An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

Monday morning, several of us had to go back to work, while a couple of others looked for jobs. Maryanne almost immediately found work at a bank as a loan officer, a job she’d had before. Trish looked for work as a programmer and software designer, a job she could likely do mostly from home.

Janice, at the urging of the other ladies, called the police officer who had been investigated her wreck and explained exactly why she had hit the tree. The response was less encouraging than expected. She wanted to interview us, meaning the rest of the family, and planned on coming by when everyone was home that evening.

When we all came home, it was to a nice dinner prepared, of course, by Jen, and to find officer Judith Goodwin waiting for an explanation. For the first time in a long time, everyone in the house was fully clothed. We invited the officer to dinner, which she accepted, being off-duty, and each of us described the situation as best we could.

“So, you two,” indicating Ellie and me, “cause everyone else to feel your orgasms, as well as anyone who is, ah, involved with you in the sex act?” asked Officer Goodwin.

“Any of the family, and only those who are, or will be, part of the family, we think. This is new for us. We aren’t sure of the limitations.” I said, trying to be specific.

“And you, Ms. Burns, felt this out of the blue while driving home on Jefferson?”

“Yes, it was very strange. I suddenly felt a penis slide into me and milk...” started Janice.

“Yes, yes, you described it a bit more fully than I was comfortable with before. I have it all in my notes, thanks.” said Officer Goodwin quickly, her face a bit red. “And you,” she turned to Jen, “require milking at least three times a day?”

Jen nodded.

“And now that you’ve discovered this ... effect, you won’t be doing this while any of you are driving, or doing anything unsafe?”

We all nodded. “We don’t want to endanger anyone! We wouldn’t have done it it then if we had any idea that would happen while Janice was driving!” I added.

“This is the strangest thing I’ve ever run across,” Officer Goodwin stated. “Can you ... no, that’s improper.”

“What, demonstrate?” asked Ellie with a grin.

“Look, I can’t legally ask you to do anything like that,” Officer Goodwin said. “It’s...”

“Officer Goodwin,” asked Linda suddenly, “other than the simultaneous orgasm-thing, is there anything else strange about the situation that you’ve noticed?”

Officer Goodwin frowned. “What do you mean?”

“Have you ever met a group of women with our ages looking like this, all pregnant by one man, and living together as a family?”

“Well, no, but families come in all types these days. Mostly, we don’t ask, unless ... is anyone abused, or kept against their will?”

The circle of women shook their heads “no”.

“Well, then, that’s pretty much the end of our concerns where the law is involved. Anyone else besides Linda here legally married to David?”

There was a chorus of “No”s.

“So no bigamy. There are no laws against being a married man’s baby-mama! But that’s usually a family court thing if there are custody issues, unless someone gets angry enough to commit assault or murder. None of you seem angry.”

There were a lot of smiles at that.

“The cow thing is a strange fetish,” admitted Officer Goodwin, “but again, no law against it unless it is done to you or you’re kept against your will.”

Jen beamed.

“So there you have it. It’s unusual, but if everyone is happy, why would the law or anyone else care? Well, I suppose there are some people with strong religious convictions that would be offended, but again, unless there is assault, it really isn’ta police matter.”

Linda turned to Janice, and smiled. Janice shrugged, shook her head, smiling, “I see.”

“So, about this demonstration...” started Ellie.

“I can’t ask you to do that!” interjected Officer Goodwin.

“But if it happened in front of you and you happened to witness it... ?” prompted Ellie.

“It’s too early,” said Deb, flatly. “We don’t know that everyone isn’t driving!”

“Hmm,” said Ellie. “We know we’re good ... Dave, do you think you can feel to where the others are?”

“No idea,” I replied. “Let’s see.”

I closed my eyes and tried to feel where those other women were. I could feel the presence of the women in the room, connected by a network of lines, which all led to ... a flow between Ellie and myself. These connections were, and are, and likely will always be, impossible to adequately describe. It seemed that I had more than my share of indescribable experiences in my life lately. I could feel that there were other connections that stretched beyond, but I couldn’t feel the women at the other end, they were too far away.

