My Slave Mom and Me - Cover

My Slave Mom and Me

by Pallidan

Copyright© 2006 by Pallidan

BDSM Sex Story: A daughter suspects her mother of being a submissive and then finds out its true when she peeks in at the black neighbors back yard

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   .

Jenny always thought her mother was a lesbian being divorce for many years and always going next-door to see Laura and her mother, Nan. Her neighbors were a black couple with a daughter close to her age. Mother was always taking about how great her daughter was and how she did this and that. Her suspicions came true one day when she came home from school and seeing her mother not home walked over to the neighbor house.

When she arrived at the door, she heard some noises in back and assumed that they were out there in the yard. As she turned the corner of the house, she was totally shocked to see her mother naked licking Laura pussy who was sitting on a lawn chair reading a book. She had a leash attached to Jenny’s mother Lisa neck and her mother Nan was in another lawn chair with a large paddle in her hand swatting Lisa ass every once in a while.

She was totally disgusted at the sight but excited at the same time. She slowly lowered her shorts and started rubbing her pussy. She thought about how it must feel to lick a black woman pussy and some herself very excited with the thought. Meanwhile her mother had got Laura off and had now shifted positions to put her face in Nan pussy and started licking again. Laura had gotten up and walked back in the house.

Jenny was rubbing harder looking at the large black woman tits and the thought of sucking them herself. Not only was she frigging her pussy but she put a hand behind her and stuck her finger in her asshole at the same time. She was about to come when she felt pain in her ass and turned around to see Laura standing there with a switch in her hand.

“Don’t take that finger out of your ass,” she demanded. “Since you like watching your mother suck pussy so much, I think we’ll go join them. Like mother, like daughter they say. I want mother to see how white girls masturbate.”

A couple of swats with the switch convinced Jenny to proceed. Her shorts were still down to her knees and her finger was still in her asshole, but she managed to waddle to Nan lying on the lawn chair.

Her mother had not seen her and now that she was close Jenny could see her tongue deep in Nan pussy and her eyes were shut. She was lapping her pussy like a dog in heat.

Nan looked up partly in surprise and then smiled down to Lisa and told her to look up and see what a slut her daughter was. Lisa glanced up and saw her daughter standing there with her shorts down. She started to say something, but Nan shoved her face back in her crotch and told her to finish her pussy.

“She’s just like you slut,” she said, grabbing her head and directing her tongue back to the spot she wanted.

Laura told her mother she had found her in the bushes playing with her pussy and ass and thought she should be punished along with her mother for raising such a slut. Nan was delighted with the idea and told Jenny to turn around and bend over so Laura could spank her naughty white ass. Jenny started to protest but the switch came down hard on her ass. She was also told to remove her finger from her slutty little ass and put it in her mouth for her punishment.

Jenny red face complied with Nan commands. Her pussy was soaking wet and dripped as she turned around and bent over presenting Laura with a delightful view of her ass for her switch. Laura explained that if she moved it wouldn’t count and then she would get two for each.

The switch landed with a force Jenny had never felt before. She maintained her position however tears had already started to fall. After about 10 hits she started to move, and it took 20 before she had accepted all of them. She was crying and begging Laura for forgiveness throughout the ordeal. Nan made her remove all her clothes and get on the grass and kiss Laura feet for spanking her ass.

As she was kissing and thanking Laura, Nan got up and demanded Lisa crawl to a nearby tree and bring a switch back in her mouth to use on her fat ass. Jenny could see her mother ass moving sideways as she crawled to a tree nearby, broke off a branch, and returned to Nan with it in her mouth.

“Good doggie, show your daughter how a good little white whore presents her ass for punishment.” Nan demanded her.

Lisa immediately got on her back and lifted her legs above her head till her toes touch grass. Her ass was sticking straight up, and Nan wasted little time whacking it with the branch she had just brought back. Although she didn’t move from position, her ass was constantly moving sideways in pain and she was begging her mistress for forgiveness for raising a slut for a daughter.

Jenny felt sorry for her since it was her fault, but she continued kissing Laura feet not daring to move without any command.

When Nan was satisfied her ass was striped enough, she turned around so that Lisa was looking upward at her huge big ass.

“Slut come thank your mistress for punishing your ass.” She demanded.

Lisa got up on her knees and started kissing her ass all over and then stuck out her tongue and started licking Nan asshole. She was thanking her mistress and telling her how good her ass tasted. Laura excited from watching got back in her lawn chair stomach down and demanded Jenny crawled to her and lick her ass the same way. With tears in eyes, Jenny crawled forward and started kissing her tight ass and working her tongue between the crack.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.