Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Hey beautiful,” Daniel spoke softly into the phone.

“Daniel! What are you doing calling me? Aren’t you afraid your wife will find out?”

“I’ve got great news, sweetie. This weekend we can spend together.”

“What do you mean?”

“Julia is spending the weekend at a motel.”

“I don’t understand. What’s going on?”

“Well for starters Julia’s pregnant and has no idea who the father is.”

“WHAT?!? Are you serious? That bitch was on your case about having an affair with me and she’s out screwing around too?”

“It gets even better, sweetheart, much better. She wanted to abort the baby but I convinced her to keep it as proof of her infidelity but the icing on the cake is that she’s been screwing around with some of her students and one of them has been blackmailing her for sex for the past four months.”

“MY GOD!”

“Yes, and they’re not the only ones she’s screwing! There’s been a lot of men along the way too. Hundreds from what she told me.”

“What a slut!!”

“Tell me about it! She even had the nerve to screw some these men in my house! Talk about being disrespectful! But I’ll have the last laugh, Rebecca, believe me.”

“Oooh, I like the sound of that. What do you have planned?”

“I convinced her that she had to keep screwing all the men until I can figure a way to make it stop.”

“And she’s going to do it?”

“Just like a trained monkey! She’s so screwed up right now that she’ll do whatever I want her to do just to keep our marriage. I told her that it didn’t matter about all the other men and that I loved her more for the sacrifice she’s doing for our family.”

“What a dumb bitch!” Rebecca said laughing. “And now you’re going to file for a divorce?”

“I can’t just yet. I want her to carry the bastard until it’s too late to abort and I also want to get my hands on a few of those videos to use to force her to sign the papers.”

“And then we can be together!”

“You know it, baby,” he said smiling into the phone.

“I want to help. There are websites out there that I used when I was in the game. I only advertised on two sites and was kept pretty busy. I can do the same for her.”

“You want her to be a prostitute?”

“No, at least not right now. I can code it as a free hookup and get one of those disposable cells. I’ll be so fuckin’ nasty on the phone with them that they’ll pretty much cum before even seeing her. She’ll have so many guys going over she won’t be able to get out of bed!”

“I don’t know about that, honey. I mean she IS my wife.”

“Daniel she stopped being your wife the second she spread her slutty legs for another man. Or I guess I should say other men.”

“She’s my daughter’s mother.”

“She’s also someone else’s child’s mother, honey, and she can’t even tell you who that is! Are you even sure Grace is your daughter? I mean maybe she’s been screwing around on you a lot longer than you think. She already proved she’s a lying, cheating slut!”

“Grace is my daughter, I’m sure of it. How do you plan on doing it?”

“There are a ton of cyber meat markets out there and I could create a profile for her on a few of them. I’ll get one of those burner phones so that it can’t be traced back to us and then I’ll do my magic.”

“How ... um, how far do you plan on taking this?”

“As far as I can. Some of these guys can be creeps and weirdos but I think the stranger the better, right? She needs to be punished for being a slut and hurting you like that.”

“Are you sure about this? I mean it could get ugly. She could be hurt.”

“I am sick and tired of hearing you complaining about her and the lame-ass sex she gives you every time we’re together. You’d think after having sex with hundreds of men she would have learned something but I guess not. The real question is do you want your deceitful, trampy wife or me? You told me before that you wish I was your wife instead of her and I’m sure you don’t want her raising your daughter. Lord knows what she’ll teach Grace! She’ll probably turn out just like Julia! I want your daughter to be sweet and loving, not slutty and deceiving like her mother. I think I should come over this weekend to see you and let Grace meet her future mommy.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“Let’s just say that if we pull this off I see wedding bells in our future.”

“SERIOUSLY!!! Rebecca you’ve made me the happiest man in the world! Do whatever you need to do to pull this off! I want us to be together and I think you’ll be a great mommy for Grace.”

“I will,” she replied smiling. “There are many websites for men looking for sex,” Rebecca laughed. “I’ll get her on a few of them. I’ll need a few pictures of her. Send me some sexy ones, okay?”

“For our fifth anniversary she gave me a photo album of glamor shots she had professionally done. Some of those are revealing and very sexy.”

“Send them. I’ll get started on creating accounts for her on a few sites that will keep her busy for the next few days.”