“Too far, I think,” I said. “I feel everyone here, except the officer of course, but not anyone else.”

Ellie came over to me and hugged me. The feeling of connection instantly surged, and we were... together. I felt her mischievous intent and cocked a mental eyebrow at her. I felt her interior laugh. She wanted to play with the officer like a cat -- not a surprise, as she has a bit of a cat nature -- essentially desiring to blow the officer’s mind with the family’s take on sex. It was likely to work. Whether the officer would be able to deal with it I didn’t know. Ellie believed the officer was tempted and fascinated despite herself, and I felt sure Ellie was right about that. Whether this was going to have unintended consequences I couldn’t foretell.

With the intensification of connection with Ellie came the feeling of women at the other end of those lines of connection that led to far away. Two were masturbating, one was focused intently on speaking to an audience, and the last was watching television or a movie. There were four more women out there. Ellie was exploring -- all four were out of town, two were very far away, another was about half as far, and the last was about a quarter of the distance. Two were about my age, the other two were much older. Interestingly, it was the last two who were wearing out the batteries on newly purchased vibrators.

Ellie and I felt the sudden distraction our attention caused -- the lady addressing the audience lost her train of thought and we felt her desperation as she referred to her notes and recovered. We “backed away” with an ‘oops!’. Whatever it was, it was a professional speech she was making.

We, Ellie and I, focused back on our bodies and opened our eyes. Ellie released me from her hug, which was a shame, but we had business to attend to.

“There are four. At least one person is out in public right now, and interrupting would not be a good thing,” I reported. “I’m not sure when she’ll get, ah, privacy and safety.

“If you want to observe the phenomenon in action, you’ll have to wait a while,” said Ellie. She added with an irrepressable grin, “You’d be welcome to! Would you like a glass of wine or something?”

“Coffee would be welcome,” Officer Goodwin responded.

Janice coughed, and Deb said, “Do you take cream or sugar?”

“Yes, please,” said the officer.

“Um, there is no cows milk in the house...” said Deb. “It all comes from Jen.”

“Oh!” exclaimed Officer Goodwin, flushing bright red. “Oh, um, I see, uh, well, that would be ... okay, I suppose ... I mean, you all drink it, and it’s ... natural ... healthy ... certainly non-GMO, I guess, “ she laughed nervously.

“Jen, would you mind... ?” asked Deb. Jen nodded, ducked her head to the officer, and moved to the kitchen.

“So what department do you usually work?” I asked, trying to smooth over the embarrassment. “Robbery, homicide, drugs, that sort of thing?”

“Mostly traffic,” Goodwin said. “It is not terribly interesting. This is the most interesting thing I’ve ever run across. Usually when someone has a wreck because they’re having an orgasm it’s with someone else in the car with their head in the driver’s lap.” She blushed again. “Sorry! That was inappropriate.” The smell of brewing coffee drifted into the dining room, and the rattle of crockery promised coffee service would arrive shortly.

“I tell you what,” Linda said, “You’re not on duty, and we’re not at all uptight about sex, so really, you can relax and be yourself. No one here is going to even blush the tiniest bit about such things. You are not going to offend us by being yourself unless you are an asshat. You don’t seem like an asshat.”

“I hope not!” laughed Officer Goodwin. “And please call me Judy!”

Jen came out of the kitchen carrying a tray with cups, saucers, spoons, and a sugar service. She was wearing her erotic maid’s outfit.

“Oh! Um...” said Judy. “I, er, wasn’t expecting that. Nevermind, naive of me I suppose.”

Jen placed a cup and saucer before her, poured her coffee, and handed it to her. She cocked an inquiring eyebrow at Judy as she moved her breast over the cup. “Say ‘when’.” translated Deb. Jen carefully milked a stream into the steaming liquid. Because the spray would otherwise go in lots of different directions, she held the nipple quite close to the surface. Judy watched, fascinated. The coffee got lighter and lighter as she watched, squirming little in her seat. Jen glanced at her face several times, until the officer finally said, “Oh! When! Thanks!”

