An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

Friday finally arrived, and with it, the closing on the house. The agent had arranged to actually do it at the house as the finance company’s conference room didn’t have enough chairs. The house came with a gigantic dining room table and quite a few chairs to spare, which was very fortunate for us.

The company’s agents remarked on our number as unusual at a closing, but shrugged and had us fill out the paperwork and sign as a collective. Jane had shown brightly as our lawyer, her office having completed the legal work creating our collective in record time, so we were now the family was a legal entity that could buy, own, and sell property as a group.

The movers showed up on Saturday, moving the furniture and possessions from one house to the other. This was the fastest move I had ever been a part of -- it took the family only a few hours to pack, box, and then unpack once it had been transported! So many hands made for very short work. Even the hot tub had been drained, moved, and set up again in record time.

The ladies moved all their furniture and possessions in as well, and once again, many hands made short work of it all each time. The ladies all took rooms in the various clusters of bedroom areas, and furniture got shared in the common areas.

Of course, we would be purchasing a fair bit of new furniture in the near future, most specifically baby furniture and equipment, not to mention supplies. Another concern was the common great bed in a very large room that had once been one of the great rooms of the house. The ladies got creative with four Alaskan King mattresses and a whole lot of pillows, sheets, and coverlets, and we had a bed that we all could, ah, use with room to spare.

We broke in the giant bed that night, with waterproof non-plastic mattress covers and incredibly high thread-count sheets. It seemed like heaven, not too slippery (like silk) but so smooth it felt like making love on clouds that would let you keep a purchase for a lot of activity that required it. Trish, Maryanne and Sera got well-compensated for their thoughtful ingenuity!

Lynn and Judy were particularly insistent on getting pregnant, so no matter what else happened, when I came it was inside either of them. Miri was glowing, not with the usual glow of a pregnant lady, but like she knew something the rest of the world didn’t, and was content to keep her secret. Ellie and I, however, were in on it -- we could see the little spark in her womb when we checked, but didn’t say a word, waiting for Miri to announce it, which would probably be when the EPT stick confirmed it for her.

Lynn, it turned out, had a major pregnancy fetish, and Miri was right; she would not be able to sit still for at least nine months, and was going to be all over all the ladies as they grew. She closely checked Ellie every day for the tiniest of changes, knowing she would be the first to show. Fortunately, Ellie was tickled, and other things, by this, and didn’t discourage Lynn in the least.

We set up the video calling equipment that Saturday, and only some of us were startled when my mother caught a few of the ladies sans clothing passing through and didn’t mind at all, she just cheerily said “hello” to them and continued talking to Linda and I. When Ellie walked in, however, she stopped and told her how beautiful she was, and how proud of her she was. Ellie looked like she had stepped on a cat’s tail for a moment, realizing she was naked in front of her grandmother, then she smiled and thanked Mom for her words, and came to sit with Linda and I, and chat with Mom like it was perfectly normal.

“Not showing yet?” asked Mom.

Ellie put her hand on her womb and said, “No, not really. Lynn checks every day, though, and as soon as I do, I’m sure you’ll hear about it!”

“Oh, I know! Isn’t she terrible?” Mom asked with a laugh. “Close your mouth, Dave, or you’ll catch a fly in it!”

The ladies looked at me as I closed my mouth and put my eyes back in my head. “Uh ... you ... she... ?”

“Yes, Dave. You’re not the best at calling your mother. I’ve got to get news somehow!” She paused, then, “Do you think Miri is already pregnant? Lynn says she thinks so.”

“Uh ... she hasn’t said, yet,” I stammered.

“But... ?”

“Until she says so, I think I should keep my thoughts about that to myself,” I said, as Ellie nodded “yes” to my mother.

“Okay, be that way,” said Mom, with a twinkle in her eye. “I’m packing my bags, and should arrive tomorrow at 3:05 your time. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again!”

“Uh, Mom, you may see a lot of everyone. I mean, a lot more than that usual!” I said.

“Oh, I know. Lots of nudity and I may even see sex happening, right?” Mom said like I was a simpleton.

“How... ?”

“Really, Dave, haven’t you noticed I am not shocked at naked women walking through, or your naked daughter sitting next to you playing with the nipple on your wife’s breast?”

“What!” I looked at the other two beside me, and sure enough, Ellie had her hand down the neck of Linda’s shirt, obviously doing what my mother had said.

Ellie grinned, “Daddy, she knows, and she’s cool with it. She’ll be fine when she gets here.”

“I hadn’t planned on displaying it to her!” I complained, aggrieved. All the women in the room, even the one on the TV, giggled at me. “Comfort zone? What’s that?” I rolled my eyes. “She’s my mother!”

“Who saw you naked before you can remember,” said Mom.

