The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 25B: Continued

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25B: Continued - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

When she returned he was lying on the bed, she joined him. Cuddling up to him, after a short while she whispered to him, “Still recovering from last night darling. You have to admit we have a very varied sex life, I’m pleased to say.” She chuckled, “You must have had years of experience.”

“Not really, I was a late starter, although I’m trying to make up for it now,” he said grinning.

“Oh” she said, “how late?”

“Well my first sexual encounter happened the last month I was at University, but I lost my virginity over a year later when I was at Cranwell, the RAF Officer Training College”

“Oh so what was the first encounter?”

At first he hesitated, saying. “We’d thrown a party to celebrate the end of finals, and had invited some girls who worked at Boots. Anyway, we all got slightly drunk and had paired off. I took her home to her bed-sit, and we started groping. She wouldn’t let me go below the waist. Finally admitting that it was the wrong time of the month. She must have seen the disappointment on my face, because she gave me a blowjob. Remember this was my first time with a girl, I think I lasted ten seconds before ruining a perfectly good blouse.”

Terry laughed, “You poor darling, I’m pleased things have improved for you, so what happened with your virginity?”

“I was at Cranwell. They used to throw a Cadet Ball every four months. The girls who attended, were the Horse and Hounds type, coming from well off families. Her name was Dawn; she actually asked me for a dance. That’s what started it. She was quite beautiful in a hard sort of way, tons of makeup, false eyelashes, the works. She had a great figure with these amazing breasts, which I found out later Daddy paid for. He also paid for the E type Jaguar she drove.

On the first date she turned up with a Volvo estate, after only two drinks in the pub we were in she wanted to go somewhere else. That turned out to be a dirt track in the middle of a wood. She got out of the car and told me to follow her. She lifted the trunk door, and there was a blow up Lillo in the back. As calm as anything she told me to strip while she did. All she had on were a pair of panties she never wore a bra, she didn’t need too.

She climbed into the back and lay there waiting for me. We had sex twice on that first date. After that every time we met we had sex. I was besotted with her. She liked to find places where there was a danger of being caught, it turned her on. Even when she was on, she wanted sex, there’s always another hole you can use, she’d say. The problem was Terry, I honestly thought this was normal behaviour for a girl, since she was my first. We broke up when I found out she was also seeing two other cadets. I think you could say she was a nymphomaniac.”

“You didn’t have a good start with girls then, did you darling?”

“I did with the second girl.”

“Oh, who was she?”

“You”

Terry’s jaw dropped in shock at this revelation.

“So what you’re saying is I’m the only girl you have taken out and had sex with apart from the nymphomaniac.”

“Yes, oh I’ve doubled up on dates but never done more than shake hands.”

Terry suddenly realised why he had been so slow with her, he’d wanted her, but was afraid she’d be another Dawn. She rolled over looking down on his face, “Oh Bobby darling I do love you so very much.” Then she kissed him tenderly. They lay there wrapped up in their own thoughts, as the headboard started up again.

Terry’s eyes opened with a start, she realised she must have dosed off. She glanced at Bobby, he was still asleep, his chest rising and falling at even intervals indicating a deep sleep. She smiled looking at him, he was tired, she knew he was putting long hours in at the airfield, too long. She’d seen it in his eyes when they spoke on the computer, and she guessed the other three men were doing the same. Yet they never bitched about it.

She quietly got off the bed pausing to get a bra and thong from the drawer, before entering the bathroom. She slipped into her jeans and a polo shirt and sandals, picking up her purse she closed the door as quietly as she could.

She headed to the motel lobby; there was a vending machine there and she fancied a coffee. She was surprised to see Julie and Sue sitting outside at a table with plastic cups in front of them. After getting a coffee from the machine she joined them.

It seemed that Bobby was not the only one fast asleep. Julie picked up the cigarette packet in front of her and offered Sue one. Terry hesitated then took one herself. It was very rare for her to smoke, but she felt the need for one.

“They’re knacked,” Sue said, bitterness in her voice, “And for what, just to get those bloody planes ready so they can go over there and try to get themselves killed.”

“Sue,” Terry said gently, “They have too. It’s better that they have everything right on the aircraft, before they get out there. Otherwise they could get killed, and not by the Taliban. It’s no different than you and I rehearsing before a concert.”

“Terry’s right Sue,” Julie said, “All we can do is to support then in the only way a woman can.”

Sue brightened up a little, “Well if yours is as bad as mine, they need a hell of a lot of support.”

“Well I’m not complaining.” Julie said chuckling.

Terry smiled and nodded.

Julie went on “I don’t know where Bill gets his energy, it must be the air they breathe up there.” She blushed, “But I’m always ready for it too. I’ve never been like that with other boyfriends I’ve had.”

“Tim’s always rampant.” Sue said “He’s nearly worn me out on occasion, but only nearly.” She smiled shyly.

They looked at Terry, “I have to admit Bobby has his moments.” She smiled, “It could be the job, they fly on the edge, and so they tend to live life on the edge.”

They saw Carol coming, after getting a drink she sat down with them.

“Sleeping?” Julie asked.

Carol nodded, she looked at the other three with a raised an eyebrow, and they all nodded.

“Terry,” Carol began, “what the hell were you two up too last night, the bloody wall nearly fell in.”

Terry’s face turned red “It got a bit hectic,” she stammered, “I’m sorry Carol.”

“Oh don’t be sorry,” Carol said a sly smile on her face, “We were pressed up against the wall listening, I can’t tell you what we were doing with our hands at the time.”

“Wow” Sue muttered.

“God that makes me horny just thinking of it,” Julie whispered.

They started taking about how their men responded, first hesitantly, but getting more graphic as they realised that their man, was not so kinky after all, as Sue put it. They talked about what seemed to turn them on or worked best. Terry realised she was moist; all the talking had roused her.

Suddenly Sue jumped up from the table. “Well I don’t know about you ladies, but I’m going to wake him up, he’s had enough rest.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.