An Amiss Wish - Cover

An Amiss Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Aerin Argentimanus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A husband and step-father makes a wish on Halloween that he have a baby with the woman he loves - the wish goes amiss because he loves, and has loved, more than one woman. Changes occur throughout many lives as the wish calls his loved ones to him and his growing family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Halloween   Nudism   Transformation  

Tom’s funeral was nice, respectful, and it honored a very good man. Marianne had Deb and I sit with her, and she held both our hands throughout the ceremony with a death grip. She cried quietly, the tears rolling down her face in a constant stream, but only a few very quiet sobs.

It was strange being in partnership with Deb again. It had been years since we had worked together as a couple, as partners, knowing how each would respond in a situation, and knowing when the other should step in. It was very familiar, and that very familiarity was what was strange after so long. It was also strange that it was dealing with a number of people at once that brought it out, rather than being in private with her and the family.

When the funeral was over, and the mourners went from the chapel to the receiving room again, the casket was rolled away so that Tom’s body could be cremated as he had desired. People have their final condolences and farewells to Maryanne, who still had not let go of our hands. Finally, it was just us, and we went to the SUV and got loaded in.

We took Maryanne home, and she begged us to stay, and offered to bribe us with the food that neighbors and friends had left so she wouldn’t have to cook. She laughed nervously after saying that, and admitted that she really just couldn’t stand being alone in an empty house. So, of course, we went inside with her.

Jen was starting to hurt from the pressure in her breasts, as was Deb. By the time they would make it back to the motel they both would be in significant pain. I told Maryanne that they would need to leave for a while, and she suddenly realized there had been some tag-teaming with being there for her, but that Jen and Deb were consistently leaving every few hours.

“What’s going on?” she asked Deb.

Deb replied, “I’m not sure you’re ready to know. It’s kind of ... um ... private.”

“What, are you guys having sex or something? Why would you need to do that every few hours? What, do you two have babies or something?” asked Maryanne.

“Not yet,” said Deb. “But, well, we both are pregnant.”

“But you’re too old ... wait, you aren’t biologically too old anymore, are you? You’ve gotten younger just like ... me...”

“Yes. It’s complicated.” said Deb.

“And Dave is the father of both...” continued Maranne.

“Yes, he’s the father of all of the babies,” confirmed Deb. “Mine, Linda’s, Ellie’s, and now probably Jen’s since she was ovulating a couple of days ago, but we haven’t confirmed it with a test yet. Maybe Sera’s too. We really do need to pick up a couple of tests for those two. But that’s not why we really need to leave -- Jen and I are lactating, and Jen makes a very great deal of milk every day. She’s about to burst, now, and will be in a great deal of pain soon if we don’t take care of that!”

“Well, can’t you two pump here?” asked Maryanne?

“Um, Maryanne,” I said, “Deb doesn’t have her pump here, and Jen ... well, Jen ... get’s excited, and she doesn’t use a pump.”

“Jen, you haven’t said a word the whole time you’ve been here, I just realized.”

Jen, who had been looking at the floor with a red face, looked up at Maryanne, and said quietly, “Moo.”

Maryanne looked at her closely, then at Deb, then at me. “Okay, I know I’ve been ... preoccupied ... the last few days, but what exactly is going on?”

Jen shuffled and put her hands to her heavy breasts and said “Mmmyy tittts toooo ffullll! Hhurrrts!”

“Oh, dear, we’ve waited too long! Maryanne, do you have a large mixing bowl or something like that?” asked Deb urgently.

“Oh ... yes ... um, in here,” stammered Maryanne, turning and heading into the kitchen. Jen was unbuttoning her blouse as she came in with a very large plastic bowl which she handed to Deb. Jen got the blouse and bra off, and her breasts pushed the bra away from her body by several feet. Jen sank to her knees and leaned forward into her forearms. Deb slid the bowl under her breasts, the sides of which came up so that half of Jen’s breasts were in the bowl. Deb got down beside her and reached into the bowl and began working Jen’s nipples. The sound of the streams of milk hitting the sides and bottom of the bowl were quite loud. Jen gave a moo of happiness.