“Big difference between then and now,” I answered.

“That’s what I hear,” laughed Mom.

“Oh dear God,” I said. “Mommm!

“I haven’t heard that from you since you were sixteen!” Mom laughed.

“I may go to Florida for Christmas!” I snapped.

“Oh, David! Stop being an ass! I’m coming to visit, and I am not going to disturb your household!” Mom said, all mother. Then she admitted, “Much.”

Oh, boy.

The doorbell rang at that moment, and Trish called, “Package for you, Dave!”

“Gotta get that, Mom!” I said, standing. “See you at the airport tomorrow!” I dashed from the room, face red, wondering how wierd this was going to get.

I signed for the package, and took it off to my new office area. It was my Christmas gift for the ladies! I immediately set to gift wrapping.

As I finished wrapping the last one, Ellie walked in and looked at them curiously, then grinned. “Your mom is not going to be wandering around naked, you know.”

“I didn’t know, but I’m glad to hear it!” I replied.

“She figured you’d be worried about that. How can you be shy after all this?”

“Um, it’s my Mom!” I said, then paused, thinking of just who I was saying that to. “Oh. Yeah. Well...”

Ellie laughed and hugged me. “You are so... you! And easy to get!” She hugged me again and kissed me, a kiss that everyone in the house felt. “She’s going to wear a nightgown when she isn’t fully dressed. She said to tell you.”

“Good!” I couldn’t keep the relief out of my voice.

She laughed again. “Is she the only person you are nervous about seeing naked, and being naked in front of?”

“Since your mother fixed it with the other one, yes.”

“I know,” she said. “I felt that way, too. I never wore anything even a little revealing in front of you.”

“Well, while I’m glad that changed, I really don’t want that to change with my mother, okay?”

“She’s already seen me naked!” she objected, then giggled. “I know what you meant. But she is going to see a lot of what life is like, here, you know.”

“I don’t think I can stop it. I just would like to keep the sex part private, okay? I mean, out of Mom’s sight. Can you make that happen?”

“We had a meeting, and yes, unless she asks,” she nodded, then laughed again. “You really are worried about this, aren’t you?”

“This is one of the parts of a man’s life that he likes to keep private from his mother.”

“Well, no one will do anything with you in front of your mother,” she said. “Your mother is likely to see other things, though. She can’t possibly miss Jen getting milked.”

“I know. I’m not worried about that,” I said. “Wow, it feels weird to hear that come out of my mouth!”

“Roll with the punches,” Ellie said, reaching through the gap in my robe and giving my cock a friendly squeeze with a grin.

She paused, and said, “This might be my last opportunity for a while,” and knelt down in front of me and sucked me to erection quickly. She then got up, turned around, and slowly sat on my cock with an “Ahhh, yeah!” as it slid in. I reached around her to hold her bountiful breasts as she slowly moved up and down. “Mmmm, this is different! Touches different places inside me, mmmm, well, the same places, just with mmmm, different, um, force, ooh that’s nice!”

It was nice, but I preferred to be flat and her facing the other way, personally. I loved watching her face and breasts. I could feel why she liked the difference, though -- and the sensations were pretty darn good!

She got us close to cumming, and paused, leaning back against my chest and snuggling, sharing her love with me, such simple and complex, multilayered love, as father, as lover, as father of her baby, and as a man. My love flowed back to her with pride in her as a daughter and with deep respect for her as a woman, and what a mother she was going to be. As we relaxed back from the brink, she began moving again, with English, putting an amazing wiggle into each stroke that was so ... fucking ... good! I pulled her down by her breasts and bit her neck, and we ground back and forth completely connected in a way we’d never done it before, no stroking, only grinding full as I sucked her neck making her growl and moan and clasp my hands to her breasts. It was ecstatic fullness in oneness, and the orgasm washed through us in something like an implosion of pleasure and “us”-ness.

“Oooh, Daddy... !” Ellie sighed.

“I love you, Ellie. You are just ... so ... amazing,” I purred in happiness, savoring holding her in the afterglow.

“Mmm, I love you, too, Daddy” she purred back, squeezing my hands which were still holding her breasts. I was glad my chair rocked back against the wall, holding us up, but letting us relax in this marvelous cuddle.

After a few minutes, I was aware of all the other ladies sitting on my cock in the cuddle, too. I realized I hadn’t felt them until that point.

Ellie turned around and smiled at me, “I wanted a little Daughter/Daddy time all to ourselves. You must have wanted it, too,” she said, answering my unasked question.

“Good! Sometimes I want you all to myself, like I can have with any of the others. A little privacy is nice sometimes!” I said.

I felt a raspberry being blown, somewhere, and then a couple of others, and then laughter; it was good-natired teasing.

