The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Rebecca was at a loss for words when she walked into the last tent in the line and found young Raymond James face down in his bunk sobbing like he had just lost both his parent in an airplane crash.

She knew that wasn’t even a remote possibility because the James family was one of those “never go out” families and were the only family in the neighborhood to never light up their porch for Halloween.

Of course, that wasn’t a reason to take a dim view of their social skills, it was just strange in today’s society to find a family that just minded its own business and kept to themselves most of the time without interacting on any level. She thought the father was a lawyer and he worked for one of those government agencies with alphabet soup initials that she was totally unfamiliar with because she stayed away from most government offices whenever possible.

The boy was one of the older troop members and he was particularly quiet and usually only talked when somebody asked him a direct question that could not be avoided.

He was an agreeable young lad with a strong frame and outstanding upper body strength developed from daily sets of pull-ups that seemed his only interest. She had heard that he wanted to join the military service just as soon as he was old enough to enlist without getting his parents approval. He had just turned seventeen so that was a long eleven months away. Her son Eddy and her daughter were both in this tent and they had never mentioned to her that Raymond was under stress of any nature and she wondered if it was something that had just happened to make him so upset.

“Raymond, it is Scoutmaster Rebecca. Can you tell me why you are so upset?”

The boy looked up at her and she could tell that he was dreadfully embarrassed at crying in the presence of a woman even if she was the Scoutmaster and in charge of his welfare whilst he was at the Summer Camp.

“Excuse me, Scoutmaster, I just received word that failed the swimming test for swimming merit badge again and if I don’t pass the test, I won’t be able to put in for my Eagle Scout rank at the end of the summer. I wanted it so badly because I know it will give me a step up in getting into the Air Force or the Navy and get one of those schools where I can learn a real skill. I really don’t want to go into the Army or the Marines where I will be mostly a trigger puller and order follower like some robot without brains. Don’t misunderstand me, I respect those services just as much, it is just a dead-end road when you get out after three or four years and have to face a lot more years of reserves when you can get called back in at a moment’s notice.”

It was literally the last thing she thought would be bothering the boy when all the other problems she had been involved in were either related to problems between the sexes with one or the other wanting to “break up” or “do it” without waiting any longer or to some addiction that had drugs or booze hidden out of sight and unmentioned to too many years of ignoring the problem. In her mind, those were real problems, not some test for a merit badge even if it did mean a different path in a young man’s future with certain goals on his mind at an early age.

She sat on the edge of his bunk and tried not to notice the hard-on because she knew it would only embarrass him further. It was only natural because she had just come out of a shower and had her French bath soap on her soft delicate skin from her toes to her scalp.

The thing was like a coiled snake only inches from her bare leg and her pussy was suddenly tingling with that old familiar urge to irrigate her snatch. It was a thought that she was fearful of because it would not be wise to get into a relationship with a seventeen year old Boy Scout no matter how handsome he looked or how tasty his cock looked just waiting to lose its virginal status.

She thought for a moment that perhaps her daughter Edwina could possibly cheer the boy up by giving him a blow job or something of that nature. It was obvious to her that her daughter took after her mama in that regard because she had always considered it the most skillful of her many talents in the bedroom.

Rebecca hugged the sad Boy Scout to her bosom and the bright youngster didn’t miss the chance to nuzzle her nipples with his open mouth and touch the tips with his tongue. She was so focused on running her long delicate fingers through the boy’s curly blond hair that she didn’t even notice that his hardness was now rubbing on her bare thigh with grown-up determination and the sort of firmness that would be certain to push her into a shameful orgasm.

She felt his impetuous fingers in her pubic hair trying to find her still hidden slit. It was obvious that he was a virgin because he had no idea what he was doing and simply hoped he was doing it correctly from his instinctive desires.

Still, it would be hours before she was due to be anywhere and it was highly unlikely that any visitor would disturb them in the privacy of the tiny tent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.