Hooligan's Hooliganism - Cover

Hooligan's Hooliganism

Copyright© 2018 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Honeymoon of a couple went wrong, when a local crook get involved, he forced himself on the couple and used wife as personal slut.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I’m Tapan Banerjee, from Kolkata. I’m 22 years old, an office clerk in a private bank. I’m average build guy with typical Bengali features. A Bengali person is usually coward by nature, avoids fight as much as could and usually backs off in such condition. It may cause conflict when someone read about it, and disagree what I confessed, but it’s true and accurate. If someone has conflict with the statement, I’ll like to disclose that I belong to such nature, rest maybe different. Being settled with sufficient salary my family decided to get me married. Girl was arranged and within few months I was been married to Piya. Piya came from country side & is shy of nature. She was well educated and lived in some small town area. She was tall, fitted body, perfect curved ass, perfect shaped thighs, round and firm boobs, slim waist, shaped legs, fair complexion, pink lips, long hair, wide eyes and beautiful face. Her smile was killer one. On the wedding night I came to know that she was virgin and I was very much delighted with the fact. After the reception was over, I decided to go for honeymoon. I was granted only 10 days leave from office and already 5 were been passed away. So I decided to spend honeymoon for the rest of the day. I purchased few clothes for Piya as a surprise and we moved to Morni Hills in Haryana. I had visited several times to Morni hills before while being in Chandigarh at time of college. I was well aware of the city so I decided to move to that place. I didn’t want to spend time exploring any new city but instead I wanted to spend more time in bed. For staying purpose, I booked a hotel named ‘Hotel Dream way’; it was exactly in my budget. We took train from Kolkata to Kalka and then a cab to reach Morni Hills. We reached there around 11 am, checked in the hotel, but as we both were being tiered with the journey we went for a quick nap. When we woke up it was around 4:30 pm. We had skipped lunch and were feeling hungry at that moment. So we decided to have lunch outside. I pulled a gift pack for Piya. It was a skater’s skirt and short t-shirt; the dress was high above her thighs and exposed lots of her thighs & due to short t-short it only covered her boobs, leaving the midriff to display. She was reluctant to wear it but as I told her that no one knew us here she shouldn’t feel shame of getting seen by some knowns. She nodded her head and then got dressed in the skaters. We got out of the hotel and I found every guy looking at her.

She was looking more than sexy; we reached a cab and went for lunch to a restaurant. The name was Nancy Restaurant and served good quality of food. We were being welcomed and we took a table. We ordered food as per our choice and waited for it to arrive. As it wasn’t evening and neither afternoon the restaurant was nearly empty. Only few peoples were sitting in the large setup. But even those few peoples were trying to peep at Piya, specially her thighs. I was feeling proud of getting such a beauty as my wife. We were looking outside the restaurant when I saw a guy bulling few shopkeepers on the roadside. I had visited Morni Hills few times before and was very well aware of that person. The person was around 35-40 years old. He was heavy build, muscular and dangerous looking. His name was Amanpreet Singh and he was local hooligan of this place. As heard by peoples he was a history sheeted and was involved in many crimes before. One instance was that he killed two guys on the middle of road, in board daylight and not a single person interfered and complained about it. I was very well aware of potential of that guy and the amount of trouble he could cause. Piya found me staring at him and asked me about it. I told her everything I knew about him and she seemed terrified too. The lunch arrived and we ate well, till then Amanpreet had moved away from the sight. We ordered desert after the lunch and Amanpreet was back on the same place at that time. He was looking towards the restaurant now and I was trying not to make eye contact with him. But as Piya was too much terrified with the facts I told her, it was making her hard to ignore him completely. She looked tensed with fact that he was looking towards the restaurant and may catch our glances. But the hard she was trying to look else way, the hard it was becoming. A moment came when accidentally both Piya and Amanpreet caught each other glancing at each other. She panicked immediately and dropped her face. Amanpreet maybe had sensed her fear and looked towards me. I was in the same condition and he sensed that too. The desert arrived and we engaged in finishing it up. While we were having our desert someone came and stood close to the table. Both of us looked upwards and found Amanpreet standing. Immediately both of us panicked but didn’t show him discomfort. He pulled a chair beside Piya and sat on it. He was sitting just opposite to me and Piya was sitting beside me and him. He looked at me and smiled, but being terrified I didn’t have the guts to smile back. The waiter and the manager arrived immediately to ask his order. He said that he came just to relax and need nothing. Both of them went away, but were having full attention towards our table itself. Amanpreet started to conversation, “You seemed tourist.” I nodded my head and he asked, “You both are married it seems, newly married, on honeymoon?” I nodded back and he asked, “How long you are married.” I hesitatingly said, “Three days.”

