Teacher of the Year - Cover

Teacher of the Year

Copyright© 2018 by wetfly6969

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A bad decision during a difficult time starts an awarded high school teacher down a dangerous path with one of her students.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“How much of this stuff are you supposed to use?” Eric asked holding up the perfume sample-sized vial of clear liquid and shaking it.

“I dunno know,” Chris replied taking it away from him. “Don’t drop it, he doesn’t have any more right now!” he barked tucking it back into his pocket. “Shawn said this is four doses but he only uses it on chicks so he don’t know how much to use on a guy.”

“Guys are like twice the size of girls so we should use twice as much, right?”

“I guess so.”

“How long after he drinks it does he pass out?”

“Like twenty minutes. Maybe a little longer. It works better with alcohol.”

“How much did it cost?”

“I have to talk to you about that. Normally he charges ten dollars a dose but he said if we let him fuck Julia he’d give it to us for free.”

“He wants to fuck a girl he’s never seen before?”

“Shit man, Shawn is a dog when it comes to chicks. He’ll fuck just about anything. Besides I already told him how fine she was.”

“That’s cool. I don’t care who fucks her as long as I’m getting plenty of pussy too.”

“Speaking of that, I’m driving you, Gary, Jerry and Joey and Juan’s borrowing his brother’s van to bring the rest.”

“You need to tell Mathew to stop talking about her, I don’t want a lotta other guys fucking her.”

“Didn’t you just say you didn’t care who fucked her as long as you’re getting pussy?”

“Yea but not too many. I don’t want to wait long for pussy,” he said smirking. “Who else is coming?”

“I think it’s just the five of us plus Juan, Mathew, Will, Andrew and Scott. Oh, and Shawn. That’s all, I think.”

“That’s too much dick and not enough pussy,” Eric grumbled.

“She didn’t seem to have any trouble taking on five of us last night and we’ll have more time thanks to this,” he said taking the vile out. “How are you planning on giving it to her husband anyway?”

“I ain’t, she is.”

“REALLY? That’s cool.”

“Yea. Now call big mouth Mathew and tell him to shut the fuck up about us fucking Julia. I don’t want no more guys there, got it? If he tells one more guy I’m gunna beat the fuck outta him and he won’t be getting anymore pussy from her, got it?”

“Yea, I’ll call him now. What time are we going?”

“Like in an hour. Let the others know.”

“No problem, man. I’ll get the guys and be back here in forty-five minutes to get you,” Chris said leaving Eric’s bedroom.

Eric stared at the closed door and thought of Devin with a smile. How humiliating would it be for him to know that a group of guys were on the way to fuck his precious little Julia? Not being able to resist rubbing salt into the wound he made his way down the hallway to Devin’s room. It was early and he figured he was probably still asleep. Barging into his room he flipped on the light.

“WAKE UP, ASSHOLE!” He shouted with a smirk. “Me and some guys are going over to fuck your slutty girlfriend in a little while, wanna go?” he asked staring at the disorientated boy. He loved digging the knife in a little deeper.

“Go to hell!” he screamed back before pulling the blanket over his head.

“What slut?’ Kyle asked sitting up. “I wanna go.” Eric looked at the much smaller boy and laughed.

“Have you even had your dick wet before?” he asked.

“Yea, lotsa times,” came the high-pitched reply. “Every time I take a shower!” Eric’s laughter echoed in the small bedroom.

“Sure kid, you can come, but you gotta do everything I say, got it?”

“GOT IT!” He shouted leaping out of bed and rushing toward the bathroom. He desperately needed to pee and his hard-on was jutting out of his underwear.

“Looks like she’s getting another cock, Devin. Sure you don’t wanna come with us? There’s so many of us going that I’m sure one more cock won’t matter. She probably won’t even notice.”

He remained covered and silent, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing him angry. He wanted to run over there and punch him in his big stupid face but knew what would happen if he did. He was still sore and bruised from earlier so for now he didn’t respond.

“Fine, suit yourself. We’ll be there gettin’ pussy from Julia and you’ll be home jerking off. That’s the way it should be, don’t you think?”

“GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM!!!” He screamed. Eric chuckled before shutting the door with a smile. He knew that would get a rise out of him. Kyle reentered the room and sat on the edge of Devin’s bed.

“Is she really your girlfriend?” he asked of his concealed older foster brother. Devin didn’t reply. “Do you let other guys fuck your girlfriend?”

“Shut the fuck up!” Devin finally grumbled from under the blanket. “Get offa my bed!”

“If she was my girlfriend I wouldn’t let anyone else fuck her. I would want her all for myself.”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“Well if she is really your girlfriend I guess I should thank you for letting me fuck her,” he added while standing up. “I’ve never really done it before,” he added with a smile.

Devin pulled the blanket from his head and stared at him intensely as he crossed the room to his dresser. Not only was Devin angry that he was humiliated and put down in front of Kyle, but now he was going to have to hear about how his thirteen-year-old foster brother fucked Julia for the next two week! Turning his back to the younger boy he stared at the wall deep in thought. How was he going to get them to stop this?


“Hey beautiful,” Daniel whispered into her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist. She was standing at the kitchen sink scrubbing her hands. She felt dirty and for some reason repeatedly scouring her hands made her feel better. Her fingers and palms were bright red and scratched.

“Want breakfast?” she mechanically asked trying to wiggle out of his hold.

“I want you,” he replied pushing his tongue into her ear. She flinched and turned her head. Walter had just left a few minutes earlier and aside from wiping her privates very well with a dish towel, she hadn’t really cleaned up. She was hoping that he would sleep a little longer and give her time to recuperate.

“Honey we just did it a few hours ago,” she reminded him. The last time was just over an hour ago. “We made love five times last night, isn’t that enough for now?”

“Actually it was six,” he said smirking. You didn’t wake up for one of them.”

“DANIEL! I asked you not to do that anymore!”

“What’s the big deal? You were sleeping so well and I didn’t want to wake you. Besides sex with you is about the same whether you’re asleep or awake. You hardly move either way.”

“It doesn’t matter, Daniel, I’d still like to know what is being done to me!”

“Sorry honey, I didn’t mean to upset you,” he said moving closer for a kiss. She resisted and he pulled away with a frown.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m just a little tired,” she replied still feeling the tingling down below.

“You’re my wife and it’s the wife’s responsibility to make sure her husband is satisfied,” he grumbled. She gave a half smile signaling her surrender as he began pushing her backwards. Soon she felt the kitchen table pressing against the small of her back. Untying her robe it fell open and he began fondling her small, firm breasts before craning his neck to suckle the nipples. She sighed from frustration but didn’t resist as he was her husband.

With a single fluid motion he lifted her tiny frame and set her on top of the table. She shook slightly as it was where Walter had just had sex with her and the boys did it to her last night. Now her husband was doing it in the exact same spot! Relocating her legs to the edge he kissed her once last time before pressing on her bare chest to fully recline her body. She stared at the hovering light fixture once again and sighed as she felt her husband’s hard penis entering her.

She used to enjoy making love to her husband. Loved feeling him inside of her, loved how she felt afterwards. It made her feel wanted and desired and she was happy to pleasure her husband. That was the duty of a wife. But lately just having him on top of her made her nauseous. Well that went for everyone, but Daniel especially. Was she angry that he wasn’t able to protect her as a husband should from the others? Did she feel he was inadequate? Every man so far has been larger than her husband, some much larger.

Her body rocked back and forth in tempo with his thrusts. As with before her fingers gripped the edge of the table to keep her slender form from being pushed further along the top. Mesmerizing sounds of his body slapping against her clouded her mind as the broth-like mixture of semen filling of her once pristine vagina was churned like butter. Daniel was eager and excited and his lunges reflected his enthusiasm.

“I can’t believe how wet you are,” he panted from above her. Through squinting eyes she stared at her husband of seven years and wondered how he would react if he knew the truth. If he knew that she was that wet from another man’s semen or knew about the five boys from last night or knew that there had been others. She forced herself to smile. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. She should enjoy making love to her husband, not despising him for doing the same thing that the others were doing, using her for their pleasure.

