The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer - Cover

The Runesmith Chronicles: Oni and the Farmer

Copyright© 2018 by BluDraygn

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young farmer with an ailing mother gets help from a large, blue-skinned, demon-like woman called an oni in return for a little bit of sexy time. As their relationship grows, they discover the young man has mysterious abilities and a special affinity for magic which will lead him on a journey that puts him into contact, and often deep inside, a variety of monster girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Edited by: Old Fart


Felli took Kal high into the air and let him go, allowing Kal to glide along with her most of the way back to the mountain. Then, according to their plan, the harpy hauled him up into the sky and released him again, so he could make the approach to the cave on his own. There was tense moment when he sailed into the turbulence created as air struck the windward side of the peak and pushed its way around. After a couple of seconds of being knocked about, Kal entered the much calmer area directly behind the mountain.

Kal’s only mishap was as he pulled up to check his speed, he ended up gaining more altitude than expected and bumped into the rock face just above the cave instead of landing gracefully inside it. Thankfully he was going much slower than the first time and his arms were more than enough to absorb the impact. Pushing himself away from the wall, the feather fall rune let him drift slowly to the ledge below. Ikuno stepped over to him as he landed, looking sparkling clean from her recent bath.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself a little too much doing that,” she said, smiling. “Do I need to worry about you running off with one of Felli’s relatives?”

Kal had pulled his mask off as he floated down to the stone outcropping. He then got his cloak turned about and situated on his back before replying. “You don’t have anything to worry about until I get that flight rune figured out. Until then this will have to be a fun thing to do when I come up here to visit.”

“I’m guessing you plan on visiting fairly often on now that you are going to buy the place. What happened to ‘I’m not planning on doing it tomorrow or anything’?”

Kal shrugged, “In my defense, I didn’t plan on it but the opportunity presented itself. So...”

“Now you are the owner of a roc hatchling’s cave. What next?” she asked as they made their way towards Felli’s home.

“Next is taking a look at the runes on the cookstove and in the bathroom. I also may make use of the bath myself after I’m done.” Kal had dressed warmly for the journey but exploring the heated larger caverns and his trip to the farm had made him overdressed for the higher temperatures. As a result, he was starting to feel a bit ripe from sweating.

The cooktop turned out to be based on a flow control. There appeared to be a rune under the surface that provided the heat with the runes on the side determining how much energy went to it. Kal followed a third line of magic to a spot just behind the stone of the wall a short distance away from the stove but couldn’t make out its purpose. Since the cooktop was always active as a heater just touching the runes on the side was enough to switch it from warming the room to hot enough to cook on without introducing extra power like those in the bathroom. He also took note of the conical depression in the ceiling with a hole in it that acted as a vent for whatever was being cooked.

The water controls in the bathroom were a bit more interesting in how they were all set up identical to one another. In each case, the magic that came from below split off to each of the four runes. The “cold” rune sent out a single line of magic that started the water flowing. “Warm” activated “cold” along with another line of magic that Kal assumed turned on some sort of water heater and “hot” activated the other two as well as another heater slightly offset from the first. “Off” cut the flow of magic to any and all of them. Kal made copies of each one as Ikuno looked over his shoulder.

“You know,” she said, “I have a waterfall that is just begging for a runesmith and a certain golem to turn it into a proper shower and bath, think you could make this work somewhere else?”

“Absolutely, all we need is a material that we can set into the walls behind the runes and can conduct the magic to where it needs to go. The main difference will be that yours won’t be powered by a cave down below, so you’ll have to insert a charged crystal somewhere to power the system. It will take a bit of planning but shouldn’t be too difficult. If I can modify the spell you use to warm the waterfall now, it should be even easier.”

“I’m looking forward to it already,” she said with a grin and began undoing the leather straps to her clothes.

“What are you doing?” Kal hissed in a whisper.

