On the Beach - Cover

On the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1: First love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First love - My girlfriend's unexpected sexual adventures and how they changed many lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Nudism  

Hi, I’m Josh and this story is about what happened last weekend to my girlfriend Alison. We are twenty and nineteen. My lover looks like pornstar Alexis May’s twin sister and gets lots of looks from guys.

Alison was real shy when we met about a year ago and it took me six months to discover that she was a virgin by busting her cherry. Now she makes no “bones” about loving sex and thinks up new things to try.

It’s summer and we have gone to a nude beach a few times. Alison gets the biggest kick out of watching guys try to hide their inflating dicks when they ogle her amazing tits. We’ve gotten horny and stumbled across other couples getting it on when we looked for a private place to screw. I’ve noticed how she lingers to see the guy’s erection going in and out of a pussy.

We found a place and wasted no time getting down to fucking. Her moans attracted a couple of young guys who were looking for some live sex to watch. I saw them quietly approaching and whispered to my fuck partner to look to her left. Less than ten feet away were two erections pointing at her, being jacked by their owners. As she focused on them, her pussy clamped down on me, she shrieked in orgasm, and three cocks erupted their cream. I waved to the guys who turned and walked away quickly.

We’d brought a cooler with dinner and beer so we could stay for the big campfire. As dusk moved in, various folks played music, recited poetry, told stories, or whatever. We were getting nicely tipsy so when the beer hit bottom Alison took me down the beach away from the firelight. “Don’t pee yet,” she cautioned, “I’ve got a kinky idea.”

She stopped where it seemed private and stood with her legs spread. Pulling me around in front of her she reached for my half-hard hose, aimed it at her crotch, and ordered, “OK, let it go!”

I watched and she giggled as the hot liquid bathed her pussy and thighs. When I ran empty, she stepped closer so my pecker was between her thighs and I felt the tickling of her pee stream as it splashed on me. I kissed her until she finished. We waded into the water far enough to rinse off and headed back.

As the fire ran down, she said there was something else she wanted to try. We’d had a fantasy about her being fucked anonymously and role played it at home. We were both feeling the beer so I said, “Sure. What is it?”

Alison instructed, “I’m going down the second beach shelter. I’ll lay on my stomach with my ass up in the air and you come and fuck me without saying anything, just like you are a stranger who wandered by.”

“Mmmm. Sounds like fun,” I replied, and off she went.

I’d spotted one of the young guys who’d watched us fucking earlier sitting on the other side of the campfire and he’d nodded when I smiled at him. I walked over and introduced myself. “How’d you like a piece of my girlfriend?” I queried.

Without giving his name he replied, “Are you serious? Of course! Who wouldn’t? What’s the deal?”

I explained what we were doing and led him down the beach. When we came to the shelter we could dimly see her waiting, ass in position. I reached down and felt the big hard one he was carrying and signaled for him to go use it. I quietly approached too and could hear Alison making noises as he touched her and louder ones as he entered. I wished I could see better but watching his butt thrusting and hearing the sounds almost blew my cock off.

His buns clenched several times as he ejaculated and Alison made that special sound when she feels shots of hot semen. I almost blew again. He withdrew, and high-fived me as he went by.

After a minute I approached the shelter and Alison was on her back, playing with her pussy. I said, “Oh, there you are. I forgot which shelter. I thought you were going to be on your tummy.”

She grinned and said, “Someone else found me first so if you want to fuck me you’d better like sloppy seconds.” We BOTH discovered that we like them.

At home in our usual bed we were eager to fuck and talk. Alison was the first to confess, “When he put his hands on my hips I knew it wasn’t you and I got so wet he slipped right in. I had a really good fuck from a very nice cock. It was hot feeling my second one ever. I’m glad it happened. So what’s your story?”

I explained, “That was one of the guys that watched us this afternoon. I saw the whole thing and it was exciting for me too.”

We finished our screw and Alison spoke again, “Can we go back there next weekend? I’d like to figure out who got in me. [wicked grin] Do you suppose I’ll have to try both of them to determine just who it was?”

What kind of a wonderful wild beast have I released? Guess I’ll find out!

PART 2 - Exploring sex

Alison was hot all week after being fucked by a stranger. I was too, I must admit. And maybe just as much by what could happen in the near future as what had happened in the near past.

The two guys were waiting nearby when we took off our clothes at the beach the next weekend. Knowing they were unsure about what would happen, I walked over and introduced myself, “Hi guys, I’m Josh. Thought you might be here again.”

The taller one, who had fucked Alison, said, “I’m Brent and this is my younger brother Trent. We’d hoped you weren’t scared away by what happened last time.”

I took them over to my girlfriend, who was watching us closely, and introduced the guys then added, “Alison was real curious as to which one visited her in the shelter last weekend. She figures that some detective work is necessary.”