Jen flashed her a grin, and straightened, and placed the sugar service and spoon before the policewoman, then turned to serve those others who also wanted coffee. Judy watched as Jen repeated her performance each time. She sipped her coffee, and briefly looked a bit surprised then recovered quickly, “Its quite good, thank you!” she said to Jen, who gave a little bow, and sat in her chair.

Ellie said, “Be careful! It’s a taste that’s easy to acquire!” and grinned mischievously.

Judy cocked an eyebrow and replied, “I can imagine so,” and grinned back. She looked to the rest of us, “Sorry, this is such an unusual experience! I have the feeling like I should be a bit freaked out, but I’m not. When I try to imagine this happening anywhere else, and me just going along with it, I can’t. I don’t know whether that’s because it is so outside of my experience and expectations, or what.”

“It is extremely unusual,” said Deb. “Probably unique. I don’t know of any other group like this that isn’t based on some kind of coercion. There are fantasy stories, erotic stories and so on, but who would think that a group of women would all come together willingly like this?”

“You said that you all need to have this man’s baby ... isn’t that a type of coercion?” asked the officer.

“I don’t really know,” admitted Deb. “It certainly calls us here. We do choose to join the family. I don’t know that all who feel the need to have Dave’s child will make that choice. We’ve all wanted to, and continue to want to be here. We just went through this with Janice.”

The officer turned to Janice. “It’s not an easy question to answer,” Janice admitted. “I ... always wanted this. Well, I wanted it with men, but I wanted Dave. I’ve loved Dave for years and years, deep down. Having his child was never a possibility before, but if it had been, I would have wanted that, too. I... know ... that I will be happy here. It is what I want. I know I can leave if I want to. I just don’t want to, so far.”

“She became pregnant last night,” I said. “I felt it happen. If she wanted, she could go raise the baby elsewhere, but she will have all kinds of support, and love, here. And her baby will have brothers and sisters and family.”

Janice nodded. “It’s win-win.”

Judy nodded, and shook her head in wonder. “It sounds ... well ... kind of wonderful.”

Several of the ladies looked at me, “Um, no. I’ve never met her before!”

“Oh, no! Not what I meant!” said Judy, turning bright red.

“What did you mean?” I asked.

“Oh, just, you know, the whole, um, lots of women, uh, people, to rely on for child care and family and stuff, you know, supportive and all...”

Ellie quickly interjected, “Yeah, it will be nice that way!”

“Mm-hmm!” agreed Judy quickly, looking a bit relieved. A few smirking looks were exchanged behind the policewoman’s back. “And you know that four other women are coming to, um, get pregnant?” she asked me.

“Well, not until they actually show up. I mean, not for sure.” I said. “There’re these connections, these links I can kind of feel ... it’s really hard to explain...”

“I would imagine,” Judy said.

“ ... But there are four other women who are linked with us. Everyone here shares in those links but you. I presume those links mean they may show up, but I can’t be certain until they do.”

“And these are women you know?”

“Oh, yes! Or, at least, knew! My first wife, a teenage girlfriend, and two teachers.” Janice flinched at the words “My first wife”, but relaxed a moment later. Ellie patted her hand, and Janice looked a bit embarrassed.

“Huh,” said Judy.

Conversation went on for a while, with each of the ladies excusing themselves one by one to get more comfortable by changing into sexy robes or skimpy lingerie. Judy’s eyes got a bit wider each time, and though she paused and flushed a bit each time, she didn’t lose track of the conversation or get too distracted. Her eyes did linger on their bodies, though she tried to hide it. The ladies were visions of loveliness.

As Linda, the last of the women to change, came back in, I said to Judy, “We don’t normally wear clothes at all, here. Having a guest is a special occasion.”

The police officer swallowed, then nodded and said, “Well, lots of people walk around naked in their own homes.”

“Indeed,” I replied, “it’s just that you were looking a bit uncomfortable. Really, you can relax a bit. You are wanting us to demonstrate everyone having a simultaneous orgasm. It is going to get far more sexual and personal.”

“We don’t mind if you look, is what he’s saying,” explained Linda. “We’re more relaxed about sex. We don’t sleep around, but we’re not going to judge you for looking and being interested or even attracted. It’s okay.”