He smiled and said, “This means you haven’t fucked your wife, more than once or twice.” His words were followed by laughter. Both of us looked at each other, tensed and confused on his words. He asked Piya, “You seems that you come from high class family, what your father business.” She meekly said, “School teacher.” He looked at me and asked about my job and family business. I told him in short that I was a clerk in bank, and my family survived on father’s pension who was used to a Municipal Clerk. He looked towards Piya and said, “From the dress you’re wearing, you both seemed from high class family, but you both are from middle class family.” He was continuous smiling at us, which was making us more confused and terrified. We almost forgot to finish our desert and were looking at each other. Within 20 seconds Piya eyes widened, her face expression changed as she was bitten by snake. She was looking at me with those expressions and I was unable to justify why her expression changed. I looked here and there for possible cause but found none. I looked sharply towards the door and found that the side wall beside the door had mirrors. As soon as I saw the mirror, I saw the reflection of our table. Amanpreet hand was on Piya right thigh and he was sliding his hand from her knee, to upward, maybe to the end to her panty line. Tears grew in her eyes as she was unable to think how to react. I myself froze and was unable to decide how to react. He looked at Piya with a smile, “How many boyfriends did you have before marriage?” She was already in mess and nodded in head in negative. He asked again, “How many times your husband had fucked you?” She didn’t reply anything, so a line of pain appeared on her face. I looked towards the mirror and found him applying pressure with his forefinger and thumb, on her thigh. She meekly said, “Once.” He exclaimed, “Wow! You must be very tight then.” He looked at me and said, “Come on let’s go, come with me.” He got up and I asked, “Where?” He looked at me annoyed and said, “Any problem?” I didn’t want to go with him, neither Piya was interested but both of us were finding tough to oppose. She got up slowly and I followed her. He pulled her by her arms and started to march towards the gate. I followed them, but neither the waiter nor the manager asked us for the bill. We came outside and they both headed towards a SUV. He opened the side seat door beside the driver and asked Piya to get inside. As soon as Piya was in, he secured the door behind. I was just behind him, when he turned back. He looked at me and asked, “Will you also come with us?” I looked at him confused and was unable to speak anything. He himself said, “Alright, get inside the middle seat.” I myself opened the gate and got inside the middle seat.

