The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Rebecca was in an outdoor meeting near the Forestry and Conservation merit badge area with about two dozen of the special workers hired from the oldest crop of both Boy and Girl Scouts that couldn’t afford the fees of summer camp.

They had exchanged their manual labor for the opportunity to live at the camp and get their meals there. Part of the deal was the chance to use all the facilities including the lake and the pools and places like the archery range and the rifle range as well as being able to seek any merit badge they wanted as long as they did the work necessary to earn it the same way as all the others.

There were more girls than boys in this section but overall the entire contingent was about evenly split because they didn’t want to seem to be granting favoritism to one gender or the other. Rebecca could understand their concerns because there were a lot of the traditionalists that saw the union as some sort of an assault on female issues when just the opposite was the actuality. It was a ground-breaking opportunity to break down the barriers of male domination of the scouting adventure. It was time for the Girl Scouts to break out of the “cookie selling” stereotype and to get equal treatment with the Boy Scouts for all awards and Scouting programs.

The most vocal of the workers were two former Girl Scouts called Heather Three and Jolene. The name of Heather Three was assigned by the headquarters because there were two other Heathers in the summer camp and each one had to be identified by more than just their first name. When there were two scouts with the same name they just used the first initial of their last name like Robert B. and Robert S. It seemed to work rather well in a typically unofficial way and there were no complaints thus far.

Each week the worker Scouts were given a log to sign for the ten dollar bill that was paid to them for each week of employment at the camp. It was not even minimum wage but when the room and board and other perks came into play it was just a token to give them some spending money for personal items.

Rebecca brought the two girls back to her tent to show them the regulations that required the Scoutmasters to include the worker Scouts in all programs to quell their perception that the worker Scouts were some sort of “second class citizen” whilst at the camp.

Apparently some of the worker Scouts, mostly female, were being denied access to certain programs due to some unexplained “lack of space” issues that seemed nothing less than a cop-out on the promised perks due under the agreement.

That seemed to clear the air and the girls were satisfied with the result.

Her daughter Edwina came into the tent without knocking drawing a surprised look from both of the girls.

Rebecca hastily explained it was her daughter and not some impolite scout not following proper protocol.

She made tea for all of them and slipped in a little Irish Mist to fortify them against the chilly day. It was not something a Scoutmaster was supposed to do but Rebecca felt if it was all right for her own daughter it was probably appropriate for the two worker scouts as well. To not do so, might have even been considered a slight against the girl’s equal treatment promise that she had just shown them with a convincing air of full authority.

Somehow, things got a little more cozy and comfortable because the flap was buttoned up from the inside and her daughter had taken a second shot of the Irish Mist and was getting all cuddly with the worker scout called Jolene. She could understand her Edwina’s eagerness to mingle closer with Jolene because the girl was one of those petite little things that needed a bigger, stronger girl to take charge and make her do things in complete obedience.

Rebecca saw the handwriting on the wall and was ready to assume charge of Heather Three in the same affirmative manner, but Heather Three saw her opportunity to seize the reins and sat on Rebecca’s motherly lap facing her and started to mouth fuck her willing lips with her demanding tongue. It was a completely unexpected shift for Rebecca and it was so out of the ordinary that she was momentarily unable to resist the needs of her dominant visitor.

Things went downhill so rapidly that Rebecca found the aggressive female Boy Scout was soon spreading her knees in a familiar fashion and she was like putty in the younger girl’s arms unable to resist or object in any effective manner.

Heather Three was from the wrong side of the tracks and had been subjected to a stressful home life with four horny teenage brothers and no other sisters to take up the slack. Even her often boozed up stepfather was taking advantage of her proximity to give her anal instructions after midnight. The incest was not her primary problem because they were all of a non-violent nature and simply pestered her until she got worn down with resisting and simply gave them what they wanted providing they gave her something in return like cutting her toenails or brushing her long black hair. She never took money because her grandmother had told her at one time long ago that was the cardinal sin of all for a woman that wanted to have her own personal space.

In a way, the attitude that she seemed to enjoy most these days was to treat the older, desperate for sex female acquaintances the same way she had been raised and she would tease them and tease them until they submitted to her urges and gave up their feminine secrets like she was their new boyfriend and entitled to their favors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.