The New Scoutmaster Is a She - Cover

The New Scoutmaster Is a She

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3: Adventures in Summer Camp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Adventures in Summer Camp - Married, divorced and only 35 with a set of 15 year old twins. Not the ideal situation for Rebecca to become a new Scoutmaster of a coed Boy Scout/Girl Scout Troop in an experimental new program for young interaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Rebecca’s sixteen year old daughter Edwina was really looking forward to the new experimental Boy Scout/Girl Scout coed camp because she would have an opportunity to offer her oral services to any number of new teenaged boys without much interruption.

The fact that they would be on their own out in the woods and learning all kinds of new things was excuse enough for some playful interaction between the teenaged boys and girls with all kinds of energy and blossoming desires emerging at every casual encounter.

The first day at camp, Edwina was on her knees for two seventeen year old boys that liked to do things together. They made a game of taking turns inside her willing lips and one of them kept his naughty hands buried up under her skirt and inside her regulation undies learning all her anal and vaginal secrets. Far from being insulted, Edwina took it as a great compliment because she desperately wanted to have some strange boy risk it all by bending her over a convenient fallen log and making her take it all the way up either of her untested entrances sooner rather than later. She was in such a state of vaginal desire that she had to cross her legs whenever a boy came near enough for her to see the bulge in his trousers.

She really liked the pair of teens using her at the same time because it inspired her to consider increasing the exercise to three boys with dicks in dire need. Suddenly, she was filled with enthusiasm to bring her lips to service any boy in need because she felt it her duty to keep them on the straight and narrow in seeking oral satisfaction. In a way of thinking it was almost her Christian duty to save their souls from eternal fire by making them heterosexually normal in the eyes of the Creator. Edwina was not entirely certain she was in complete accord with that line of thinking that she had been indoctrinated in every Sunday by a preacher who excelled in his vivid descriptions of the scenario in that place down below where the bad boys and girls had to go to pay for their sinful mistakes.

Besides, it was much nicer to see her mouth filling up with boy juice in the pursuit of something worthwhile rather than just satisfying her unexplained need for masculine cream on her tongue and a rough hand on the back of her head.

She had seen her mother do the same thing for other men. In fact, one of them was her twin brother Eddy with her head bobbing up and down on his shaft like a carefree girl on a seesaw. Once, she had even seen Rebecca being spanked over a strange woman’s knees and with a strange man’s cock residing deep inside her mouth like some saliva-seeking animal desperate for some female spit on the tip of his dick. That sight was so vivid that she would sometimes put her furry Teddy Bear between her legs and squeeze him until she had the tingle she needed so badly when the need for “doing it” filled her every pore with demanding desire.

When she was called into the Camp director’s office for an interview, she was surprised that he was fully informed about her “on her knee’s” performances and she was forced to blush with shame at the vivid written description of the confession one of the boys had written to his mother. She realized immediately that it was a terrible error to tell the boys her real name because it was so easy for them to locate her and bring her to their brand of Camping justice.

Edwina was certain the middle-aged man with the glasses and bald head would send her back to the city in disgrace and embarrass her poor mother with her daughter’s disgraceful conduct.

“Young lady, we take such oral activities quite seriously here in the Coed Scout Camp and you are out of order in giving out such sinful services indiscriminately to any boy that walks in your direction. You have two choices, you can either pack your bags or leave immediately with your mother fully informed about your disgraceful conduct or you can bend over my desk right here and take your punishment like a good Scout and keep your mouth shut about your punishment.”

Edwina lifted her head unable to express her relief at the opportunity to escape the need to let her mother know how badly she had disgraced the family name.

“Yes, sir, I’ll take the desk, sir. Should I push up my skirt or just wait for you to give me my correction?”

She heard the short, fat man laugh and he told her,

“This will not be a spanking, dear, it will be a much deeper impression you need to keep your mouth tightly closed around the male scouts unless I give you permission to use your skills at my command. Where do you want it, the backside or your pretty little pussy? I bet a nasty girl like you wants it in the ass just like all you naughty females with one thing on your mind when you get alone with some poor boy with a hard dick and nothing to use except his own hand to make it go away. Quiet now whilst I get you ready for your correction.”

Edwina allowed the head Scoutmaster to put his chair pillow under her tummy and he pushed up her skirt and pulled down her regulation undies before she could say another word.

Then, he took his middle finger laden with some lubrication from a small jar and he pushed his finger right into her tightly clenched sphincter just like her mom did when she was getting ready to take her rectal temp with the slender glass filled with mercury. She never minded those medical exposures because it made her have funny tingles down deep inside her core that reminded her of the times she had seen her mom doing something odd with a man and making sounds that sounded more like one of the dogs than her beloved mother with her healing hands and happy smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.