“Glad to know you approve,” I said to the household, to even more laughter and wave of love and fondness.

I hugged Ellie a last time and then made to get up. “Oooh!” she pouted and didn’t move, keeping me pinned within and under her. “Let me just enjoy this for a bit!”

“Happy to!” I replied, and hugged her to me again. We sat there about five or ten minutes, cuddling and reveling in the connection and shared love.

Finally, she did get up, and after that warm communion, the world seemed smaller and colder. I sighed, and she turned and kissed me on the cheek. “I know,” she said.

We walked back into the rear of the house to find everyone else cuddling or hugging, misty smiles on faces. Several of the ladies embraced and kissed us.

The mood lasted for several minutes until Jen walked in and stomped a foot and said “Moo-om!” Everyone got moving again -- it seemed to be the universal female consensus that the place should be completely spotless and in perfect shape before my mother arrived. They all seemed to consider her their mother-in-law, if a benign one.

A Chrisfmas tree was erected and decorated, bits of Christmas ornamentation, holly and mistletoe (of course!) were placed strategically, and a wreath was hung on the door.

My job, in particular, was to set up a bedroom for my mother, assembling the bed and all, with a bit of help from Sera. We thought she’d be pleased with it.

Jen, of course, was preparing some kind of feast to celebrate her arrival, with Jane as a helper. The two of them seemed to be getting along quite well. Jane was very, very deferential to Jen, now, and Jen even let Jane milk her, with all that entailed, but only when Judy wasn’t there to do it. Of course, there was less milk for household use when Judy did so, even with Jen’s astonishing output. Jen had been eating a special diet that Deb and a dietitian from her work had developed to support and maximize her output while making sure she didn’t deplete her body with her production. It seemed to be working well, as her output, and her breast size, had even increased, to Jen’s (and Judy’s) delight.

Deb was setting up a larger greenhouse near the house, and was transplanting various plants from her yard at her previous home, which she was preparing to sell. She had quit taking the suggestibility potion she’d been taking, but not the lactation supplements, so her milk was becoming safe to drink again without falling into a trance. She was also eating the same diet Jen was on. Ellie, Linda and I enjoyed that a great deal -- whether it was predilection, natural kink, or some early suggestion by Deb, we didn’t care. It was definitely a kink we enjoyed, now.

That night we gathered in The Bedroom (as it was becoming known), and Judy rode me to a thundering climax. She liked the cowboy position best, as she liked the feeling of control and that she could go as deep as she liked when she liked.

Judy had decided she was very bisexual, but only where I was concerned, and was enjoying the novelty a great deal. She said that some of her colleagues had discovered she was trying to get pregnant “the natural way” and had been volunteering to help, a thought which she said “made her vomit in [her] mouth a little” -- her words, not mine -- so I was unique, the only guy she actually wanted to fuck, let alone made her cum like a woman could, and did. Of course, being surrounded and often assisted by women at the same time was a bonus. She said the only thing better would be if I had milky tits like Jen, a vision I found a bit daunting.

After a rest and some cuddling, Lynn went from assisting to the primary focus, and Judy nibbled, tickled, stroked and squeezed as I did my best to give Lynn what she wanted most: pregnancy. As we fucked in the missionary position, which she felt was the best position for conception, Lynn would cry out things like “give me your seed,” “make my boobies and belly swell!”, “give it to me, give me your baby!”, and “pound me pregnant!,” and “fuck me full of your baby!” She’d often put her hands on her belly, her eyes closed, when she cried or moaned these things. When her hands weren’t on her tummy, they were on my ass, urging me on, or more accurately, in. After we came, she’d elevate her hips and grin happily.

Lynn had gone to Deb and gotten her to make up a tea of herbs that was supposed to increase my sperm count, and definitely increased the amount of cum I produced in a day, and made me drink it. Honey only helped a little bit with the taste, but apparently all the ladies had decided I was going to be drinking it from here on out, so I’d better get used to it. Gack. Deb laughed and told me it tasted better than what she drank for her breastmilk, so I did so with minimal complaint.

It was a lovely night in The Bedroom, as we slept cuddling in a big, naked puppy pile. There was lot of anonymous caressing, as it didn’t really matter who was touching who softly and lovingly. Surprisingly, it made for amazingly sound, restful sleep!

The next morning I found Jane slowly, carefully, and lovingly sucking my cock. When she saw I was awake, she asked, “Can I make love to you?”

“Sure, but first, come on up here,” I said, and she lay down next to me, out faces level. “I want you to know how much I appreciate the person you are, now. Do you know why you were drawn here in the first place?”

“Because you loved me,” she said. “The me you knew so long ago, before I became a terrible person.”

“Yes. Do you know why you are here now?”

