The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: A Few More Games

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Few More Games - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Monday

Two days later, Talia again logged in immediately after work, miffed when she did not see ChuckBC online. As she looked around, scanning the adverts, she began to chat with one of her less frequent partners, Brian86, and soon began to explore the story they had left off a couple of weeks prior. After about an hour, a toast notification window popped up, and Talia quickly got a second window open.

> > : “Sorry, late, um, you busy?”

“Yeah, sorry, but, they kinda slow so...”

> > : “Ah, you going to try and do two. Um, I dunno. But. Well, is your door open?”

“Yeah, I thought you’d be here and make me do it again, never closed it.”

> > : “Oh you are such a good girl! Aren’t you?”

“I guess!” It felt a little odd when he called her a good girl, but part of her seemed to relish the feeling it gave her. Like she was simply doing what she was told. Like, it wasn’t her fault if it was wrong or anything.

“Sec” Taking a couple minutes to reply to Brian86, Talia soon popped back to her other window and saw the following:

As they all took their places again, it suddenly got a little quiet, everyone watching Chuck set his timer again. It was different this time, as each one was pretty sure it did not matter who was ahead, they had all agreed with Jackson’s idea. As they played the game, glancing over at the naked girl often, it was with a great deal of anticipation and lack of patience. As Goosh’s turn came up, he muttered, “Come on already ... I’m dying here!”. Niki, settled once again on Chuck’s lap, idly held her hand over his crotch, lightly massaging it, as if promising some attention later.

Ding! The alarm finally went off, and Steve, shy as he was, was in the lead. “Um ... I guess ... I dare you to do what Jackson said ... you know ... mast-- er play with yourself on each of our laps...”. His face was flushed, unused to being that forward with a girl, but this whole night had turned so much upside down, he could not make himself do anything but what Jackson had got them to agree to.

“Yes!” Jackson cried, sitting right next to Steve, eager to get his turn. “Rather than just for the length of a turn, lets let Niki take her time, and move on when she feels the time is right with Steve ... and then match that with the rest of you ... otherwise, we might rush her too much!” Chuck suggested, receiving nothing but nods from around the table. As he pushed Niki off of his lap, lightly spanking her bottom, he nudged her towards Steve, “I will leave it to you to decide how you want to cum, but you need to make sure you do at least once you horny little slut...” he told her, watching as Steve nervously slid his chair back, giving her some room as he prepared to be the first in line for the dare.

> > : Oh, and unless your roommate is home, take off your shorts/jeans. Not your panties, just your bottoms

Talia flushed, not only from the hot scene Chuck had just added, sending Niki to sit on the guy’s laps and masturbate openly. But also from his final command, or suggestion, she wasn’t quite sure how to take it. Checking on Brian’s window, she saw that he was still typing, so she took some time to reply.

“Yeah, right, I can’t do that!”

> > : “Why not?”

“The door is open!!”

> > : “I know that makes it fun, right?”

“For you maybe, hang on, give me a minute, other window”

Talia read Brian’s reply and as she crafted her own answer, easily sinking back into her fake role as his somewhat naive sister, she began to imagine what it would be like to do as Chuck was asking her to do. Once she hit enter, and went back to her and ChuckBC’s chat, she saw he had added.

> > : “I dare you.”

“Hmmph, like that matters!”

> > : “I dunno, I’m thinking that you are more like Niki than you want to let on. You maybe want to be pushed a little. I dared you could do so. So, C’mon, I dare you to spend the rest of the time typing and answering without your shorts on.”

“Jeans”

> > : “Ok, fine, answering without your jeans on. I mean, hasn’t your roommate ever caught you at least partially undressed? Chicks are like that I thought.”

“Maybe, I guess. A couple times.” Talia remembered a few times bumping into her previous roommate coming out of the bathroom after a shower, or glancing through a partially open door whilst putting on a shirt, that sort of thing. No big deal. But she was living with her brother now, not that she wanted to tell Chuck that, he’d really think she was weird then. So, once again, she went along with his assumption and answered as if her roommate was another female.

