The Boys in Blue - Cover

The Boys in Blue

Copyright© 2018 by Robin Lane

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Romance set against the war in Afghanistan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The noise of the telephone woke him. Reaching for it, he realised he’d left the bedside table light on all night. A voice at the other end informed him it was his morning call and did he require anything else. He thought for a second trying to get his bearings. “Yes, a large pot of tea and some toast please.” “Very well sir” the voice replied breaking the connection.

Robert climbed out of the bed. Moving to the window he drew back the curtains. The fog had gone as quickly as it had appeared, revealing a bright winter morning. Looking back into the room he was aghast to see his clothes scattered all over the floor. Not like me, he thought ruefully, crossing over to his case he unzipped it and found his wash case and made his way to the bathroom.

He stood under the shower alternating the water between hot and cold letting the fierce jets of water revive him. After shaving and cleaning his teeth, he was thankful that the fur ball that had seemed to be in his mouth was gone. He slipped into a towelling bathrobe that was hanging by door and stepped from the bathroom.

A woman was rummaging through a drawer of the cabinet. She appeared to be wearing a long white dress and there was something familiar about her.

“Can I help you?” he said in a stern voice.

She swung round alarmed at his voice, “Oh, I did knock but there was no reply. I thought you must have been at breakfast! I only need to change my clothes.”

Robert broke in “Are you sure you have the right room madam?”

“Yes of course I am,” she frowned “Didn’t they tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“That I’d...” She stopped as a sudden thought had occurred to her and her face flushed. “Oh my God you must think I was trying to.” She paused, “I think I had better explain.”

“Yes I think you had better,” Robert replied sternly.

When she stepped from the cabinet the light from the window fell on to her face. Robert was immediately drawn to her eyes, they were green and what he had thought was dark brown hair was in fact a deep auburn. He realised she was really quite beautiful and her voice had a melodic reassurance to it.

“You see,” she began “this was my room, but when I saw you last night you looked so worn out and ill, that I decided to let you have it. You certainly looked like you needed a bed more than me!”

“I don’t understand,” said Robert “this room had been booked for me.”

She smiled, “From what James the bar man told me, when you hadn’t arrived at six someone on reception fouled up, and re booked it out. I don’t think there was a spare hotel room available anywhere in London last night, what with airline passengers and people who couldn’t get home due to the fog.”

“So, what you are saying is there was no room for me?”

“Yes it seemed the receptionist was thrown into a right state when you turned up. All the rooms had been booked out.”

Robert frowned trying to digest what she had said, finally he asked. “So where did you sleep?”

“Oh, I was all right, I doubled up with Marge my sister. It was like we were kids again,” she said smiling.

He noticed that when she smiled dimples appeared at the corner of her mouth and her nose crinkled. “It appears that I’m deeply in your debt Miss err.”

“Teresa Kerr, but please call me Terry.”

“Well Terry I honestly can’t thank you enough. I was really worn out last night as it had been a long drive to get here. By the way I’m Robert, Robert Barlow.”

“I know,” said Terry, “Your photograph, what you did in Afghanistan, and what’s happening today has been in the papers for the last few days.”

He looked surprised, “Nevertheless I am very grateful for what you did for me.”

“That’s alright, always glad to help our boys in blue” she said smiling once more.

Trying to salvage the situation Robert said, “Look I’ve ordered some tea and toast would you like some? You could use the bathroom and change in there if you like.”

“Well I could do with a shower if you sure you don’t mind. My wash bags are already in there.”

“Always glad to help a lady in distress.”

They both laughed and her laugh was infectious. She returned to the cabinet and after selecting some clothes she said, “I’ll try not to be too long.”

“There’s no rush, take your time.”

After the bathroom door closed, Robert rang through to reception to amend his order, and then began to clean up the room of his clothes. Seeing his Grange track suit he slipped out of the bathrobe and put it on. He was hanging up his best uniform when there was a knock at the door. A waiter entered carrying a tray. After placing it on the coffee table by the window and receiving a tip from Robert he left. Robert was pouring out a cup of tea for himself when Terry emerged from the bathroom.

She had changed into jeans and a royal blue polo shirt and she’d tied her hair into a ponytail and for the first time Robert really noticed her figure.

She had long slim legs emphasised by the tightness of the jeans, her breasts were rounded but unlike the modern trend not too large. She must be about five foot eight or nine, quite tall for a girl he thought.

“Shall I be Mum?” he asked. She chuckled. “Please white no sugar! Do you mind if I pack my things? I’m booking out today.”

“Help yourself.”

She reached into the wardrobe and took out a case. Seeing Robert’s case on the ottoman she placed hers on the bed.

“Don’t let you tea go cold,” warned Robert.

“Not be a minute there’s not much to pack.”

She came over to the table taking a seat opposite Robert. “There! That didn’t take long did it? There’s only my wash bags to go in and then I’m done.”

“Are you on holiday here in London?” She had a faint accent that he was struggling to place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.