“Oh! You’re right,” holding her clothes in place over her breasts and groin Ikuno snuck around the thin privacy wall and poked her head out the entrance to the bath to find Rone and Felli cuddling together in her nest. Felli had built it in the shape of a large oval with the back partly up on the wall. Rone was taking advantage of that and sitting in it like it was a large deep couch with his legs hanging out the front. The adoring harpy had curled up under his arm to one side. “Kal wants to try out the bath and shower and I’m going to join him. Just ignore any strange sounds you hear.” She looked at Felli, “and if he can’t then maybe you can try out some of your lessons from this morning. Rone’s still young enough he should be ready to go again later too,” the oni said with a wink.

As Ikuno disappeared around the corner Rone grumbled, “I was hoping to be the first to do that.”

The oni’s head appeared as she leaned over behind the doorway, unwittingly showing off one of her large blue breasts with its dark nipple that was noticeably hard already. “Sorry,” she said with a smile, scooting back behind the doorway when she noticed neither one was looking at her face. “Call it a service charge for getting it all cleaned up and working for you.”

Ikuno stepped back in with her clothes in one hand. As she put them into one of the small cubbies that were carved into the wall, Kal asked her, “Are you so certain that I’m going to fuck you in the shower?”

“Nope,” she said with a sultry smile, “but I’m certainly hoping you will.” She turned away from him and bent over putting one hand on the side of the tub. She brought her other hand back and ran her fingers through her folds that were already slick with her juices then moved her hand up a bit and dipped those same fingers into her rear. “You haven’t taken me back here in a while, I’ve been missing the feeling of you in my ass.”

It took every ounce of Kal’s willpower to not jump up and take care of that oversight immediately. However, he saw an opportunity for a little bit of playful payback for this morning. “I still need to figure out exactly how the water is heated in this system as well as how the toilet flushes. I think you should sit on the side of the tub and play with yourself until I’m ready. Legs spread so I can enjoy the view and don’t cum.”

Kal could see Ikuno’s mind working for some way to get out of what he asked. After a few long seconds, she either couldn’t come up with anything or decided whatever he planned might be fun. The oni sat down on the back edge of the bath with her back against the wall, quickly casting the spell that dulled her claws.

Kal went back to studying how the bathroom’s magic worked but kept having his attention drawn to the large blue woman as her hands first ran over her entire body, avoiding her sex but paying extra attention to her breasts. He heard a small gasp and looked over to see her harshly pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her head was tilted back with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. Slowly one hand slid down her flat stomach and began lightly teasing the lips of her sex as the other continued to rub her breasts.

Kal realized with a bit of surprise that this was the first time he had ever really watched Ikuno masturbate and was shocked at how turned on he was by it. His prick was already painfully hard and part of him wanted nothing more than to strip and slide his throbbing cock into her dripping pussy or tight ass. Instead, he found himself entranced by the oni’s display as she switched from lightly brushing her fingers over her lips to running them along her inner thigh only to come back and touch her sex for a few moments before moving off to another part of her body.

Kal gave up on trying to figure anything out with the runes, he was far too distracted by the beautiful woman in front of him playing with herself. He quickly found himself sitting on the stone floor across from her squeezing his prick through his trousers. He had thought about pulling it out and stroking himself as he watched but didn’t trust himself to keep his hands off of, or his dick out of, the oni if he did that, not that she would have minded.

Ikuno began playing with her pussy in earnest, letting out low moans with each breath. With her eyes still closed she started rubbing up and down the entire length of her sex. Every so often she would sneak a finger or two down to tease her back door for a moment, her entire body jerking with pleasure each time.


The privacy wall at the bathroom’s entrance did a good job of blocking out noises from inside but Ikuno’s low passionate moans seemed to easily sneak past and into the ears of the two sitting in the nest. Rone and Felli had only listened for a couple of minutes before Felli got up and straddled Rone’s waist. As their mouths came together Rone brought his hands up to the harpy’s breasts and felt them swell under his hands, the hard tips of her nipples pushing into his palms as they quickly grew larger. Rone pulled back in amazement as Felli had gone from nearly flat-chested to only slightly smaller than Marda if he took into account her much smaller frame.

Felli gave him a worried look, “Don’t you like them?”

“I think they’re amazing,” said Rone, his expression matching his words. “How?”