“You forgave me?” she asked.

“I did, but that’s not it.” I answered. “The you from long ago woke up, saw what you had become, and had to fix it, change. You are the you I love.”

She smiled and teared up, but she threw a leg over me and put my cock at the entrance to her channel. I reached up and ran my fingers down her sides, and then across her tits, then tweaked her nipples, and returned my hands to her hips. She bit her lip, and then sank down on my cock slowly, her eyes closed, focused on feeling every millimeter as it slid in. A smile grew on her face, getting bigger as my cock disappeared inside her.

“Oh my God! So full!” she exclaimed quietly, not realizing that we were being watched by a lot of the other ladies. She bottomed out with about half an inch to go, and she looked disappointed momentarily, but paused to relish the feeling. “Oh, Dave ... I can’t ... there aren’t words! I felt it before with the others, but this is me! Oh, Dave, I wish we’d done this all those years ago!”

“We would have led very different lives,” I said. “But let’s focus on now.”

She leaned down so that she was laying atop me, and kissed me softly and gently, then with growing passion. She rocked her hips, and I felt her muscles move inside her, massaging my cock as she moved. “Dave?” she said quietly, “I’ve never felt like this before ... I think I love you ... but I don’t deserve...”

“Shhh... this you deserves love, and more,” I told her. “When you give love, act with love, you become lovable, and deserve love in return.” I moved my hips with hers, and she gasped and sighed.

It was long and slow and wonderful, making love with Jane. She paid attention to what made me feel feel good, and I did the same for her, and it went on a very long, lovely time. Our orgasms, when they came, were similarly longer than usual, stretched out, and marvelous.

I found myself buried to the hilt within her; once again, the end of my cock was actually in the passage between womb and cervix, and once again, she seemed to love it. I enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong, but I knew that this just doesn’t happen in real normal life.

We spent about an hour with her snuggled atop me, savoring the intimacy and afterglow. “I could have had this for years,” she said, as a teardrop fell on my neck.

“Well, no,” I reassured her. “See, things are very different now than then. First, I wasn’t built like this. Second, I went through a lot of growth as a young man -- ask Janice. I went through what we might call my “early asshole period” and I was, well, a bit of a jerk.”

Jane laughed and raised her head, looking at me. “Really?”

“Oh, yes. I married someone who broke my heart, then came back to wreck my life. And in between those two times, I fell for Janice and then broke her heart when Teri came back. And then I wouldn’t get back together with Janice because she was with two other guys, and I’m not into that.”

“Isn’t that a little ... hypocritical?”

“Yes, it is. I still don’t know if I could do that now, though if I loved her, and her alone, enough, I suppose I could. I’ve grown up. Just like you have.”

“Oh. It just took me longer? I’m afraid a had an early, middle, and late asshole period, and I got vile.” she said, soberly.

“I got lucky, and course-corrected sooner. Some people never do. I learned hatred hurt me as much as it did others.”

“I only learned that the other day,” she said sadly.

“But you learned it,” I said, “and I am proud of you for that.”

She hugged me, kissed me, and said, “Thank you. That means more than you know.” Then she got up and my cock slipped free. We took showers, and found Jen in the kitchen, looking at us and tapping her foot.

“Sorry for being late! It was sort of a special occasion!” I said, and Jen smiled brightly and hugged Jane. Jane hugged her back tightly for a few moments, then Jen bundled us out to the dining room table and brought out the pancakes she’d been keeping warm. Apparently we were the last to eat.

The rest of the day until two was a mad dash to make sure the house was as spotless as it could be. I really don’t understand why women have this reaction to a guy’s mother coming to visit. It is one thing I don’t think I will ever understand. It isn’t like Mom whips out a white glove and inspects! I am assured, however, that this is a mostly universal reaction among women. I am also assured, by all the women I know, that the two reasons I don’t understand this are because I am obtuse, and male.

Linda and I left to pick up my mother at the airport. “Don’t worry! Everything will be fine when we get home!” said Linda, which made me start worrying, because I hadn’t been until she mentioned it.

Linda dropped me off at the baggage claim and I went in to wait for her. When she came down the escalator, she waived like I was a ship and she’d been on a deserted island for six months.

“Hi, Mom! Welcome! You’re looking great!” I said as we hugged. “Let’s get your bags! Linda is driving the loop out there waiting for us.”

“Hi Dave! Yes, let’s get my bags and go! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting the few I don’t already know.”

We went to the conveyer belt to pick up her bags, and she told me all about her flight, and the lady next to her that was so happy for her that she was going to have all these grandbabies soon. I, mentally, shook my head as another strangeness seemed to just float past people, that they just accepted as normal our not-normal situation: ‘oh, isn’t that nice!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.