“I suppose, I mean, sure, why not” she said, continuing the charade a little bit, all the while wondering if she was making a mistake. Would he have her do things that were possibly okay in front of a female roommate but would be downright rude, or even dangerous, in front of a male roommate? Her thoughts wandered down these various lines of introspective inquiry before she caught the flash of another reply.

> > : “Good then, get them off before you reply to either one of us again!”

Pushing her chair back, Talia stood and took off her jeans, folding them neatly, and laying them near the foot of her bed. Getting back into her chair, she turned to look at the door, trying to gauge exactly how much Peter would see if he poked his head into the doorway. Confident that the most he would see is her legs, and for all he knew she was wearing shorts, she relaxed, and soon got lost once again in her ‘stories’, though she refrained from anything more than a brief press against her panty covered sex.

About an hour, and fifteen replies between the two of her chatting buddies, and Talia began to get nervous all over again, Peter was due home any moment.

> > : “So, better or worse than two days ago when you first had the door open?”

“Better I guess, it’s kinda nerve wracking though.”

> > : “But you said it’s better. Because I dared you to take off your jeans?”

“Yes”

> > : “So you do like dares?”

“Yes”

> > : “Good to know. Would you like more? Not today or course, but next time?”

“Yes. Um, but why not today?”

> > : “God, you are eager? Hmm, well, I thought your roommate was almost home, and maybe I want you to think about it between now and then, hmmm?”

“God, you really are kinda like the Chuck in the stories, aren’t you!?

> > : “Maybe. A little. Trying, since I suspect someone likes that”

With a belated rush of embarrassment, Talia hurried back and began a reply to Brian86, apologizing for the delay while she worked on her next sisterly reply. It was sometimes hard to keep two stories straight whilst writing, but she usually loved it, as there was less time ‘waiting’ sometimes fifteen minutes or so for each reply. As she finished and hit ‘Enter’, she heard the door to her house open, and the sound of Peter’s keys as he dropped them on the small entryway table. Steeling her nerves, she waited, popping back over to ChuckBC’s window as she heard Peter wander into the kitchen first. If he acted like he did most days, eventually he would head to his room right next to her’s she knew, and her open door would likely beckon him in to say hello.

“They are home, fyi, and I’m frozen to my chair. I don’t dare get up!” Talia was being careful to not say he, or she. ‘They’ was a nice and neutral pronoun, and if Chuck wanted clarification, the mere act of correcting ‘they’ to ‘she’ was going to be enough for her to not forget.

> > : “Good girl”

There he went again, calling her a good girl. Like she was a child or something. She really should say something about it. Talia continued to type her next reply to Brian, tensing up a little bit when she heard her brother coming down the hall.

“Hey Tally”. Peter called to her, popping his head in her open door without venturing in. His nickname from their childhood a reminder of just how long they had known each other – he was not just some roommate – he was her brother, and though they had lived apart for years, he knew her when she was very small. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she saw him drag his gaze across her bed, noting her jeans lying there neatly folded.

“Hey you, just finishing up. We can get some food in a minute.” she told him without turning around.

“No rush, I’m going to take a quick shower. A/C went out in my car again. I swear I’m going to junk that thing.

“No prob, I shouldn’t be long though.”

Returning to her chats, she quickly told Chuck. “They didn’t say anything, that was cool, but it was weird, I just prayed they wouldn’t find a reason to step in. I don’t dare move until they are back in the kitchen or in the shower, you know, to get my jeans back on.

> > : “So they said hello and stuff with you sitting like that. Good. Great even. I bet it was a rush.”

“I guess, maybe. Yeah. Just weird, ya know?”

> > : “I do. Well, until tomorrow then.”

“Ya.”


Tuesday.

Talia glanced around her room, noting that everything was carefully in its place. She’d always been a bit of a neat freak. Her dresser drawers were almost obsessively organized, and she’d made her bed every morning since she was 7 or 8 years old. Powering up her laptop, she debated for a moment before slipping her jeans off, and carefully folding them and placing them on the bed in the exact same spot as yesterday. Sitting down, she did not have long to wait before she was online and again chatting with ChuckBC, this time without the distraction of Brian86’s role play.