“They go away if I fly, which is good because they make flying harder,” she let out a small moan as Rone ran a thumb over her nipple, “but come back when you touch them.” They were also very sensitive as Rone could tell from the sharp increase in heat where she was sitting on him. After a short time of playing with her now ample bosom, she mashed her mouth against his again, her tongue dueling with his as she made odd high-pitched noises of pleasure in her throat.

Between making out with the harpy and the passion-filled noises coming from the oni, Rone found himself quickly getting hard. Felli noticed this immediately and began rubbing her sex over the material covering his erection, soon the harpy’s juices had covered the front of his trousers.

Rone lifted the harpy up and looked down, it looked like he had wet himself. “Umm ... maybe I should take these off?” he asked. Felli nodded eagerly. As he set her back down Felli proved how nimble the small clawed hands on her wings were by quickly undoing his belt for him. Rone lifted up and slid his pants down, Felli’s eyes locking on his erect prick as soon as it was revealed. Her eyes never left his groin even as she helped him get his trousers the rest of the way off. Rone had been worried for a moment about sticks or other nesting material poking him in the rear but quickly discovered that was not an issue. Felli spent a couple of hours each day working on her nest and making sure that down and feathers were woven into the cup and everything was nice and comfortable.

Felli climbed back into the nest next to Rone once his pants were out of the way and stared down at his cock. Her sex was screaming at her to climb on top and ride him, even more now that she could take in his scent and see the tiny drop of precum form on the tip. However, she wanted to wait until later tonight when they had all the time they needed to enjoy themselves. Even though she had a feeling that Kal and the blue woman would be in the bath for some time, the harpy still didn’t want them to walk out in the middle of her and Rone making love.

She leaned over and licked the clear droplet from the head of his cock, causing a sharp intake of breath from Rone. The big blue lady was right, it did taste better when freely given. Felli was hardly a virgin but what she was doing with Rone was very new to her. Many of her previous lovers had been subjected to a lust crazy harpy their first time with her. Later couplings, if there were any, were filled with either fear or revenge and largely unpleasant until the man fled. Sick of her husbands running off, she had decided to make her home up here to prevent further escapes. Unfortunately, she had been ill prepared for how lonely living at such altitudes would be. Now that she had Rone, she’d never need to worry about either of those things again.

Felli savored the flavor for a moment before slowly taking Rone’s prick into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head. Rone groaned and reached down to run his fingers through her hair. The harpy froze, she didn’t think that she had teased him very much but Kal had said to expect a man to start shoving his cock on her mouth after he put his hand on her head. Her husband, however, just smiled down at her and kept playing with her hair. Guessing that she had misread the situation or that Kal was somehow wrong she put her tongue back to work as her lips slid down his shaft.

Felli’s small stature meant that her mouth wasn’t very deep. Rone was about to say something when the head of his cock bumped the back of her throat, expecting her to gag and pull away in the same manner Marda did. His surprise evaporated into an appreciative groan as his dick slipped into her throat without any sign of discomfort. Soon after he felt her lips press up against the base of his prick as her tongue swiped back and forth across his shaft. Rone might have been less surprised if he had known that harpies as a species didn’t have a gag reflex and the very idea was completely foreign to her. As he ran his fingers through her hair he stopped with his hand on the back of her head. Applying a tiny bit of pressure, he soaked in the pleasant feeling of being fully embedded in a woman’s mouth for the first time.

Felli, meanwhile, had closed her eyes and was letting Rone’s musk fill her senses, sending small shockwaves of pleasure straight to her pussy. She began rolling her hips forward seeking some kind of stimulation. Her wing-hands were good for dexterous tasks like undoing the belt and buttons on her husband’s trousers, but the claws made them ill-suited for things like playing with herself. Normally if she needed to get off she would find something to rub her sex against until she came, it occurred to her that this time she had more options. As she began sliding her lips back up Rone’s prick she guided his other hand down beneath her and pressed it against her pussy.