“You’re milking her like a cow,” stated Maryanne in a flat voice, stunned.

“It’s kind of a long story. Let me try to give you the short version,” I said. “Linda, maybe you could help Deb out with Jen? Maryanne, let’s go sit on the porch.”

As Maryanne, Sera and I walked out the door, the sounds from behind us became very sexual. I closed the door behind us.

“Okay,” I began as we sat down, “just after Halloween, I made a wish that somehow got granted in a way I hadn’t intended -- not that I expected the wish to be granted at all -- and things got strange. First, Linda and Deb started calling each other and talking, and we started getting younger, and no, I don’t know how, or why no one else seems to think it strange or really even notice it. Anyway, Deb and Linda arranged to have a threesome with me. They decided that they wanted me to have a baby with Ellie, since they couldn’t have done it themselves. I had thought maybe she could be a surrogate with a donated egg, but they had other plans. At Thanksgiving, Deb drugged me, and Ellie ... well, we had sex and she got pregnant. Then Jen showed up and, well, became involved, but she had this sexual fantasy about being a human cow -- I know, I don’t get it either, but she’s kind of gotten really deep into it and, well, you see how she is now. Then Sera showed up, because her husband ran off with the woman he’d been having an affair with for years. We’ve kind of formed a family, with very sexual relationships. So, yes, Linda and Deb are now milking Jen. There’s more, but that’s the short version.”

“Wow,” said Maryanne. “That’s ... a lot. And Deb is lactating too?”

“Yes.”

“They’re having sex in there right now, aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“It’s been a long time...”

“If you wish to join them, I don’t think they’d mind at all.”

“Oh, I don’t know ... that doesn’t seem ... appropriate, right now,” said Maryanne.

“I understand. No pressure or anything. They’d have gone back to the motel if they could have made it. Sorry if this seems disrespectful!”

“No, no, I’m not offended, just surprised. Sera, how are you dealing with all this?”

Sera considered a moment, then said, “I’m actually happy with things. It is different, but there’s a lot of love, and I get to have another baby!”

I mentally facepalmed. I had tried to avoid discussing babies for fear of planting ideas in Maryanne’s head.

“Yes, Deb said something about you all having Dave’s babies. Now, I know how old most of you are, and you shouldn’t be able to do that! Well, maybe you, but the danger of birth defects is so high at your age! Only Ellie should be able to safely have a baby now, and Dave is her father! What the hell are you thinking, Dave?”

“Yes, I had major problems with that, too, until Deb drugged me.”

“Drugged you? What kind of drug makes you willing to commit incest?”

“You’ll have to ask her. Partly, it’s something that comes out through her breastmilk,,, “

“Breast ... wait, she did say she was lactating too, didn’t she?” asked Maryanne.

“Yes. It is something that puts you in a trance, and she kind of convinces you of things, to do things, that some things that are not normal, are. Things like that. Anyway, when Ellie arrived, Deb had made me think that having sex with Ellie was okay. Or almost okay. It was the last thing that pushed me over the edge -- an extract of the stuff that makes her breastmilk potent plus an extract of European Mandrake.”

“Oh my God! That could have killed you or worse!”

“The aftereffects made me very ill for a while, and by then Ellie was pregnant. And she and I ... were changed. And, as Deb put it, she was actually only my stepdaughter, and Deb and I aren’t married anymore, so I’m not sure what that makes her, legally. To me she will always be my daughter, but, as I said, we were changed, mentally, emotionally, and psychically, maybe even spiritually. Our relationship has definitely changed. It’s like there’s a husband/wife dimension to it as well as father/daughter. I am perfectly aware that it would be considered wrong by others. I just can’t seem to care about that. I can’t say whether or not if I had known then what it would be like now I would have chosen it ... no, I can, I would have definitely not chosen it, even knowing what it would be like. It might have driven me crazy knowing what I had passed up. Our relationship is much closer and more loving now, in ways that are so very powerful. The choice was not and is not mine, but I am grateful that it was made this way. I can’t even tell you if that gratitude is part of the programming I was given by Deb and Linda, or not. I can tell you that Ellie and I are closer than anyone else, even with all the love and sex among everyone.”

