesting – you can be sure I checked it out. As you know, Bernadette, my daughter, has been at the Training Centre for over a year now. She actually asked to stay, and I’ve been happy to fund her place there. Anyway, Captain Sanders agreed to meet Bernadette to see if she might be appropriate for a place in his crew. That’s going to happen. However, Captain Sanders had previously acquired a girl who took a voluntary Minor’s Indenture. I was disturbed – quite upset, in fact – to hear her account of her experience, which was corroborated to a degree by Captain Sanders. Certainly, the place he found her was entirely inappropriate for her background. She claims – and I’m entirely convinced of her veracity – that when she agreed to the Indenture, she was stripped, subjected to a humiliating inspection by a so-called doctor, then her Indenture was sold to a pervert who raped her and treated her as an object for six weeks, then sold her to the dealer where Captain Sanders found her.”

“I agree,” The Deputy Commissioner said, “that sounds entirely reprehensible. We’ve turned a blind eye to a lot of ... misogyny, I suppose, treating female slaves and IS as objects. If true, though, this needs to be stamped on. Can we interview the young woman?”

“That’s probably fairly easy to arrange. Captain Sanders is coming to collect Bernadette this afternoon from the Horseshoe, and young Candace should be with him.”


Laden down with bags of clothes and feminine essentials, Bill, his sister and a confused but happy Candy, headed for a restaurant for lunch. Candy, dressed in conventional slacks, blouse and hoodie, and without the new, engraved, stainless steel collar that she would be wearing later, was going to join them in a public, family restaurant. Eating in a restaurant was not something Candy was used to. But, between her natural courtesy and watching Sarah and Bill, she was fine. Having eaten, they made their way to the hospital, where they parted from Sarah, then went back to the hotel to leave the shopping, before going to the Horseshoe to collect Bernadette.

On arrival, everything seemed the same as before. They were greeted by a different man, but that didn’t surprise Bill.

“Come in, Captain. I’m Corporal Paul Tracey, but everyone calls me Dick, of course.” He ushered them in to the reception, where he called the office to announce their arrival. From that point, however...

Two men came to reception. One, in the Training Centre uniform of shorts and t-shirt, advanced, holding out his hand. “Captain Sanders? I’m Major Prestwick, Officer in Charge here. With me is Inspector Sanderson.” He stepped to the side to allow a man in Police uniform to offer Bill his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.