The soft feathers that normally hid her sex from view were completely soaked with the harpy’s fluids. Rone first dipped one, then a second finger into Felli’s sopping pussy as she took a few long deep breaths with just the tip in her mouth. Her tongue danced around the underside of his head as he dragged his wetted fingers forward and brushed them across her clit. Felli let out a small shriek and suddenly took him halfway down his shaft as she jerked away from the intense pleasure. Once the initial surprise was gone she began seeking out his hand, which he had jerked away in fear that he had hurt her. As she once again pressed his hand to her sex she continued taking him all the way to the root and once there began making small bobbing motions. While her throat massaged the head, Felli’s lips worked the base and her nimble tongue flicked and darted over everything in between.

Rone found Felli’s clit again about the same time he started to feel the familiar tightness in his groin.

“Felli, I’m about to come,” he warned her after tapping her lightly to get her attention. He was again surprised at the beaming smile she attempted to give him with her lips still wrapped around his cock. This was the time that Marda usually pulled off and jerked him off onto her tits, she didn’t particularly like the taste of cum but loved the feeling of it on her breasts, rubbing it into them like an expensive lotion. Felli pulled up and took a couple of deep breaths before sliding her lips to the base of his shaft again. The knowledge that he was welcome to come in her mouth, and even down her throat, proved to be too much for the man.

He put his free hand on the back of her head and held her in place as he began to shoot down her throat. After the first shot, she pulled back a bit and he yanked his hand away, giving Felli an apologetic look that she never saw. The next couple spurts landed on her tongue and the harpy immediately took him down to the root again, letting him finish in her throat as she savored the treat in her mouth. This was far and away her best experience with a man’s cock in her mouth. While not nearly as pleasant, her other experiences had at least given her the knowledge that she very much loved the taste of a man’s seed.

As Rone relaxed he realized that his fingers had stopped and began lightly rubbing Felli’s pussy again, she immediately began pushing her sex down onto his hand.

“Umm ... Felli?” The harpy looked up at him with his softening cock still between her lips. “Would you like me to do the same for you?” he asked. She looked up at him in confusion, no man had ever done such a thing to her, much less offered, leaving her unsure of what exactly he was asking. Seeing the lack of understanding in her eyes he reached over and lifted her body up and over him. The harpy let out an indignant squawk as his dick was pulled from her lips. After giving her a moment to make sure her talons were out of the way, he lowered her sex to his mouth.

Felli saw Rone’s soft prick was still below her and gently took it back into her mouth, humming in pleasure and excitement as he took his first tentative licks of her dripping slit. Her scent and taste were light and not very fragrant compared to Marda’s. Even so, her juices seemed to have the same effect on him as he felt his cock stir, however, the best he could manage was half-hard so soon after cumming down the harpy’s throat.

Rone had wanted to take his time and explore her a bit but Felli was too turned on at that moment for any delays. Placing her clit directly over his lips she pressed down lightly and began moving her hips in small circles over his face, letting out muffled moans as she still held his dick in her mouth. He smiled as he held the needy harpy’s hips in place and attacked her clit with his tongue. Her body stiffened at the contact, this was far better than rubbing against something, or even his fingers and she had quite enjoyed those. As Rone switched between making small circles and flicking back and forth her body got tighter and tighter as the pleasure increased until she was suddenly screaming around the cock in her mouth, her talons and wing-hands both digging into the nest below as she came. In a short moment of terror Rone wrapped his arms around Felli and held her tight against his chest to keep her from possibly lifting her feet up, he’d have to be careful of those in the future.

Felli collapsed on top of him, panting as his prick slipped from her mouth. Rone was only partially aware that the sounds coming from the bathroom had stopped for a moment as he picked the harpy up and laid her down sideways in the nest with a questioning chirp. Laying down behind Felli, he laid an arm over her side and cupped one of her breasts as the sounds of lovemaking started up again from the bath. Chuckling he nuzzled and kissed the back of the harpy’s head while she made quiet cooing noises of contentment. Minutes later they had both dropped off to sleep.


Ikuno heard voices coming from the room out front and opened her eyes, looking in that direction. She was curious what it was that made it difficult for the harpy to fly but pushed the thought off to the side as something to ask about later.

