Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

I had floated back to my room. I crawled into my bed and slept solidly through the night. I had set my alarm but beat it by a couple of minutes. I got up and went into shower. After that, I dressed and left to meet Agnes.

We ate together with Melody accompanying us. After we finished, we went to our classes. On the way, Agnes asked, “Do you mind Melody’s presence?”

“No. It cramps our style which is probably good and, hopefully, helps her. She’s a nice girl who got into a tough and bad situation.”

“Besides, you’re a big, tough Viking and can tough it out.” She smirked.

“You’ll just have to kiss me to build my strength back.”

“Eric, I do want to talk to you privately about us after class. Don’t worry. It’s good.”

I nodded and we went inside the classroom. We turned in our written work and sat through the class which was fairly enjoyable. When the class ended, everyone left but us. There wasn’t a class in this room until after lunch. Agnes was holding my hand.

“Eric, my personal Viking, I want you to be honest with me. I love you and I want you happy with me. Last night, we did things I’ve never done before. I enjoyed every minute. I suspect that you have more experience sexually than that. I don’t want you to become frustrated with me. You know I’m a virgin. I always wanted to come to my marriage as a virgin. That’s not as important now as it once was.”

“Stop. Agnes, I love you and respect you. I don’t want to push you or me. Yes, I’m experienced. My last girl left me because she wanted to travel and screw in every state in the Union. She taught me a lot about a woman’s body though we didn’t love each other. It was lust. It was a lot of hot sex but it wasn’t as satisfying as last night with you. We don’t have to go that far for me to be happy.”

I took a deep breath. “We don’t have to do things we can’t do in public to be happy and enjoy each other. Melody knew what was happening but she’s a lousy chaperone since she’s cheering us on. We have plenty of time. I want us to take that time to learn about each other and find our own special joy together.”

I smiled ironically. “After all, we met only last Saturday and it’s only Wednesday now. It’s been intense but, even without the emotion from the problems with Mike, it would still have been intense and I would still love you.”

Agnes’ eyes widened. “I hadn’t thought about the amount of time. It feels like I’ve always known you. I, uh, well, uh, Eric, I still love you.”

“Good. We have a good start. Let’s just continue on and let things mature. I think we’re like good wine that improves with age nor will we turn into vinegar.”

She leaned over and hugged my neck. “My Viking. Yes, we’ll continue on our course. I love you, Eric.”

“I love you, Agnes. Now,” she looked up, “let’s go eat.” I grinned.

“Okay, Eric. You can be a rat.” We stood, hugged again and left for the cafeteria.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.