Amanpreet got inside the driver seat and hit the road immediately. Till this moment, neither I nor Piya asked anything about where we were heading. As soon as he was on road, he grabbed Piya thighs again and said, “In our area we hardly find beauties like you, on one hand you are extremely beautiful and on other hand you’re almost fresh.” Piya didn’t say anything and the SUV keep moving until it stopped inside a high class hotel named “Timber Trail Heights.” Amanpreet tured towards me said, “Listen I am going to fuck your wife in this hotel for rest of your stay. I just want both of your acceptance on that.” Piya shivered in terror and so did I. He waited for long time and looked at me. I meekly was able to say that we belong to good family and please don’t ruin our life. Amanpreet consoled me by saying that no one will be able to know about it as you are in different state and city. We both were already terrified so Amanpreet turned towards Piya and asked her acceptance. Piya nodded her head in acceptance. She accepted it as her fate and it was shock for me. Amanpreet tured towards me and looked in questioning manner. I dropped my eyes first and then my head, and then shook my head in acceptance. Amanpreet got out and opened the gate of Piya side. She got out and he asked me, “Will you stay here or come inside with us?” I couldn’t reply anything so he pulled his purse and gave passed me 1000 bugs. He said, “Keep it and get fresheners near by and wait here.” I quickly got out the SUV and didn’t take the bugs. He looked at me for few moments and kept those bugs back in his pocket. He grabbed Piya by her waist and walked inside the hotel. On the reception, the receptionist looked at him and said, “Sir! Room No 404, Fourth Floor.” Amanpreet smiled and walked towards the lift, he got inside with Piya and I too followed. He hit the fourth floor button and the lift ascended upwards. The lift stopped at fourth floor and he walked with Piya to 404, the door was already opened and he got inside. I too followed them inside. As soon as we all were in, he pushed the door and it closed, but he didn’t lock the door. He asked her to sit on the bed and without arguing she sat on the corner. He pulled the refrigerator gate, pulled a glass of alcohol and drank in full go. He checked his pockets and seemed frustrated. He looked towards me and said, “Go to the bar beside the reception, get a packet of gold flake king and lighter from there. Tell them my name.” I looked at Piya who was sitting on the bed nervous and shivering a little. I nodded my head and exit the room. I came to the lift and the lift was on ground floor. I pushed the button and it started to ascend upwards. But it stopped on first floor and then came to my floor. I swiftly got inside and went to the ground floor. I found the bar and entered inside, on the counter of bar I said, “Amanpreet.” Without any words he passed me a cigarette packet with lighter. I came back to the lift but the lift was on 7th floor by then. I pushed the button and the lift stopped at 5th floor, then on 4th then on 2nd and then reached ground floor. I got inside and moved towards the 4th floor. I swiftly moved towards the door but before I could enter the gate someone shouted at me. It was the room service boy at the end of the gallery. He made a sign to come near and I went towards him. He asked 404 and I nodded my head. He asked, “Amanpreet alone or you will also.” I didn’t get his question and looked confused. He looked at me confused too but I didn’t get his question at all. He waved his shoulders in negligence and pulled something from his pocket. He passed me a packet and I looked at it. It was a packet of condom, though I took it but still looked at him confused. He said, “There are six pieces in it, I think it will be enough.” After saying that, he moved towards the stairs and descended.

I was still confused but I moved back to the door, I opened the door and got inside, closing the door behind. Amanpreet was just on the gate, and was blocking view between me and Piya. He took the packet and lighter from me. He pulled a cigarette and lit it up. After a puff he said, “Room Service?” I gave him the pack of condom and he threw the packet, lighter and condom on the sofa. He puffed again and moved towards the sofa. As soon as he was out of the way, I saw Piya. It was the biggest nightmare of my life. Piya was sitting on the same place, where I left her, before leaving for the bar. But her condition was different now. She was all naked, her arms were crossed on her breasts and one thigh was above the other to avoid straight looking towards her boobs and pussy. Not a single piece of clothes was on her body and her clothes were no one around. I looked at Amanpreet and he smiled, “Your wife looked beautiful without clothes, and I had rarely got chances to fuck such beauties in my life. And come on why you are looking so confused, after all for this only I have brought her here. Right?” Amanpreet looked me said, “If you like to stay, you stay, get on sofa and watch. If not comfortable, go to the bar or restaurant, and have anything you like.” He paused for a while and said, “I will send someone to call you back after I’m done.” I stood there unmoved and he didn’t say anything afterwards. He finished his cigarette and stood up. He moved towards the bed and then started to get rid of his clothes. He removed his entire clothes and threw it on side table. After getting naked he said to Piya, “Get on the bed and recline.” Piya remained unmoved, so he came just beside her and pulled her hands down. He said, “You are behaving that I haven’t seen your boobs at all, while getting you nude I already have seen them.” He pulled her by her arms to make her stand and then pulled her on the bed, along with him. He pushed her on the bed and nearly jumped on her. I was still standing there dumb folded. While I was standing dumb folded, he managed to spread Piya legs and on the next instance I heard Piya screaming. From the place I was standing I was clearly able to see, Piya spread legs and his thick dick entering her pussy. He was just double thicker than me. Piya, who had lost her virginity few days back and fucked only once, was finding her tough to accommodate to his size. He kept on pushing his dick but he was finding it tough too. He pulled his dick about an inch and pushed it hard and it went inside 2 inches. He did that 3-4 times until he was completely inside her. Piya was screaming all the time until he was completely inside her. He was all over her now and I wasn’t able to see her face or body, above her waist. I was just able to see her spread legs and pussy with dick inside it. Piya stopped screaming in a while and started to sob a little. He started adjusted himself and started to thump her slowly. Minute by minute he started to gain speed and sound of discomfort was coming out of Piya mouth. He was drunk, and had thick physique, he took sufficient amount of time, and nearly double I took to flood her inside. As soon as he grunted, I realised that he didn’t wore the condom and was filling her womb. After a minute he pulled his dick out and rolled around. He got up and came to the sofa and sat on it.