“With those pictures there will be literally thousands of guys responding to her ad all looking for sex!”

“That’s what I’m counting on. Besides, we want to keep her busy and tired all weekend long so that she won’t bother us at home, right?”

“She’s not only going to be busy and tired, she’ll be too sore to walk!”

“All the better. I’ll get started making the profiles and I get the burner phone and you send the photos to me. Let’s punish that pregnant, cheating slut!”

“Rebecca you are so bad,” he said chuckling. “But that’s what I love about you.”

“I love many things about you too, honey,” she replied. “You just make sure Julia knows what to do.”

“What do you mean?”

“Convince her that she has to fuck everyone that knocks on the door. She can’t turn anyone away for any reason.”

“I’m not sure she will do that and I’m not sure how to make her.”

“You’re a smart man, Daniel, so figure it out. She’s your wife and you know what makes her tick. She needs to do this, honey. For us but especially for you. She owes you that for fucking around on you and getting pregnant by another man.”

“I guess you’re right. I’ll talk to her.”

“Do that,” she answered hardly able to contain her laughter. “But this needs to happen, Daniel, for us to be together or all our work will be for nothing, understand?”

“Yes, honey, I know. I’ll do what I can.”


Julia was slumped on the corner table, her legs dangling over the edge as Charles fucked back and forth into her. Devin no longer met with her and Charles quickly took to vacated time slot. Her rounded belly jiggled with every forward thrust and she felt the wide end of this penis pounding at the very spot her baby was growing. If he stabbed any harder she was sure he’d be inside her uterus.

She still couldn’t look him in the eye, even after four months of having sex with him almost daily. Her vagina was stretched out due to him and the other well-endowed men she was forced to have sex with and his penis moved without resistance. Her mind drifted to the conversation she had with Daniel and agreed that she would have to continue this charade until he found a way out. She didn’t like having to keep having sex with random men in the meanwhile but would do it to save their marriage.

“I’m cumming,” Charles panted inches from her face. He didn’t need to announce that as she knew he was close. They have had sex about a hundred times since it began and she recognized the signs. Her body tensed as his bloated penis jerked hard, spitting volleys of semen into her. Panting he remained standing in front of her with his large, dwindling cock still lodged deep inside.

“I’ll never get tired of that,” he gasped while slowly withdrawing. Her pussy belched the distended head and released a glob of cum onto the table top. He watched as it inched slowly toward the edge of the table.

Leisurely she reached for the packet of wet wipes she kept on the table and dispassionately wiped the leaking goo from between her legs before dropping the tissue into the nearby trash. She showed no emotion as she gingerly slipped onto the floor.

“What’s wrong? You don’t seem your usual ‘bored’ self today,” he asked zipping his slacks. Julia smoothed out her dress and sighed as she felt the remaining bit of semen drip from her swollen hole.

“My husband found out I’m pregnant.”

“Oh shit. Does he think it’s his?”

“He knows it’s not. He had a vasectomy after our daughter was born.”

“It’s not mine!” he huffed standing a little straighter. “You’ve been fucking around with a lotta guys, not just me!”

“I don’t know who the father is but it doesn’t really matter.”

“You’re getting an abortion?”

“No. Daniel wants to keep it.”

“WHAT?!? He wants you to keep it? For real?”

“He says he wants another baby.”

“That’s fucked up. He’s going to raise another man’s baby. That’s really fucked up.”

“I love him more for it. He knows that I was forced to have sex with all these men and he’s supporting me on it.”

“I never forced you, Julia, you know that! You wanted it! You were willing!”

“Just because I didn’t say ‘no’ doesn’t mean I wanted it. I wasn’t willing and I didn’t want it.”

“So now what are you going to do?”

“I think we should stop having sex. I don’t want to do it anymore.”

“And you think it’s going to stop just like that? You say you don’t want to do it anymore and everyone stops wanting you? It doesn’t work like that, baby. Even pregnant you’re still the sexiest woman I’ve ever fucked and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Hell I’ll still be wanting your pussy right up to the time you deliver the baby. I am a little curious to see what race it turns out.”

“Please leave, Charles, class is about to start,” she said walking toward her desk. Charles opened his mouth to speak just as the 8 o’clock bell rang. It would keep until another time.