> > : “Heya, quick question, when’s your roommate get home?”

“Um, hour and half or so usually, why?”

> > : ‘Just need to know how much time we have. I have been thinking all day about where we left Niki with the gaming guys, I can’t wait to continue.”

“Oh, god, yeah, it’s pretty intense. Glad you like it so much.

> > : “Mmmm, give me a minute.”

Talia shifted in her seat, her panty covered bottom setting directly on the chair, the door to her room opened, and she realized he had never even asked her about it, nor told her to do the same thing as yesterday. She had just assumed.

“Was I supposed to, you know, leave my door open again? And what about my jeans?”

God, she was practically begging him to continue to tell her what to do. Talk about passive aggressive! Flushed with nervous energy, she waited a long time, getting nervous when she did not see an answer to her questions right away. The longer it took, the more she began to second guess herself, and she got up and grabbed her jeans, turning around when she heard the low beep announcing the incoming message.

Robbie could see much more clearly than Jackson had, and when he saw Niki’s hand make a couple of awkward trips under the waistband of Jackson’s jeans, he knew he was going to make it easier for her, wanting to maximize her time touching him. When she left Jackson’s lap after a minute, leaning forward to kiss his cheek while tugging one more time on the boy’s prick, he was ready for her. As Niki straddled his lap, she smiled at him saucily “Someone is very confident, aren’t they?” she asked, as she saw his prick waving from above his lowered shorts, his underwear tucked under his testicles. Deciding to not deny him, though she did debate such an action if only to teach him manners, she easily enveloped his prick in her hand as both arms began to move. Moaning now, she could feel his hands holding her much more tightly than Jackson had, and she allowed herself to lean into her hand, and stroke him a bit more swiftly, giving the boy her best effort on his lap.

“What do you mean?” Brenden asked, before Goosh poked him in the shoulder. “She’s jacking him off at the same time you dolt! He just whipped it right out!”

> > : “Wow, someone is eager, and we have not even gotten going on the stories. Very well, from now on, unless I tell you otherwise, you should have your jeans off, carefully displayed on your bed, and your door always open.”.

Flushed with excitement, Talia quickly put her jeans back neatly on her bed and sat down to continue their story. Diving quickly back into her very naughty Niki persona, she was soon feeling quite warm and squishy as she detailed the outrageous things her submissive avatar was doing with the group of boys.

A few replies later, perhaps twenty minutes before Peter was due home, Chuck again broke out of character.

> > : “God, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. So good!”

“Yeah, it’s very, um, good”

> > : “I bet. So your door still open?

“Yeah, I wouldn’t cheat!”

> > : “Good, i know, I trust you. And just how wet are your panties now?”

This was probably the first direct comment he had made about her being horny, and female, and Talia was momentarily taken aback. It was rather personal after all. But her inner need to continue to play this game - which she still did not quite understand what it was or where it was going - caused her to answer after a moment.

“Um, yeah, kinda wet I guess.”

> > : “Don’t get me wrong, I love that you answered, but I want you to think a moment, and then tell me why you answered as you did. Were you being honest? Were you trying to think of what I might want you to say? Were you lying and didn’t want to admit the truth?”

Talia read and reread Chuck’s latest reply, wondering what he was really asking. She had been slowly coming to love the blending of the wild antics of Niki, with the much less daring, but far more personally exciting things he had been asking her to do. She knew they were blurring the lines between reality and role play, but after so many weeks, even months, of telling their stories, she had come to trust him. At least thus far.

“I didn’t lie. Um, I think, well I think what you are asking is ‘why did I answer’. I guess it’s because it’s as fun for me to answer as I think it is for you to ask. It’s kind of a thrill. I never really knew that, not for sure, it was only in my stories. But the last few days, well, it’s sort of blurred into my real life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.