The Dare - Cover

The Dare

Copyright© 2019 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1 : The first few steps

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 : The first few steps - Talia had no idea what kind of games she would get into once she started to talk more and more with one of her co-writing role playing partners. She soon discovered she was more like Niki than she had ever realized.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Fair warning: Even though I am trying to relate this to you as exactly as it happened, time has a tendency to color our memories and some of this happened quite a while ago now. I am sure Peter will correct things when he reviews this, I just wanted the reader to know that even with the best of intentions, I may make a mistake here or there.

Before I begin to relate what happened with me over the last year or so, I think it would help if you knew a little bit about me.

I was always one of those girls that boys seemed to never notice. Which, to be honest, was fine with me for the longest time. I much preferred my books and the behaviors of my idealized suitors rather than the rather crude way my peers thought conversation should be done. And the less said about the two dates I went on during my school years, the better.

My mother always told me I was cute, and Peter, my older brother, would always tell me that he thought I looked okay, but I knew the truth. I could see myself in the mirror, and I looked nothing like the popular girls, or even the regular girls, not to mention anything like what I saw in print or televised media. My nose was a little too narrow and long, my teeth not quite ‘right’, and the splotch of freckles across my skin was at least better than my best friend Amy’s constant breakouts. I despaired of ever filling out my shirt like the others, though to be honest I still think large breasts look like far more of a hassle than the extra attention would warrant.

As my college years passed and I began to work as a proofreader for a mid market publishing company, I settled into a very comfortable life, albeit one without a partner. It wasn’t that I did not have friends, or was unable to have a pleasant time talking with males, it’s just that nothing ever seemed to come out of those conversations, those friendships. Eventually I got used to it, and began to think of ways in which I was much better off without a partner - I could do what i wanted on my days off, I did not have to worry about having to move if they got a good job offer, and there were never any angry words and hurt feelings lingering in my bedroom.

For a while I lived alone, but when I fell in love with a small house just outside of my financial comfort zone, I decided to go for broke. I bought the house and got myself a roommate. Well, more like a boarder, I guess. They paid rent, but it was my house. For a few years I had a wonderful roommate, and we got along great, but recently they had gotten a job offer on the other side of town, and decided to get a condo much closer to where they worked. That’s how I ended up having my older brother Peter living with me.

Like me, for whatever reason, Peter had never really clicked with a partner, and when I told him that I was back to looking for a roommate, he had quickly made me an offer. I had some trepidations of course. It had been years since we had lived under the same roof, but he had remained one of the kindest, gentlest people I knew, and as quiet as he was, I was pretty sure I’d probably not even know i had a roommate. It was about six weeks after Peter moved in that I began to wonder about the wisdom of my decision.

Apologies to Peter and others involved in this story. I tried my best to figure out what might have been going on inside of your heads, but in the end, I really only know what I, Talia, was thinking, but I thought it made a better story this way.


Talia logged onto the chat room as soon as she got home. Over the last few months, she had started spending more and more time online. RP’ing as some called it. Telling dirty stories, she called it. But it was fun. Addicting even. For so long she had been alone, and while she was not ashamed of solo pleasure, there was something energizing and exciting about sharing it with others online, even if only through text. She knew lots of people did various sorts of ‘cam’ chats, but she had never really wanted anyone to see her. The words, and the stories, were so much better than reality she soon came to realize. Her imagination of the realities of the stories or role plays she shared with others was so much better than anything she could actually see on a camera.

At first, she had mostly just read what others said or wrote. Some of the members had rather extensive profiles with story snippets or other bits of their RP’s that they shared. A few even had dedicated story sites, and anytime she found one of those that was not ‘too’ out there, she devoured the stories eagerly, using them to fuel the role plays with that person. Over time she had taught herself to write better, and to act out her side of the scene in these online role plays until it was almost second nature to communicate in the site’s unique method.

Spotting one of her recently bookmarked friends online, she was soon chatting away happily, quickly diving in and living out the adventures of one of her alter egos, her ‘Niki’ doing whatever Chuck was asking her to do at a make believe party. ChuckBC, the other player’s handle, was quite the writer. She could quite vividly picture the scene the two of them continued to paint with their words flowing back and forth between their two remote locations. The science of the internet connecting two otherwise disconnected souls.


