Resolution With a Redhead - Cover

Resolution With a Redhead

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

The two men entered with pistols drawn. I said, “Officers, I think the time for violence is over. Let’s all talk.”

The two looked around and slowly holstered their weapons. I looked at one and said, “You’ve been here before. How did they get out?” I had a free hand and arm now and used them to point at Mike’s body and Bill.

“I don’t know.” The officer answered. “I would like to find that out myself.”

“Someone was criminally negligent in releasing that animal. He was, we believe, going to kill Melody and Agnes here who is her roommate. We were protecting ourselves from them. Attacking us was a serious error in judgement for them.”

The officer nodded at me. He looked at Mike’s body and Bill’s unconscious one.

Amanda said, “I saw it all. We heard the thumping as Melody must have been beaten around. Agnes opened the door with her key and walked in followed by Eric. Mike attacked her while Eric went on inside to see to Melody. Bill pushed Melody violently toward Eric but he fended her off to Tracy and me. Bill then attacked him. He defended himself while Agnes stopped Mike from hurting her. He was bigger than Bill and she is smaller than Eric so she had to hurry to stop him. I-I think he’s dead. Bill’s not in good shape but seems to still be breathing.”

The cops took everyone down to the campus police station though only Bill was in handcuffs. Mike ‘s body would be hauled away by the coroner. Once there, we were questioned again. Bill was a high school buddy of Mike’s and had been promised Melody’s body again for helping. He was questioned further and admitted that he had participated in prior assaults on Melody in their hometown that had been more successful. Mike had held her down while Bill raped her followed by two more guys. Though she had made a complaint, no charges for were ever filed because Mike’s father stopped them.

After a while, the five of us were released though Melody went to the hospital for observation. Amanda went with her while Tracy accompanied Agnes and me back to the dorms. Mike’s body had been removed but the R.A. found a new room for Melody and Agnes. I helped Agnes move their stuff with help from Tracy and other girls. It was late so I phoned for pizzas. Some of the other girls and Agnes chipped in to help pay for them. We ate in the common room. I was stared at a lot not least by Agnes.

Finally, it was just the two of us. She said, “My personal Viking, it looks like you were pressed into service again. Thank you.”

“You’re quite welcome though you seem well able to protect yourself. You were awesome, Agnes. You still are.”

She blushed. “Eric, you have been awesome. I’m glad that I was with you. You are one of the really good guys. I want you around me.”

“That works for me. We have classes together and can get a lot of studying done.” I smiled. “Though, some of my studying will be of you.”

She smiled back at that. “How do you suppose it came that Mike was released?”

“I’m sure we’ll find that his dad had a connection here and used it to suppress facts and get him out. Mike should have stopped but probably never been thwarted before. Sooner or later, what you did was the only way he was going to be stopped. From what Bill admitted to having done, this wasn’t the first time Melody had been victimized by him without penalty.”

“Eric, what are you going to do this evening.”

“I’ll stay with you as long as you desire me to do that. When it’s time, I’ll go to my dorm room for the night.” Apparently, I said the right thing because she smiled. I realized that she had a beautiful smile to go with a winning personality and great body.

She quietly said, “Follow me.” I nodded. She stood and went to a sofa that was out of the way though still in the main room and pointed at me and then swung her hand to it. I sat down on it not hugging a side but close to one of them. She stalked toward me and I was having trouble breathing. Her movements were sensuous. She climbed on me and the sofa straddling me and facing me. Once there, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I tried my best to kiss her back.

She ended the kiss holding me fiercely and then started sobbing. I just held her and whispered, “It’s over and we’re okay. You did the right thing. Be at ease. Agnes, just be at ease. I’m here and I’ll care for you.”

The sobbing slowly stopped but she held on to me tightly. I held her as she got her emotions under control. My shirt on that shoulder was damp. She sighed and quit crying. She continued to hold me tightly. We remained that way for at least an hour. It was after eleven when she released me and stood. “I want breakfast with you in the morning.” I nodded. “Be here at seven.” I nodded again. “Thank you, Eric.” I smiled at her this time and pulled her into my arms. She came to me and we kissed again.

“You’re very welcome, my lady. I will be here in the morning as you desire. It’s my desire to have breakfast with you, too.” We had our arms around each other as we slowly walked to the door of the dorm.

Just before we reached the door, Tracy came in helping Melody. Agnes exclaimed, “Melody, you’re back! I glad.” She separated from me. “We have a new room and Eric helped me move us there. You have a new key. We’ll give the old one to the R.A. tomorrow. How do you feel?”

“I feel numb but ache from being hit by Mike and thrown against things.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.