The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The isolated coed Boy Scout Camp was visited by a contingent of Sheriff’s deputies, social workers and even a couple of FBI agents due to a complaint from one of the young former Girl Scout’s parents that their “little darling” had been abused by a male Scoutmaster whilst in the showers.

As evidence they furnished her detailed letter that described the pervert taking liberties with her boobs, her private parts and even her sixteen year old ass cheeks on the pretext that he was inspecting her for “spider bites”.

From Rebecca’s point of view, the entire affair was just a bogus attempt to discourage any close contact between the Boy Scout units and the Girl Scout Units as too progressive for and already disintegrating society.

Besides, she knew the Scoutmaster in question and her opinion was that the man was as passive as a bowl of cereal and he had a severe problem with erectile dysfunction because she had been unable to get him hard in her tried and true methods that had never failed before.

The poor man’s name was Oscar and he was an Oscar through and through with little emotional nuances to his personality other than a love for animals and taking long hikes in the woods observing nature at the finest. In fact, he was the most non-aggressive male she had encountered in her adult years on the planet.

It was depressing to see the man being led away despite the girl’s testimony that it was she that had professed the possibility of a spider bite right on her bottom in a place that she couldn’t see even with the placement of two mirrors to help her out.

They took her out of the camp program right away and she left in tears wailing that it was all a “big mistake”.

After that fiasco, all Scoutmasters were instructed to scan the scout’s letters home to make certain they were not making up falsehoods about camp life and sending out incorrect impressions of their activities.

Rebecca knew that all of the scouts in her troop were sharp enough to understand the need to keep some things that went on in camp inside the campgrounds and a matter only to be discussed with the camp officials.

However with fourteen troops and about four hundred plus participating scouts, it was difficult to keep an eye on everyone all the time. Besides, there were almost one hundred other non-paying scouts that were tapped for furnishing labor in exchange for using the camp facilities and the opportunity to take the same merit badges. It was a lot cheaper than paying adults for the work and kept things more “in-house”.

The non-paying scouts were mostly in the sixteen to seventeen variety and they tended to see themselves as a step above the regular camp residents because they were able to go anywhere and do anything they wanted when they weren’t working in the kitchen or moving equipment from one location to another for the residents to participate in some popular event.

Some of the worker-scouts made a habit of visiting Rebecca’s tent because she was quite understanding when it came to furnishing needed items like condoms and cigarettes. She didn’t mind that at all because she sometimes used them to her advantage in handling her own troop members with urges that were better treated by another minor rather than an adult like Rebecca with the risk of being thought a molester or a pervert by an unforgiving public.

Two of the worker-scouts were brothers originally from Puerto Rico but with excellent command of English and an attitude that was unusual in modern-day youngsters. They were Louis (age 16) and Freddie (age 15). Strangely, it was Freddie that was the instigator and Louis that was the follower in almost everything that they did together.

Rebecca had used them to set up a new tent site for a common area for the scouts to play games and read their merit badge books that helped them down the path of getting the award. She was a little surprised when Freddie whispered in her ear that he and his brother were not interested in the merit badges, they were only looking for pussy with the addition of the former Girl Scouts to the mix.

His honesty led her to the conclusion that she would try the threesome that she was long dreaming about in her fantasy world of “doing it” with almost every size dick imaginable.

The boys both got the message loud and clear when she explained about most girls wanting guys to “make them” do things because it made them feel a lot less guilty about their inappropriate behavior in the post-getting-fucked stage of becoming up close and personal.

The two boys both had impressive dicks and she fastened the hook on the tent flap before she assumed the down on all fours position that she knew would turn them on and give her the dual impalement that she had been hoping for quite some time.

Of course, it was Freddie that went right for her anal entry.

She had guessed right from the beginning that he was the “ass-man” and his dick was just perfect for stretching a female sphincter to maximum stress-load and making a girl so excited that she could barely keep from peeing right on the sheets and mattress in a complete show of immature reaction.

Somehow, Louis had reversed his position underneath her in classic sixty-nine and now his dick was knocking on her descending vagina being slowly driven down by Freddie’s huge cock. At that point, she lost all sense of remaining aloof from the situation and surrendered completely to the brother’s working like a perfect tag-team to bring her along to her much-needed orgasm.

It was uncertain which dick had triggered her first orgasm but she tended to think it was her anal impalement even though her female juices flooded her vaginal channel and caused poor Louis’s cock to start spurting his load long before he wanted it to end. He really liked being inside this blonde adult female’s pussy and he had to admit it was a lot tighter than even his virginal sister’s twat when she was first learning all about the birds and the bees. He assumed her looseness between her feminine folds was the reason why most of her boyfriend’s spread her cheeks and went straight up her ass whenever possible because she had pretty ass cheeks and her little anus was a tight as a drum all things considered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.