Alison stood up and grabbed a beach blanket. “Let’s go to the woods and find some privacy. Follow me.” We all had to distract ourselves following her naked buns down the trail to avoid overt displays of sexual arousal.

When we found a private place, Alison spread out the blanket and said she was ready to try her identification skills. She would get in the same position as last time and each guy was to enter her for five strokes but not cum. Then she’d try to ID the “perpetrator”. I was to be included in the game too.

I ate her pussy to get it good and lubed and I had Trent go first, then me and then Brent. We all waited to see if she could tell the difference, and more importantly, what the reward would be. We’d been so anxious to dip our dicks that we’d overlooked that part of the game.

Without opening her eyes, Alison said, “I think that the last guy was the one who fucked me a week ago.” She opened her eyes and Brent was holding up his hands in the victory sign.

I said, “Damn, you’re good. So what now?”

She hadn’t thought of that either so improvised, “I guess I won so I choose to fuck all of you right here, right now.” She looked at me, a bit unsure how I would take it.

I just smiled and asked, “In what order, milady?”

“I guess in the same order as the contest. I know Josh likes seconds but Brent, do you like thirds?”

He grinned and said, “Never had the opportunity to try so I guess I’ll just find out.”

Alison lay back and guided Trent between her legs. She asked if he’d been laid before. “Just two kinda quickies in a car,” was his answer.

“You’ll like this a lot better I’m sure,” she replied placing her hands on his hips and showing him how to move.

This was in daylight and the scene was incredible. I moved around to view my lover being fucked from many angles. Her stud was going nuts over her fabulous tits like I do. I was glad when he groaned and shot his stuff rather quickly because I was VERY horny.

“Your turn boyfriend,” she said seductively and I watched closely as my shaft slipped into her just fucked slit. When I pulled almost out it was covered in semen, and it wasn’t mine. She was looking at it too then started humping back as hard as I thrust. She got off just before I did.

Then Brent was up to bat. He also leaned back and slid into the now messy cunt waiting for him. “Damn,” he muttered as his shaft stroked further and further in, “I’ve never felt pussy like this before. So hot and silky!”

“Fuck me hard, big boy,” hissed Alison, still wound up in spite of her recent orgasm with me. His mouth couldn’t leave her nipples alone. His pecker was slightly the biggest of the three. A ring of white foam appeared where his shaft and her pussy lips joined. He couldn’t last long enough to get her off again so she pushed him off and ordered me to eat her to a finish.

I found the taste very similar to the times I’d eaten her after I’d cum in there, so she got what she wanted. She pulled me up for a taste and told me she loved me lots for doing this.

We played on the beach as a foursome for the rest of the day. After being at the evening campfire for a while Alison took each of the brothers to a beach shelter for a leisurely private screw. Then it was my turn for the finale of an exciting day. She was wet and hot and wild.

Figuring we’d want to stay late, I’d set up a tent not far from the beach. In mid-afternoon the next day the guys stopped by, obviously hoping for some more fun at the “Y”. I stayed at our campsite and read while they went off to play.

A few hours later my Alison stumbled into our campsite. She was a mess. Reddened crotch and cum dripping down her legs. “I want to go home!” was all she said. I sent her to the shower while I retrieved the blanket. There were cum stains all over it.

On the drive home she told me that as the guys were screwing her, two of their buddies showed up looking for them. Seeing what was going on they just got in line. She was so wound up that she didn’t object as they took turns too.

When her orgasms ran out she just laid there with her eyes closed as they fondled and dumped cum. She refused oral and anal but would hold and stroke a waiting cock or two. When they finally ran out of firmness she was left alone and headed to find me. She figured each fucked her twice and a couple might have had thirds. It was just a blur after a while.

We copulated like crazy the next week. She played the slut role to the hilt and I was hard all the time thinking about all those other cocks rubbing and spurting in her cunt. The blanket got put on the carpet and I role-played. Alison was concerned that I’d think she was “dirty” even though the experience had made her feel very “female”. I reassured her that I really liked “female” and she was sexier than ever. That she wanted me so much was all that was important. What were a few billion strange sperms here or there?

I expected my hot girlfriend to want to return the next weekend for more sexual adventures but she surprised me.

“I’ve done it and really enjoyed being a slut, but you are the one I love. We have their phone number if we ever want to see them again. I won’t rule out fooling around with others in the future, but for now, you are all I need. And I need you again right NOW!”

We used the blanket from time-to-time for an erotic reminder. I still have it.

PART - 3 Cool weather activities

We were hot for each other for several months after the beach blanket banging incident. The weather turned cool so we didn’t want to go to the nude beach but Alison was itching for adventures again. She asked me to call the brothers she’d screwed at the beach. Time for another “busy box activity”.

Brent and Trent were delighted to hear from us. Neither had a steady girlfriend. We arranged to meet at a restaurant near where they lived.