“What happened that Deb would approve of any of this. The Deb I remember would not accept this, let alone arrange it!” Maryanne said.

I drew a breath of air, and released it in a sigh. “I wished ‘to have a baby with the woman I love’, or something like that. I don’t understand why, but Linda and Deb became fixated on Ellie having my baby, because they thought they couldn’t. Well, really, they should have been right about that -- both of them had had hysterectomies. Anyway, in trying to force that to happen, Deb ... employed all her knowledge, abilities and skills to make that happen. She said that she felt a need that was so powerful that she set aside her ethics and morality because she absolutely could not accept that it wouldn’t happen. She figured out what drugs to use, how to deliver them and what to say to convince us. Well, me, really, because everyone else was feeling that same pressure for it to happen, including Ellie.”

“But I could have had your baby,” complained Maryanne. “I still could. If you wanted. I know I could! And I always ... wanted ... you...”

“Maryanne, you were married to Tom. When did you decide you wanted this?” I asked.

“I’ve always wanted you, ever since we met! But you were with Deb, or that other woman before her, what’s-her-name. You were never available. I could have had your baby so long ago! And I can now, again! I’ve been trying so hard to focus on Tom and his illness and death -- and pushing all of this into the back of my mind, but now ... there’s nothing keeping me from being with you!”

Oh, Maryanne ... you have a lot of things here! A home, friends, family, a life!” I said.

“Not really. I’ve got a house that is full of the pain of loss and memories of what used to be, and a life that is so empty now that Tom is dead! I don’t have family here, and friends ... well, not too many anymore, at least around here. I don’t work anymore, and haven’t in a few years, so no, there really isn’t anything holding me here, now. I was hoping that now, since Tom is gone, I’d been hoping, wanting, to maybe see you. Since your marriage is open, now...”

“Oh, Maryanne ... things are really crazy, now! You don’t really understand what you are asking for ... come with me!” I said, realizing that she would have to see to believe what life in our family was like. We went to the door, and I opened it, and we stood in the doorway.

Deb was just finishing milking Jen into the mixing bowl, which was almost full. Linda was behind Jen, with her head upside down and between Jen’s legs, her face covered with pussy juice, and Linda had a hand in her own naked pussy. Jen was mooing toward another climax, down on her forearms, her face contorted, red, and covered in perspiration.

“This is a very small sample of what life is like at our house. Soon, it will be full of crying babies, too! It is crazy now; this time next year it will be full-on insanity!”

Maryanne looked at me, and then hugged me, hard, crushing her breasts into my chest. “I know what I’m asking for. I understand it’s not just being with you, it’s being with the entire family. I can be okay with that! I know, because I was a swinger years ago. And I want a baby, Dave. If there’s any chance I could have your baby, I’m all for it! I’ve wanted to be a mother all my life. If whatever is going on reversing hysterectomies and aging can allow me to have your baby, I want this!”

Deb had been watching and listening, and once Jen’s breast was empty, she picked up the bowl of milk and put it in the refrigerator then came to where we stood. She held up a finger with a drop of milk on it. Maryanne, understanding, leaned forward and took the finger into her mouth and sucked upon it, swirling her tongue around it while gazing into my eyes.

I nodded, and said to her, “Okay, then.” The other ladies gf gathered around her, and she was led into the middle of the living room. Sera and Linda began undressing Maryanne, who was slender and somewhat petite, with B-cup breasts and a cute ass, but a somewhat rounded stomach -- a very feminine figure of a woman!

Deb had been undressing, too, and her breasts were indeed swollen tight with milk. Maryanne looked half aroused, and half scared. “Wha ... what do I do?” she asked.

I looked at her, full in the face with my most serious, solemn look. “Maryanne, are you sure about this, about joining our family? This decision is likely to change your life forever.”