Looking over at Kal she felt her face heat up as she blushed dark purple. She felt silly even as it happened, they had been intimate so many times it seemed foolish to be embarrassed about something like playing with herself in front of him. This wasn’t the first show like this she had done for one of her lovers, but that had been ages ago and, curiously, she had reacted the same way then. However, she was also doing something that was very personal and private, normally only happening when Kal wasn’t around. Even so, it was hard not to enjoy the effect she was having on him as she started moving her fingers and watched Kal grip his cock through his trousers. After lifting a leg up onto the side of the bathtub to give herself better access to her bottom she laid her head back once again and closed her eyes.

Kal crawled towards Ikuno when he saw her eyes shut, a smile came to his face as he remembered a similar scene from the day he returned to her cave. When he was next to the foot she’d put up on the side of the tub he sat back on his knees and breathed in the heady scent of her arousal. A moment later he hissed at the sensation of his cock sliding down his pants leg as it grew to fit the oni in front of him when the compatibility spell kicked in.

Ikuno dipped a couple of fingers into her sex to get them wet then reached around to her bottom and began making small circles around her pucker as her other hand began doing the same with her clit. With a long moan, she slowly slid a finger into her ass and began working it in and out, her chest heaving as she began to pant from the pleasure. Soon after she added the second finger, slowly pushing as deep as it would go along with the first. Kal’s undivided attention was on the fingers as they disappeared into the tight ring of her anus until her fingers suddenly came off her clit and dove into her pussy, the heel of her hand pressing hard on the swollen purple nub. Kal looked up in confusion and saw Ikuno’s head turned to the side, her mouth open as she breathed heavily. A look of strain was clearly etched on her face as her skin started to shimmer from the light sheen of sweat that appeared. After a long, calming lungful of air, she opened her eyes and looked down at him without turning her head.

“You ... need to finish up ... with those runes,” she said between breaths, “I don’t know ... how much longer ... I can keep ... from cumming.”

Kal realized at that moment he would probably never be as good at teasing as the oni in front of him, he loved seeing his women in the throes of pleasure far too much. Still, he had to poke a little bit of fun at her. “Is that all the longer you can last?” he asked. Seeing her brow furrow Kal laughed, “screw the runes. Do it, I want to watch you cum for me.”

The oni just closed her eyes and nodded vigorously as her fingers began slipping in and out of her pussy and ass again. She kept her fingers in her pussy for a bit longer, Kal could tell that she was rubbing the sensitive rough spot just inside, before bringing them back up to her clit. Over just a few seconds she built up speed until was pistoning her fingers in and out of her rear while her other hand rubbed in quick circles over her pearl.

Moments later Ikuno’s head tilted back as her face started to flush, which then worked its way down to the tops of her breasts. She gritted her teeth as she attempted not to scream but a high-pitched whine still escaped her lips as she climaxed. Her hand came off her clit and her fingers dipped back into her sex to tease the rough spot once again. This was quickly followed by a small rush of her fluids that drenched her hand as she seemed to climax again while in the midst of her last one.

Kal gripped his prick tightly through his pants as he watched her pussy and ass clench repeatedly around the oni’s fingers, wishing once again that he had his cock buried in one of those holes, so he could feel her squeeze down on him.

Ikuno relaxed back against the wall, her eyes fluttering open to take in Kal with a look that was filled with desire. Smiling weakly at him she got up on wobbly legs and fed some power into the “warm” rune next to the bath’s upper spout. The water that began spraying out went from icy cold to comfortable in seconds. Ikuno kneeled in the tub so most of the water poured down over her lower back and bottom. Leaning forward against the shower wall she shook her ass as an invitation to the young runesmith.

Kal disrobed as quickly as he could and stepped into the shower behind her. Taking his oni-sized cock in hand he placed it at her rear entrance. As warm water poured down on them he slowly began to press his way into her waiting ass.

“I want to do this with the help of Bea’s dust sometime,” said Ikuno looking over her shoulder.

Kal thought for a moment about the image of Ikuno with a rounded belly as if she were pregnant. Grabbing her hips, he drove his cock the rest of the way into her, getting a moan of pleasure from the oni as he stretched and filled her backside. “Yes, we are doing that,” he said with finality, wanting to make sure she understood that it absolutely was going to happen at some future time.