Piya came to view, still with spread legs, her pussy was leaking his flood and her neck line was all red due to bite marks. She was trying to massage her boobs and seemed Amanpreet had roughly mauled them all the time. Her eyeliner and Kajal was all spread up with tears. Amanpreet called me towards him; I went to the sofa and stood there. He said, “Quite a delicious and solid piece your wife is. Are you alright now or feeling uncomfortable?” I didn’t say anything so he continued, “If you are uncomfortable, go to the bar and get yourself something. As I will fuck her two more times or even more. If you’re comfortable then stay.” I didn’t say anything so he just pulled me by my arm and made me sit. He started to hell me that how much he enjoyed fucking my wife and which body parts he liked the most. Like he said that he liked her nipples and loved to suck them and it was so delicious that he chewed them raw. Then he started to ask about my family details. While talking, I accidently told him that one of my far relative worked in police. He was smiling by this time but suddenly went serious. He said me to call the waiter. I looked at my wife and silently moved outside. Soon I found a waiter and called him. I told him that Amanpreet was calling him. He rushed immediately and was in front of Amanpreet. Amanpreet said four names and he moved outside. After 10 minutes three waiters arrived with a small bucket and towels. Amanpreet instructed them with some signs and they moved to the bed. The dipped the towel in water and sat around Piya. They started to clean her body, face and then cleaned her pussy. When they were done they stood in front of Amanpreet. Amanpreet asked them to go and said to wait in corridor, he will call them afterwards. They moved out and after 10 minutes a police inspector arrived. He was carrying some stuffs and he sat on the sofa having drinks. Amanpreet was talking with him very low voice which I couldn’t hear. After few minutes he told me to stay outside and said that he will call me soon. I was confused but yet I was terrified also. So I moved outside and stayed there for 15 minutes when he called me inside. When I went inside Piya was sitting on a stool with a slate in her hands. Her name and date was written on the slate. The inspector was taking pictures and not to mention she was all naked. The slate was high up and her boobs were on display along with her rest of the body. The Inspector whose name was supposed to be Dheeraj asked few things which I mentioned below: Inspector: Name Piya: Piya Banerjee Inspector: Husband Name Piya: Tapan Banerjee Inspector: City Piya: Kolkata Inspector: Why you came to Morni hills?

Piya: I’m new married, but my husband said that we can have good business in prostitution. So he brought me here so I can sleep with peoples and earn money.

Inspector: What happened today?

Piya: I came to hotel to sleep with my customers.

Inspector: What do you means by customers?

Piya: Actually I came here to get laid by 3 customers, I wanted to earn fast.

Inspector: What was the deal?

Piya: I was told that I will be paid 50000 for staying with 3 customers for 2 nights and three days.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.