Mom's a Tease

by mtnrebel

Copyright© 2018 by mtnrebel

Incest Sex Story: My friend gets fed up with his mother nbeing a big tease and gets even.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Revenge   .

My friend Mark had one hot mom. Mrs. Collins had a habit of teasing all his friends though. She was always making some sexy comment or flashing us a little tit or ass. Sometimes even letting us catch a look at her shaved pussy. She wouldn’t let us even talk to her about fucking her though and if someone tried to get a quick feel she would smack the hell out of their hand. Mark caught a lot of hell from us about it. He even got the crap knocked out of him a few times. I guess he decided enough was enough. On Friday at school he told some of us that his dad was going out of town fishing for the weekend and we should come over to his house after it got good and dark. All he would tell us was that we could bring whoever we wanted and come in small groups so the neighbors wouldn’t notice.

I was in the first group to show up of course and when Mark answered the door we all took a step back and thought “what the hell!” Mark was naked and it was obvious he had just finished fucking someone. Mark told us to take it easy and to come on in. He then hung a sign on the door telling everyone to just come in and go upstairs. He then smiled and told us to follow him.

We went upstairs and down to his parents bedroom. There lay Mrs. Collins. Naked. Legs spread out. Leaking fresh cum from her pussy. Unconscious.

Mark said that he was tired of catching crap about his mom an here was our chance. He had enough sleeping pills to keep her out all weekend. Fuck her all you want. Anywhere you want. Just don’t leave enough cum in her mouth to drown her. He laughed and said after you cum in her mouth if you pinch her nose closed she’d swallow whatever was in there. He’d already tried it. Mark grabbed a camera, sat down on the bed beside her and slapping her on the pussy really hard told us to have fun! On the table beside the bed was the bottle of pills and a black marker. Mark wanted us to keep score of how many fucked her on the wall by the bed for some reason. There was a price for us getting to do this though. We had to help him clean up the mess before she woke up. No problem.

It didn’t take a minute before I was pounding away on that pussy and someone else was straddling her chest fucking the hell out of her mouth. Mark was right. Pinching her nose made her swallow the entire load. Me I just loaded her pussy up with a hot wad and left it. There were five of us in that first group just fucking the living hell out of her when another group showed up. And then another. Then another.

There was a constant stream of us fucking her for quite a while when Sam jumped up on the bed. Sam was known for having a horse sized cock and he told a couple of the guys to grab her legs and roll her back. When they did it was a good thing she had a steady stream of cum running from her pussy over her ass because Sam shoved that huge cock of his right up her ass. Two strokes and he was pounding that cock in her ass balls deep like his life depended on it. I guess some of the guys thought that looked like fun because the next eight or ten did the same thing. The whole time they’re was always somebody tit fucking her or fucking her mouth. Sometimes both. Her mouth seemed very popular.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.