As Ikuno had said earlier, it had been a while since Kal had fucked her ass and he wanted to enjoy the experience. Unfortunately, as he took her by the hips and started to drive his cock into her bottom he realized that wasn’t going to happen. Sooner than he wanted he was holding himself tight against her backside as he pumped the contents of his balls into the oni’s rear.

Ikuno looked back and saw the look of slight disappointment on his face. She shared the feeling but could hardly blame Kal considering how excited he had gotten watching her play with herself, then the image of her pregnant she pushed toward him at the mention of Bea’s dust; a man can only take so much.

Luckily, she had a solution and reached down between her legs, brushing her fingers across his scrotum as she cast the rejuvenating spell. Feeling him start to swell again she put her hand back up on the wall and ground her bottom side to side against him, smiling as she imagined the seed already inside her being stirred around by his prick.

“You have got to teach me that spell,” said Kal.

She grunted in agreement as he took her by the hips again and started pounding her ass just the way she had wanted.


“Whoah ... that’s a bit more of Rone than I cared to see,” said Kal as he and Ikuno finally came out of the bathroom and saw the couple napping in Felli’s nest. Rone hadn’t bothered to put his pants back on after they had their fun. “Where did those come from?” he said staring at Felli’s chest. Rone’s hand had slipped down over her stomach and her much-enhanced bust was difficult to not notice, especially with the small pink nipples poking out of the fur-like feathers that covered her chest.

“I think I may know,” said Ikuno. “Let’s let them sleep. To be honest I could use a nap myself after all that work.”

Kal followed her into the tunnel leading out. “Work? What work? I was doing all the work!”

As they stepped out of the tunnel Ikuno reached up and stretched. “Getting off that many times takes it out of a woman. Plus, I want to curl up with my man and enjoy what’s left of the afterglow.”

Kal felt his eyes drawn to the oni’s curves like magnets as she reached up while thrusting her chest out and hips back, the smirk on her face told him the pose was for his benefit. “What do you think?” she asked.

“I think if you keep doing things like that I may try to get another round out of my friend down there,” he replied waving at his groin.

She thought seriously about offering him another magically-assisted round, but her bottom had a pleasant soreness right now that she wanted to enjoy, any more and it might actually start getting painful. “Okay, no more teasing. What do you have in mind until supper then?”

Kal sighed, “To be honest I’m feeling pretty worn out myself. Us men really aren’t built to go again and again and again like we just did. I still need to figure out the water gets heated, but I can do that later. A nap sounds like a wonderful idea right now. But first I’m curious what you know about Felli’s chest, those weren’t there when we went into the bath.”

“I heard her tell Rone that they make it harder to fly. Scholars studying harpies are few and far between, I have a feeling that in the process of ‘studying’ they end up becoming husbands to their research, so I haven’t read up a lot on them. Also, I don’t have any books on harpies in my current library.

“What I can recall is varied, researchers would see a harpy take a new husband and then have breasts the next day, some wouldn’t. Some thought that it was tied to their arousal, but others dismissed that based on their own observations.” Kal had to agree, she had certainly been in a lusty mood after their game of chase earlier and there’d been no sign of larger breasts when they landed. “All I can tell you for sure is that they don’t like flying with them, being described as awkward or ungainly in the air. Your best bet is going to be asking Felli when we come back.”

Kal nodded, “I may do that. Now, how about that nap?” he said smiling up at Ikuno.


A few hours later found Rone working on supper over the cooktop as Kal practiced his geomancy by making the attendant’s quarters a bit homier and more useful for human living. After removing the broken-down shelving next to the magic range, Kal pulled some new shelves out of the stone wall to replace them. Rone quickly went about loading them up with the various foods and eating utensils that Marda, Nina, and Perra had sent back earlier. He then asked Kal if he could make some more like that along the back wall since he had some bedclothes to put up and planned on bringing up some extra clothes and such for his future stays. Instead, Kal traced out a large rectangle and pushed it back into the stone then pulled out three evenly spaced shelves inside it using the same technique as before. Another similar set of shelves ended up on the wall opposite the sink and toilet in the bathroom replacing the cubbies that were already there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.