“Um, right. I just ... I’m used to being judged for my sexuality, judged with disapproval or suspicion, and even fear by women,” said Judy. “Most guys just think it’s hot.”

“Look, you aren’t a part of the family, but you are safe from that kind of judgement here. If anything, we’re worried about what you might think and feel!” said Trish.

“Why?” asked Judy, seemingly truly confused.

“Let’s just say it’s for the same reasons you feel as you do,” said Trish.

“But ... you’re a family! Sex is normal for you. It’s supposed to be that way! Hetero families, gay families, lesbian families, it’s ... well ... I guess there is judgement from some people about that, isn’t there? I guess I’m being a bit stupid.”

Deb said, “No, you re not, really. It seems to be part of this whole thing. But the point is, you can relax. It’s going to be okay. It may be strange for you, but okay. Be yourself. No one is going to do anything to you, unless you ask, and maybe not even then -- it will depend entirely on the person in question. It’s okay to admire Jen’s breasts; she enjoys it even though it embarrasses her a bit, but she enjoys that, too. You can even ask her if you can milk her! She may very well agree, but you might need a bit of help, because you might be getting in over your head there, fair warning! It will be very sexual,” she laughed.

“Really?” asked a shocked Judy.

“Really,” assured Deb. “Look, we are a bunch of very horny women with only one guy. Pregnancy is making our already-high sex drives even higher. Most of us had to jill off while we were changing clothes because we would normally have had sex several times already tonight. Some of us have to work all day and go without, so when we get home we need to ... sorry, I didn’t mean to go on like that, it’s just been a long day.”

“Going without.”

“Yes.”

When this happens, all sex hell is going to break loose, isn’t it?” asked Judy.

“Well, let’s just say the orgasm will have had a long buildup and is long overdue. Dave, Ellie, can you check again?”

“On it!” I answered, and Ellie came over to hug me. It was much nicer in her slick silk camisole! As she did, the sexual tension in the room jumped up several notches.

I “reached” out with Ellie. Sleeping, sleeping, watching pregnancy porn naked on her couch, and relaxing with a glass of wine and a sandwich after getting home from the speech. All home, all safe, no one operating heavy machinery.

“We’re good. One is even watching pregnancy porn,” I reported.

“Oh, thank God! Finally! Why don’t you and Ellie and I go to the bedroom, and everyone else stay here and demonstrate to Officer Goodwin what this is like for us,” Deb said.

Ellie and I followed her to the bedroom, and even as the door was closing Deb was dropping her negligee and moving into my arms. Ellie slipped behind me and unbuckled my belt and undid my pants and being careful but loving with my erection as I kissed her mother. Deb broke our kiss and rapidly began to unbutton my shirt, and once it was undone Ellie drew it off my shoulders as I went back to passionately kissing her mother. There was a great deal of need built up in all three of us, and feeling it in each other made it that much more powerful.

I heard Officer Goodwin exclaim something from the dining room. Oh yes, the other ladies were feeling the fire as well, and how they were acting had apparently caught our guest by surprise. I felt that clothes were coming off in there as well, and a lot of kissing and caressing was happening.

Ellie was pulling off my shoes and socks as her mother squeezed my ass and my hands squeezed hers, which was the only reason I wasn’t falling down. Deb drew me towards the bed and I stepped out of the puddled pants on the floor and followed. She pivoted and pushed me onto my back and crawled atop me as Ellie moved around to the opposite side and straddled my head.

As Deb sank down on my hardness, Ellie’s hot erect clit and wet lips sank down on my mouth. I felt the milk spurt from Deb’s nipples and spray Ellie’s breasts, then drip down upon my chest. The feeling of Deb’s velvet warmth embracing my cock as I traced Ellie’s labia with my tongue was amazing. I felt Ellie’s thought “Fuck that! Suck my clit NOW!” even as my body moved to answer her need. Breasts were being held and nipples squeezed and rolled between thumbs and fingers in a powerful shower of pleasure as muscles milked my cock as it thrust into needy throbbing depths filling them with feels so good give me yes deep! The powerful feeling of need, passion, and love brought tears to our eyes, and our bodies moved on their own, moving towards ... into ... need ... yes! that! ... right there, gooood! More! ... Harder! Fuck! Fuck, yes! ... suck hard! Thumb in me good! ... twist the nipples ... perfect! Coming up on ... my God! Good! ... Feel it coming! Almost there ... deep and suck it hard now ... Oh! God! Cumming! Cumming NOW!