“Oh, Dave, I’ve never been more sure of anything! I have always, always, wanted to be a mother. None of the men I’ve ever been with wanted a child, or at least another child, with me. I know you think I’m having the same cravings to have a baby that all of you are, but it’s only a little different for me. This is what I’ve always wanted. I’ve always wanted to be the mom with the minivan full of carpool kids, to go to parent-teacher conferences, to change diapers and get up at 2:00 o’clock in the morning to feed and settle the baby and go back to bed. I’ve stood and watched at playgrounds watching children play, wishing my heart out that one or more could be mine. Dave, I want this!”

I looked at Deb, who nodded thoughtfully, obviously re-writing her script in her head with this information. I wondered what the new Maryanne would be like. I said, “You know, it will be years before we get to playgrounds and soccer practice, right?”

“Of course I do!” Maryanne snapped. “I will be extremely happy getting there, too! Watching them learn to walk and talk and play, convincing them to eat their vegetables, even in baby food form!”

I said, “Actually, I wasn’t talking to you, Maryanne,” and grinned. Maryanne looked startled, and looked at Deb, who nodded.

Deb walked to the sofa, and sat down at one end. She patted the cushion next to her. Maryanne said, “Oh. The breastmilk.” She nodded and sat and then lay down with her head in Deb’s lap, just under Deb’s breast. Deb lowered her nipple into Marianne’s mouth, and she began to nurse.

I led Linda and Sera over to the other side of the room. Linda had gotten pretty worked up stimulating Jen, and was in need of a climax herself as her juices had dripped down to her ankles as we had talked. Sera and I started helping her out with that. It was a short time before we heard Deb begin her long gentle speech to Maryanne, who was becoming our family’s newest member in full. I heard what Deb obviously inserted just for Maryanne, a linking of sexual desire with the family with acting as a mother to the family’s children, fulfilling her deep desire to be a mother, to do all the things a mother does for her children with desire, a building need for sex with me, and/or the other women in the family, her sisters or Deb, to be indulged in only after her mother duties had been performed. The vision of carpools, feeding the kids, cleaning up after the kids, taking care of the kids’ needs without spoiling them or over-controlling their lives, became a building passionate fire in her pussy and nipples, to be satisfied only with us, and only when the kids weren’t present.

I refrained from fucking either Linda or Sera, as I knew I was going to blow my load into Maryanne in a bit. That was good, because my balls were uncomfortably full, and my cock was very hard.

For ten minutes or so, I licked and sucked Linda’s nipples and using my fingers in the milking motion she loved on the other, while Sera lay on her back, licking and sucking on Linda’s pussy and clit. I heard Deb telling Maryanne that seeing and hearing things like what we were doing in front of them turned her on, made her want to join in, and sharing pleasure with the family was good. Linda was making the most pleasured noises, and I gave an exhuberant suck and pinch to her nipple, making her cry out with pleasure and she ground her pussy into Sera’s mouth, “Ah yes! Oh, fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!” as she came. She fell on Sera’s pussy tongue-first, plunging it deep into Sera’s sex, and causing Sera to gasp. They moved seamlessly into a 69, and I got up and walked over to Deb and Maryanne.

Maryanne had already drained one of Deb’s breasts, and Deb had switched her to the other one. “Hearing any of your family cry out in sexual pleasure is such a great pleasure for you that you want to cum with them. You desire each and every family member to enjoy sexual pleasure from you, from your body and mind, especially Mommy and Daddy. You desire to receive sexual pleasure from each and every family member, especially Mommy and Daddy. You desire to be filled by Daddy’s cock in each and every way. When you are filled with Daddy’s cock, you will feel complete, whole, and you will cum with him, every time.”

Maryanne’s legs were parted wide and bent, ready to fuck. “Daddy is going to fuck you now,” Deb said, nodding to me. I moved to comply. “ As he slides his cock into you and you nurse at my breast, you feel so good, so right, so complete. This is almost the best, the most wonderful feeling you can possibly have. The only thing that will be better is when you cum with Daddy and I.”