Alison couldn’t wait and fucked me just before we set out to meet them. She babbled about this was just a social get together but I could tell from how wet her pussy was that she was hoping for two other chunks of male meat to visit the Y some more.

After dinner came the expected invitation to their place. Trent rode with me to give directions and Alison rode with Brent. It was a nice apartment in a good part of town.

Brent offered drinks which we quickly consumed. Alison had gone commando and I could smell her familiar arousal scent. She quickly had a drink refill and looked at me quizzically. I smiled and nodded my OK.

That was what she needed. Asking Brent to put on some music, she did an erotic dance that soon morphed into a strip tease. When she was naked she chided us for being so “overdressed”. We quickly complied.

My hottie had her own agenda, it became clear. She announced, “I’ve had the pleasure of touching each of your nice cocks but you haven’t had that experience. If you have hopes of feeling this pussy wrapped around your male pride then you’d better get acquainted with some other ones I know very well. Let’s start by you guys holding each other’s cocks. I’d bet you brothers have done this.” They nodded.

I tentatively reached out to Brent with one hand and Trent with the other. One of them grabbed my cock head and the other my balls.

Alison said, “Good! Now suck each other.”

The brothers didn’t hesitate in going for me, I guessed they’d fooled around with each other, but I was a little shocked and looked at my girlfriend. She mouthed, “Do it!” Under the circumstances I couldn’t argue so I leaned over and took first Brent then Trent into my mouth. It actually felt kind of good. I was surprised and Alison beamed.

Then we got down to the main business of the evening. Alison asked the brothers if they had girlfriends. Both shook their heads. Had they fucked anyone else since she’d been with them? Brent said that he’d screwed a married woman who lived in their building a few times. Was she screwing anyone else? He didn’t think so. OK, he could enjoy my girlfriend bareback, the way she preferred.

Alison wanted privacy to reconnect with these guys so did each of them in a bedroom while I waited my turn. She knew damn well I’d go wild in her well-creamed cunt and I sure did.

After my cumming she paraded around in front of her three lovers with semen dripping from her pussy. Being young, Brent was hard again so she sat on his pecker and invited us to pleasure her magnificent tits as she rode him. Both Trent and I were invited to lick her clit as she was being fucked and we dared not refuse. Of course each of us had his turn in the “hot spot” before we finished.

We spent the night there and whichever male could manage an erection found a wet place ready to take it on. She lost count and that didn’t matter.

On the way home she simply said, “Thanks. I needed a bit of that. And I love you for helping it happen,”

Our sex was hot for the next couple of weeks. Then we got a phone call from Brent inviting us over again. Alison was set to decline when he mentioned that his married girlfriend wanted to meet us. OK, that was different.

“Bring your toothbrushes,” he said as he ended the call.

When we arrived at their apartment Friday evening, Brent fixed us a drink. Alison asked where his brother and the wife were. Brent replied, “In Trent’s bedroom getting to know each other better for the first time.”

We followed him and saw Trent between this woman’s legs pounding away. He said “Hi” and turned back to business.

A little while later he emerged with a wilting peter while his erstwhile fuck partner shyly slipped past to the bathroom, attempting to cover herself with a piece of clothing. She was tall and a bit pudgy, the most we could tell from the brief exposures.

Giving Alison a kiss, Trent fixed a couple of drinks, and handed one to the towel wrapped woman who emerged from the bathroom. Brent introduced Matilda, who much preferred “Matty”, and asked if we were ready for dinner. There was a decent restaurant within walking distance but one further away would be more discreet so we drove to one they knew about.

We learned a lot about this wayward wife during the meal. She was twenty six, older than any of us by several years. Married for seven years to her first love who was an assistant preacher at a local non-denominational and conservative church. No children by careful and secretive use of contraceptives which were frowned upon by her husband’s beliefs.

Alison was sitting next to her and just flat out asked why she was screwing these brothers. Matty replied that her husband wasn’t much fun in bed, regarding it more as a marital duty than anything. She’d seen Brent at the apartment pool and he got her juices flowing to the point she just decided to go for it. Using the age-old ploy of helping her with the computer, it was easy to seduce the horny young man. For discretion she limited their rendezvous to once a week although she’d like it every day.

This was the time of the annual pastoral convention and she had begged off going. They were boring as hell. She wanted her own time with Brent and, after they had screwed, said she’d like to take his brother to bed. That’s when we arrived. Matty was unused to drinking wine and was getting an unaccustomed buzz but clearly enjoying it.

She asked Alison how we knew the brothers and got a short version of the history. Matty looked at my girlfriend and said, “Damn, girl, that is hot. It’s making me all bothered thinking about it. I’d love to go there too but right now an apartment seems like a good place to have fun.”

I held her arm to steady her on the way to our car and put her in the front seat because I knew two brothers that wanted to get their hands on a certain Alison. Matty reached over and gently squeezed my crotch when she realized what was happening in the back seat.

