The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Boy Scout Troup 369 Scoutmaster Rebecca Johnson decided it would be a good move to allow her oversexed daughter Edwina take over the special tutoring lessons for young Raymond to pass the swimming merit badge to qualify for advancement to Eagle Scout.

There was only one other candidate for Eagle Scout now in the troop and that was a cute sixteen year old blonde called Honey Longleg. It was amusing because she was not in the least bit tall and was the shortest scout in the troop despite being one off the oldest members.

Rebecca had caught young Miss Honey stirring up her pot with her hairbrush handle under the covers at lights-out just a few days ago. She had thought to report it to the administration but the girl promised to be well-behaved in future and seemed terribly embarrassed by the entire affair to the point that she broke out in tears and clung to Rebecca’s shoulders like an orphan with nobody to turn to in her hour of need.

The girl had been a bit bullying toward a few of the younger male Boy Scouts and Rebecca was tempted to report her but held her tongue because she knew it would ruin her chances of becoming an Eagle Scout. If she could mentor a former Girl Scout to that lofty peak of success, then the entire program would be deemed a success in their region.

It was only the night before when the sensuously sweet Honey knocked on her tent flap and asked permission to enter.

“Yes, permission granted, enter and state your business!”

The girl was clothed only in her knee length nightie that was the official nightwear issue for the female Boy Scouts. The boys wore their green undershirts and a pair of camouflage briefs that had an opening for their dicks if they had to take a leak. Of course, the Girls had the advantage of just squatting down and lifting their nightie out of the way of the stream of descending urine.

“Scoutmaster Rebecca, I came to personally offer my apologies for my inappropriate conduct and I wanted you to know I only did that because I was so lonely here in camp and didn’t have any other boys or girls that I liked well enough to ask to help me take care of my urges at night.”

Rebecca was well aware that most of the boys and girls were doing the exact same thing under the covers and the sound of the squeaking bed springs in the tents at night but it was a lot easier to pretend all was peaches and cream and ignore the obvious. She had come to the conclusion that one of the advantages of having the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts joined together in places like summer camp was the ideal opportunity for them to engage in heterosexual explorations without fear of retribution or condemnation.

If they wanted to swing the other way, she saw no harm in it providing it was a choice of free will and internal inclination.

She looked at the petite and desperately determined young girl and saw herself in her younger years. In her previous consultations with sweet-faced Honey, she pitied the fact that the girl had never had any real connection with either of the sexes and had gone the self-pleasing route to satisfy her incessant urges. It seemed such a waste to her because the girl was truly a feast of femininity and succulent female flesh.

Rebecca told Honey to get on the bunk belly down and bury her face in the soft allergy-free pillow. The smile on Honey’s face told her that the girl thought she had finally won the day.

Then, the female Scoutmaster went to her trunk and dug out the ten inch blank strap-on that she saved for male Boy Scouts with bad behavior and for former Girl Scouts with lack of proper submission when it came to giving up their secrets in their hidden “goodie lockers”. It was time to show young Miss Honey that scouts had to do their best to “always be prepared” and know how to react when the scoutmaster mounted them from behind with a terrifying ten inch black dick strapped around her narrow waist.

“Oh, my God, please don’t put that thing in my ass, ma’am. I promise to be a good girl for you and follow your orders.”

Rebecca had to laugh because the girl sounded just like her when her Uncle had first showed her the size off his huge dick and told her to touch her toes.

The lubricant under the pillow was all she needed to get Honey ready for some doggy style exercises in taking it from behind. It was time for the promiscuous but cock-teasing girl to learn some basic lessons about true compliance.

After she liberally covered Honey’s ass with lots of scented lube, she rubbed it all over the full length of the ten inch faux cock and introduced the bullet head to Honey’s virginal sphincter.

“Oh, Miss, it feels so funny. Are you really going to shove it up my back door?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.