There were identical yells from all over the house, all the same note and duration. God, the feeling was so, so good, so spurting rolling clutching amazingly good!

There was a echo, faint, but there, and not from far away -- those weren’t echoes, they were strong and present. I spent a few minutes kissing Ellie and Deb, and just soaking in the love and good feelings, then my curiosity got the better of me, and, well, Deb and Ellie too. We got up and went to the door and peeked into the living room.

There was a lot of cuddling, basking, and idle caressing going on, but Linda had her face in Officer Goodwin’s blond pussy, and the officer had her lips to one of Jen’s breasts while fingering her. All three ladies appeared to be enjoying themselves thoroughly. The officer’s uniform appeared to have been ripped in haste, as there were buttons scattered about and she still had her bra around her neck and panties around one ankle.

The three of us quietly sat down on the couch and resumed cuddling, feeling the resonant afterglow within and all around us. The feeling of echo from Judy faded, though, as she began to reach her own climax, clasping Jen and thrusting into Linda’s face. I felt Jen reach another climax of her own, though it wasn’t “broadcast”.

After a few minutes, as Linda gently brought Judy down to earth, the police officer regained a bit of self-awareness.

“Oh! Um, yeah, I ... uh ... got a little carried away there, sorry!” she said, blushing to her nipples.

Linda slapped her ass.

“Oh! I didn’t mean ... it was amazing, and you,” Judy turned to Linda, “fuck you are good at that!”

Linda smiled and patted the officer’s ass as if to say, ‘that’s better.’

“I just got, um, caught up in ... everyone out here just all at once ... clothes came off and everyone was deep into ... something ... and I touched Jen because milk was spraying everywhere and she ... I ... and I felt something I’ve never ... sex with a guy never ... but damn! And I felt you all cum and I couldn’t and Linda, bless you! um, helped me out.” She shook her head, “This is incredible! I don’t know what to say! You are the luckiest people on Earth!”

“So, you believe us now,” said Ellie with a delightfully evil grin.

“Uh, yeah! No wonder! I’d have had a wreck, too! I wish ... well, nevermind.” the policewoman said wistfully.

Linda looked at me. I shook my head, “She’s not part of the ... whatever. She isn’t called, just intrigued, I think. She caught just a bit of the link through Jen and got an echo of it; I felt it happen. I don’t think we can force that connection, even with Deb’s special help. That doesn’t mean she can’t be a friend of the family, though,” I turned to her, “if you’d like. I don’t think anyone objects... ?”

I really didn’t feel anyone would, and Linda seemed to like her. Jen, too, though she seemed to feel mildly embarrassed about it. Maybe it was the breast thing.

Judy looked a little embarrassed herself as she pulled her bra down from around her neck. “I think I might,” she said, and smiled at Linda and Jen, a bit shyly. “That was an echo... ?” She shook her head, and then shrugged, and unfastened the bra and took it off, then took the panties from her ankle. She put them together with her uniform pants and shirt on the floor near one wall.

Deb said, “We do have a strict sharing rule, here -- no monopolizing, and it is share and share alike! And we’ve been on company manners tonight -- if you come back, expect things to be a lot more relaxed!”

Judy smiled, “I think I can adapt.”

Deb nodded. “If you have problems, I can help,” she said, and Judy looked at her curiously. “I’m a nurse with a lot of counseling experience,” Deb said.

“We call her ‘Mommy’,” said Linda. “She’s the family mother and Dave is the family father. It works.”

Judy nodded.

“Well Ms. Burns, I’m dropping the ‘failure to maintain control’ citation, but I can’t do anything about the ‘striking a parked object’ one. I will state on the accident report that it was “unavoidable”, so hopefully your insurance premiums won’t take too big a hit, and you won’t have to appear in court. Okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.