When we entered the apartment Alison headed directly for Brent’s bedroom with the brothers in tow. Matty looked after them and I said gently, “You’ll get your turn.” She turned to me and smiled as she reached out for my hand.

As we entered the bedroom where I’d first laid eyes on her, she checked the towel at waist level on the mattress. It was dry so she straightened it up, then began undressing. Very matter-of-factly. That’s how the sex with her husband was and she hadn’t learned anything about eroticism. I stopped her and made a production out of removing each item of clothing and kissing each revealed part. She loved it and followed suit when it was her turn.

Kneeling in front of me she awkwardly began giving me oral sex. She kept glancing up at me for encouragement and I softly gave her suggestions. She was pleased when I told her to stop because I didn’t want to cum on her face ... this time.

We could hear the bed thumping along with other carnal sounds emanating from the other bedroom since both doors had been left open. I had a fleeting thought about who would do Alison first. Seniority? Her choice?

Matty’s body was much less sexy than Alison’s but her innocent eagerness helped make up for that. Even though she’d been married so long it was almost like being with a virgin. Apparently Brent and Trent, or her husband, hadn’t tried eating at the Y because she was startled when I kissed my way down her body and pushed her thighs apart.

She held my head with both hands and said, “Stuff has been put in there two times already today.”

I smiled and said, “I know and it’s quite alright. Just makes you sexier.”

“Oh, I never thought of it that way. I just felt soiled.”

Matty smiled at me and I realized what a huge difference that made in her. She went from plain to pretty with a little girl look. I smiled back. “God made this for us to enjoy. How can it be a bad thing?”

She went wild as she felt tongue and lips on her sensitive parts for the first time and climaxed easily. She pulled me up and I slid into a welcoming cock socket. It was very furry but that didn’t change things a bit as far as I could tell.

As I began the ole in-an-out she lay there passively. Not like my active Alison. I guess I’d have to be a teacher. Brent and Trent hadn’t done much but basic screwing. There were some small whimpering noises so I guess it was feeling good.

“Do you want to be on top?” I asked. She nodded so I rolled us over without disengaging.

She expected me to do the thrusting in this position too, I guess. I held her hips and moved them to give her the idea. Not just up and down but rolling forward and backward. She was a quick learner and gave me a big smile when she realized the pleasure the latter gave her clit. Her pointed tits were small handfuls which appreciated the attention. She didn’t try to kiss me so maybe that was a limit to her intimacy.

I’d made her leave the bedside lamp on, apparently another change in her screwing, so we could see each other. She kept looking down at where we were joined in fascination. I suggested she carefully turn around to the reverse cowgirl position. She couldn’t manage that without disengaging but was soon facing the bedroom mirror. I was squeezing her buns and cupping her breasts as she enjoyed the ride and watching herself. I guided her hand to my balls while I reached around and diddled her clit.

She climaxed hard, almost falling off me. I rolled her onto her back and mounted her missionary for my finale. As I shot the third kind of sperm that day deep against her cervix, she pulled me down and gave me a long heartfelt kiss.

“Thank you for making me feel like a real woman. This seems like the first time I’ve actually made love. All those other times were just warm ups it seems.”

I kissed her back and said, “Use your imagination and ask your lovers with your body for what you want. Watch Alison when you can and talk to her about her feelings. She will be happy to share with you.” We slept for a while.

The movement of the bed woke me. The lamp was off but there was enough light to see Matty riding Brent using some of the moves I’d shown her. I reached over to touch her body and she squealed in delight. My mouth and hands stimulated her any way I could until she shuddered in orgasm. I cupped her lover’s balls as he planted a load of male seed.

Rolling off towards me she smiled and whispered, “I’m sexier for you now!” As my shaft got coated with Brent’s fresh juice, she cleaned it off his dick with her tongue and lips and then kissed me. She more than smiled; she grinned. I came quickly and we all went to the other bedroom.

Our activity had awakened and inspired the other couple. Alison was getting nailed in a comfortable scissors position where all of us could touch or kiss or suck on interesting parts. After I kissed and licked Alison’s cock-filled pussy, Matty did the same. Good! This girl was opening up fast. I wondered what this would do to her marriage.

That’s pretty much how the rest of the weekend went. Matty got to try anything she wanted. She watched Alison with each guy and absorbed sex tips like a sponge. Her style got noticeably better and better. Even Alison commented about that from watching her.

All too soon she had to return to her humdrum life and deal with a dud-in-bed husband. He wasn’t even interested in fucking her when he returned and she wondered if the divorced woman Sunday School director, who had also gone to convention, had used up what libido he had. Matty was already suspicious about the amount of time she spent in “conference” with the senior preacher. But she couldn’t fault anyone now, could she? “Judge not...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.