It was 3:05 and Julia sat slumped over her desk holding her head with both hands. This is crazy. Her vagina still tingled and she could smell the raw odor of sex permeating from her. It wasn’t only from the semen she recently had ejaculated into her but it was coming from her skin. Like some obscene perfume it was secreted from every pore and nothing she did could cover it. For the past four months she had endured multiple masses of semen on a daily bases and it has been metabolized throughout her system to create a perpetual stench. The thought turned her stomach.

Reaching for her briefcase she began collecting her assignments. She was so far behind on everything that there was no way she would ever catch up. Most of the boys would be getting passing grades this year anyway as the fear of exposure weighed heavily on her shoulders. Turning on her cell phone she watched as the startup show flashed random colors and designs. There were three miss calls and a text from Daniel. Clicking on the messages she smiled as his words warmed her soul.

>>Call me right away. Very important<<

“He figured a way out of this mess,” she whispered and with shaking hands she pressed the call button. Her heart was pounding inside of her chest as she fought to contain the excitement. Hopefully this will put an end to all the torment.

“Hi honey,” he answered. She could hear the smile in his voice.

“Please tell me good news,” she replied. “Tell me this nightmare is finally over and we can go back to our normal marriage.”

“Well not exactly.”

“What do you mean? You said it was important.”

“It is, honey. It’s very important that you follow through with everything until I have everything cleared up.”

“What are you saying?”

“I booked the motel room for you already. Room 158. It’s to the back of the building so that you won’t attract too much attention.”

“You really want me to go through with that?”

“You have to, honey. It’s the only way. I don’t want those boys coming around the house any longer. We talked about that already.”

“I was hoping that you were just upset and would change your mind.”

“Well I didn’t. Until I can get a handle on things you’ll need to spend weekends away from the house.”

“Wait ... did you say ‘weekends’? Like more than one?”

“Yes, honey. You told me that the boys have been coming over every weekend for the past four months to have sex with you so I’m assuming they’ll be coming over again. Until I can make them stop you’ll have to meet them away from the house.”

“I don’t like that, Daniel.”

“I don’t like it either but it has to happen. I still can’t believe you’ve been drugging me so that I wouldn’t find out about you having sex in my own house!”

“I didn’t have a choice.”

“And you don’t have a choice now either. This isn’t open for discussion, Julia. You brought this on us and you need to make sacrifices to make it right.”

“Isn’t there another way?”

“Not that I can see. I’ll look into getting an apartment as it may be cheaper in the long run. I’ll rent it for a month and hopefully this will all be over with by then.”

“Will you come see me at the motel?”

“I’ll try but I doubt that I can. I don’t know who may be there and I don’t want them aware that I know what’s going on. I need to work on this problem covertly.”

“I understand.”

“The key is at the front desk. I put the room under your name.”

“My real name?!?”

“Yes, just in case they ask for ID.”

“Daniel...”

“Listen, honey, I need to go right now, I have a cavity to fill and the patient is already numb. Just don’t come home this weekend. I don’t want Grace exposed to any of this madness, understand?”

“Yea, I understand.”

“And one more important thing, honey, and it’s the most important thing you have to do. You need to have sex with everyone that goes to the motel room.”

“WHAT?!? I thought I only needed to do it with the boys that usually came to the house.”

“Until I can get us out of this mess you need to follow along with everything they demand. We don’t know what they’ll do if you refuse and we certainly don’t know everyone involved. If you say no to the wrong person this could all blow up in our faces! Just keep thinking of us and how happy we’ll be once this is over with. I’ve already called a private detective to meet with me on Monday and hopefully he’ll have some ideas. You need to do this, honey, for us and for Grace.”

“I understand,” she said wiping the tear away. “I’ll do whatever I need to do, just promise that you’ll do your best to make the nightmare end.”

“You have my word. I’ll do everything I can to make sure you get the most out of it, ur, I mean to get us out of it.”

“That’s good enough for me, honey. And again I’m sorry for putting us through this.”

“It happens. Now before heading to the motel why don’t you pick up some lube and condoms, you may need them.” There was a long silence. “Julia?”

“I will.”

“I love you, honey and thank you for doing this.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I don’t want to lose you. If we fight them on this we’ll lose and you’ll be sent to prison. I know you’re not enjoying all the sex but I’d rather have an oversexed wife than no wife at all.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.