“Yes, it sure was a good party and game. And it still is. Right?” Ben asked, looking at Jeremy and then Chuck, who both nodded agreeably, their legs crossed unconcerned. Their naked shafts still pulsing lightly in the aftermath of what had happened.

“Oh yes, it was great, and you laying there is quite the nightcap” Jeremy said, his cock slowly twitching as he looked over the naked girl, her body still covered with the remains of Chuck’s explosion.

“I’m a ... nightcap?” she asked, uncertain, feeling the boy’s eyes on her, not moving from her spot on the floor while she felt the cum drying on her stomach.

“Yeah, you know, that bit of final enjoyment after dinner or a date, where you simply pause and enjoy the night before saying goodnight” Chuck said, chiming in, sensing where this was going, and far from being upset, curious to see how she was going to act. “Kiki is such a pleasant after dinner drink, no?” he added, teasing, becoming aware now of how that name seemed to light a fire in her body, how it seemed to let her inhibitions fall away. “Niki went home a long time ago, naughty Kiki stayed, wanting us to all see her naked body, isn’t that right, Kiki?”

“Oh, yes, I would not mind another drink of Kiki ... one for the road so to speak...” Jeremy said, looking at the naked girl beginning to slowly writhe on the floor as their words worked their way into her naughty mind.

“Oh god”, Talia thought, he’s really pushing my buttons tonight. Chuck and her had decided to give Niki a subliminal trigger work, ‘Kiki’ that silently increased her arousal without her realizing why. ChuckBC had just used the trigger four times, and Talia could almost feel her own body reacting as she imagined her ‘Niki’ reacting to the subliminal stimuli, causing her to react in a much more aroused and possibly open minded way. She would have to consider her response carefully. Reading and rereading Chuck’s most recent reply, she felt herself getting quite squirmy as she finally decided on her response, her fingers beginning to type her continuance of their story.

You guys already all had a drink! “, she teased them, feeling herself getting wet all over again. Very wet. As if the idea of their teasing was making her aroused all over again.

“I didn’t” Chuck said, tossing her a towel, watching as she wiped herself off.

“Yeah, but you got something much better!” she replied, watching their eyes as she ran the small towel all over her body, getting all of the spent semen off of her skin. “Oooof!” she cried, as she felt Chuck pull her towards him, sliding her back along the carpet.

Idly touching herself, running her hand up her thigh, Talia watched, eager to see his next reply.

Chuck pulled on Niki’s legs, then lifted them up, and pressed her knees wide in a butterfly like position. “Open wide now, it’s time to give your admirers their nightcap” he said, running his hands down from her knees to frame her wet black curls. Getting on his stomach, he moved his head between her legs, and as he continued to tease her with his words, he licked the whole length of her slit in one long stroke.

“Oh my, it’s like he’s reading my mind” Talia thought, giving herself a quick rub before shakily beginning to type.

Whatever reservations Niki had about being alone and naked with three boys fled from her mind as soon as she felt Chuck’s tongue on her still sensitive sex. “Oh God that’s good” she moaned, laying back and letting him have his way with her while the other two boys looked on.

Over and over she felt his tongue slide along her slick wetness, moving up to her clit and suckling on it before running the flat of his tongue across it a couple of times, ramping her up, making her moan louder.

Slipping her hand into her damp panties, the fabric of her shorts stretching to accommodate her hand, Talia teased herself, making herself feel good while waiting for his usual quick reply. As she saw his words pop in to the screen quite rapidly, she idly wondered just how fast he could type!

Stopping, Chuck sat back and idly played with his cock for a moment, watching the aroused girl practically writhe on the floor. “Come on, Kiki girl, play with yourself for us, show us how horny you still are!”

The scene they were creating, well mostly it was Chuck creating since Talia was mostly following along and filling in Niki’s reactions and thoughts, was driving her nuts. Glancing quickly to make sure her door was shut, she reached down and slid her shorts and panties off in one quick motion. Not for the first time, she wished she had a trigger like Niki did. Well, perhaps not really, not in real life, but it would be sort of fun, she thought as she felt herself becoming more aroused even without the help of a subliminal command. Sitting back, emulating Niki for a moment, Talia rather lewdly spread her legs, sliding her finger up and down her soaked slit before groaning slightly and sitting forward to type her response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.