The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: Wednesday

True Sex Story: Chapter 4: Wednesday - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

> > : “You know, I was looking over the pictures you sent, I bet if you sit just right they won’t ever know you don’t have pants on. Kinda cool, right?”

It was the next day, and Talia had quickly logged in and opened up a chat with ChuckBC. She had closed her door last night after dinner, and while rereading their roleplay and related chat, masturbated furiously to one of her best orgasms in a long time. To say she was eager to meet Chuck was a bit of an understatement, though she remained cautious - she did not want to get herself into any trouble. But, man oh man, this was some exciting game they were playing.

“Oh, I dunno, maybe.”

> > : “I know. I know. Trust me. Now, door open?”

“Yeah?”

> > : “Jeans off?”

“Not yet, just got home” Talia fibbed a little. She had plenty of time to take her pants off if she had wanted to, but there was something about doing it because he told her to that got her motor running, so to speak.

> > : “Hurry up then, I want your panties off as well today. And place them neatly laid out next to your jeans. Not crumpled up. Place them neat and orderly, as if on display.”

“Oh god, you can’t be serious.”

> > : “Oh yes. Most assuredly. And if you check yourself, I am sure your body is agreeing with me.”

“That’s ok. God, really? Ok ... Give me a sec”

Talia took her jeans and panties off, and carefully folding the jeans, laid them along the bottom edge of her bed, smoothing out and placing her slightly damp panties on the bedspread next to them. It would be obvious to Peter that they were somewhat on display, and she was not sure she could go through with it. What if he asked why they were there. What if came in and talked to her while she sat bottomless at her desk.

“Ok. they are there.”

> > : ‘Great, now let’s just have some fun. And just keep going when your roommate gets home. Maybe they stop by, maybe they don’t, but we aren’t going to stop our fun. OK?’

“God, Ok, you are nuts, but OK. If they freak out, I swear I am going to kill you!”

> > : ‘They can’t see anything. I swear. Now, where were we. > > : “Oh yeah, Jackson.”

And just like that, he was back into the story, and as it had happened every day lately, the combination of the very erotic tale they were spinning, and her semi-naked state, Talia was soon feeling quite warm and flushed. Her nipples were poking hard inside of her bra, and as she adjusted her bottom on her chair, she could feel her dampness tickling at her inner thighs ever so slightly.

Peter’s voice startled her, and Talia almost jumped in her chair when he popped his head around the corner.

:Hey”

“Hey yourself”

“You ok?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I dunno, just seem different lately. Ad your door’s been open.

‘Yeah, it was getting too stuffy, I think my allergies or something were kicking up, so i left it open”

Peter’s eyes tracked across her clothing on the bed before looking at her again. “You sure you’re ok?”

“I told you, yeah!” Talia said, blushing as she turned back to her screen, completely sure now that he had noticed her underwear on the bed.

Another bit of the story came through from Chuck, and as she read the latest bit, she could feel Peter’s eyes on the back of her head, watching her, before she heard him step away, going into his own room.

“They just got home, and stopped by just now.”

> > : “Well, keep going, don’t stop now. They didn’t say nothing right?”

‘No:

> > : “See, they can’t really tell.

“But they can see my things on the bed”

> > : ‘Yeah, but they can only wonder. They’d have to ask to be sure, and no one is going to do that”

“I guess.”

As she was writing her reply, she saw him interrupt again.

> > : “I assume you are sitting like a good nervous half naked girl with your legs together. Looking at the picture you gave me, they wouldn’t even be able to really see your legs, much less your bare butt. Why don’t you part your knees about a foot or so until they come by again. Besides, you can reach yourself better that way.

‘You are crazy!”

> > : “I dare you. You know you want to.”

“God, oh god, ok, I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

Writing away, Talia sat with her knees spread and her damp sex petaling open, the mere fact of her nakedness making her shiver and ache with secret need. Peter did not come by for a while, and she was on her third reply back to ChuckBC before she heard him come out of his room. She didn’t turn, not daring a risk at his face, but she could tell he paused at her door for more than a moment, before continuing on down the hall, back towards the living room and kitchen.

“Oh god, what a rush!

> > : “I know, right! They were there, right? And you were sitting all spread open even though they couldn’t see.

“Yeah.”

> > : “Touch yourself, get your fingers all wet”

“God, ok. Ok!”

Quickly, before Peter came back, Talia dipped a finger into the swamp that her sex had become, and as she probed herself, she could feel her body getting closer and closer to release.

“I can’t, I mean, oh, god, I’m close. Let’s, let’s just pick this up tomorrow I gotta go.”

> > : “Sure, sure, I understand. Have fun!”

“Oh you!”


Thursday

When Talia got home the next day, she did not see anyone online that she knew, but there was a note, (kind of like an email), from ChuckBC.

Good day slut.

Since you seem so eager to do all my dares to date, I figured I’d just get things started before I even logged on today. I want you back on the couch, wrapped up in your blanket again. That was so much fun. Only, this time, the only thing you can have on is your bra. Leave your jeans, your no doubt damp panties, and your shirt laid out across your bed, I should be there just a couple minutes later than normal, so don’t dilly dally.

In all fairness, if this is not the game you want to play, know I would never force anything on you. Just meet me whilst still in your bedroom and we can discuss what, if anything you would prefer to do.

But here’s hoping you contact me from your couch.

C

Her heart pounding, Talia read the note, twice, sitting still for a moment, trying to make up her mind. Up until now it had all been a fun little dare, a series of little games. But he was calling her out now. Calling her a slut just like Niki. Maybe he didn’t mean it exactly the same, but she knew if she did what he said, she was tacitly giving him permission to be far more direct, and not hide behind the game of a dare, or a suggestion. He was calling her a horny little story writing slut, asking her to continue to play these games with him.

Her fingers were undoing the buttons of her shirt before she quite realized what she was doing, and as she laid out her shirt, she kicked off her sandals and unbuttoned her jeans. Sliding both her jeans and her panties down over her slim hips in one smooth motion, she stood, practically naked, and folded each item carefully before arranging them on the bed, her shirt making a third addition to the tableau that had been building up over the last few days. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed her laptop and headed out to the couch, wrapping herself up in the blanket, all the way to her neck, before logging in and waiting for Chuck to show up. As promised, he was there in just a couple of minutes, and she felt a tingle of desire wash through her when she saw his name light up.

> > : “So, in your room? Or out on the couch?”

“On the couch:

> > : “Oh good. So good. I knew you were a slut this whole time. Play with yourself whenever we are talking, I expect one hand or the other to always been happily touching and feeling your clit, or your wet lips, or playing with your curls. Unless you are shaven. Did you shave your pussy slut?”

“No, no, um, I have black hair, and um, curls>”

> > : “Tell me how you feel, right now, sitting on the couch with your fingers in your cunt like a slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.