I slid into Maryanne’s velvet pussy, and found it almost as tight as Ellie’s. Maryanne moaned as I did, and Deb kept conditioning her, programming her as a fully sexual family member, willing to do anything for the family. I stroked slowly and steadily, watching and feeling as Maryanne’s body responded. Deb finished her monologue, and moved so that her wet pussy was pressed against Maryanne’s head, with one leg on either side of her, and filling her nose with her scent.

Maryanne began to resurface a bit, murmuring “Mommy ... Daddy ... fuck ... sex ... good ... pleasure ... family ... oh, Daddy! ... so good! ... Mommy so good! ... oh, God, fucking Daddy so good! ... fuck me, Daddy! Fill me, filling me so full, so good!” Her eyes opened, and she looked at me as I pistoned into and out of her, her face revealing adoration and ecstacy.

I said to her, “Maryanne, baby, we’re going to cum together in a moment. Feel the orgasm approaching? Here it comes! Five, four, three, two, one, NOW!” Maryanne screamed in release, a full-throated howl as she convulsed and clutched at me, pussy, arms, and legs! I flooded her womb, feeling her fierce clutch pull me so deep that the head of my cock popped through the tiny opening in her cervix. Burst after burst of cum came from me and was forced out from her womb into her pussy and finally, out to where it ran down onto the couch cushions, where it began to soak in. Maryanne and I shook and clutched and groaned in the paroxysms of completion. Even as the orgasm eased, Maryanne clutched me to her and cried, “Oh, Daddy, fill me, fill me, fill me! I love you so much! I need you so much! Oh, make me a mommy, Daddy! I love you!”

Deb said, “Such a good girl, Maryanne! Isn’t it good to have a pussy full of Daddy’s cum?”

Maryanne looked up and behind her, and said “Oh, yes, Mommy! It’s the best! Oh, Mommy, come here! Let me lick your pussy and make you feel good, too!”

“Okay, baby, I’ll be happy for you to do that for me! Thank you!” said Deb.

We changed positions, but before Deb lowered her pussy into Maryanne’s face, I kissed them both, and said “I love you, too!” As they began their sexual play, I examined the head of my cock, which felt like it had been pushed into a straw. It had actually hurt, and I suspected I might actually be bruised there. Damn, Maryanne had strong legs!

I sat down at the kitchen table, and Jen smiled at me and kissed me, then handed me a toasted English muffin covered with orange marmalade, and a glass of somewhat warm milk. I thanked her, and enjoyed the snack she had provided me. It wasn’t too long before Linda and Sera joined me, and we listened as Maryanne brought Deb to her own orgasm.

Once they recovered, Deb and Maryanne walked into the kitchen, where they were kissed and served by Jen. Maryanne, frisky as a puppy, gulped down her muffins and chugged her milk, then bounced up to kiss me deeply, then reached over to grab Linda to drag her out to the couch and a laughing and giggling 69, with spirited tit-groping. Maryanne discovered just how good Linda was with her mouth, and had three loud orgasms before Linda’s one.

“Did you know she was a screamer?” I asked Deb.

“Nope. Either this is new, or she didn’t have orgasms with her men in her tent.” said Deb. At a confused look from Jen, Deb said, “We went camping in a number of different places with her and her significant others over the years. You went on a couple with us, remember?”

Jen nodded in a yeah-but-it-wasn’t-really-my-thing kind of way. She was getting good with her body language skills, or we were getting better at reading them.

Linda came in, followed by Maryanne, who immediately grabbed Jen and pulled her to the couch. This time, there were two screaming orgasms before Maryanne figured out that Jen’s breasts were they way to Jen’s happiness. After getting under Jen to suck and pinch her nipples with a thigh sliding against Jen’s pussy, it took a fairly short time before the broken-voiced “moo”s announced Jen’s release. When they staggered back to the kitchen, Sera said “Not right now. You are exhausted and just running on the sex high. Your going to crash any second! Come with me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.