His thrusts and grunts intensified, giving testament of his pending orgasm. His hands squeezed her hips harder as he stabbed into her with unforgiving lunges. He was more aggressive than usual and he had a look on his face that scared her. It didn’t seem loving and caring but seemed more angry and vengeful. Did he suspect something? Did he know she had been unfaithful and was punishing her with his penis?

Her thoughts were shattered as the familiar thumping of his penis inside of her confirmed his conclusion. She felt the warm wetness resonate throughout her lower body as his semen filled her small cavity. He came once again, the seventh time since dropping Grace off at his parents, and she felt as if she could take no more. She remained still until he backed away and wiped his penis on the same dish towel she had used to clean up with earlier.

“You need to clean yourself,” he said dropping it onto her pubic area. “You’re a mess,” he added before he went for a glass of water. Taking the still damp towel she wiped away the dripping mucus. Why was he being so cold to her? This was not like him. Sitting up she felt a gush of wetness escape from within and quickly dabbed it away. She stared at his back as he drank a glass of water.

“What’s going on, Julia?” he asked not turning to face her.

“Wh ... what do you mean?” she stuttered. Did he know?!?

“You smell funny and you’re not as tight as you used to be. Are you doing something to yourself?”

“WHAT?!? Oh my god no, Daniel,” she muttered as she slipped off of the table and went to him. Wrapping her arms round his back to his chest she pulled him tight to her body. “I’d never do something like that. I, uh, think it’s just that we’ve been making love so much these past few days that my body hasn’t had time to recover. I’m sure after your, um, eagerness goes away things will return to normal.”

He turned to face her, looking into her light brown eyes and smiling face. Even without makeup and having sex multiple times throughout the night she was still beautiful. It was a natural beauty. She hid her deception well and he smiled at her before kissing the tip of her small nose.

“If it doesn’t I want you to talk to your doctor about doing the surgery again. Maybe the surgery only lasts a few years before you need to do it again.”

“That must be what it is, honey. Maybe it’s just wearing off, like your Lasik surgery did last year.”

“Make an appointment for when you’re on winter vacation. You’ll be off for two weeks and you won’t have to lose any work,” he said matter-of-factly. She smiled with a nod. That didn’t give her much time to end the torment from the others. It would be painful to have sex with the others and Charles and Eric would rip her to shreds after the surgery.

“I’m going to take a shower,” he announced walking away from her. “I’ll have that breakfast you offered earlier, eggs Benedict and bacon,” he said leaving the kitchen. “And toast.” She tied her robe back and reached for the skillet just as a soft knock at the door startled her. Her heart dropped when she saw that it was Eric.


“Hello sexy,” Daniel spoke into the phone using his most sensual voice. He could hide his smile.

“Daniel why are you calling me?!? Shouldn’t you be at home with your wife?”

“I am but I miss you and I wanted to hear your voice.”

“Don’t fuck this up, Daniel. We worked hard on this plan.”

“I’m not going to mess it up, Rebecca, I promise. I just wanted to hear your voice.”

“Well how’s it going with her anyway?”

“It’s going great. I’m wearing her down. Those pills you gave me work like a charm.”

“Remember don’t fuck around with them, that shit’s really strong! They’re still in trial in Europe and the FDA rejected the company’s submission last summer here in the States. Too many side effects.”

“Well I love what they’re doing to me. They keep me hard all the time!”

“You are breaking them in half like I told you, right?”

“No way, I’m taking them full strength.”

“DANIEL! Listen to me, please, don’t screw around with this medication. Even at half strength it causes priapism in a third of the subjects and they suffer from ED! It also causes dizziness, chest pains and nausea, to name a few and that’s at half a dosage!”

“Don’t worry, baby, I have everything under control and she’s starting to show signs of exhaustion. Just a while ago I had sex with her in the kitchen and she was totally zoned out. She even squeaked like a little church mouse when I shoved it into her. I think she’s getting sore from all the sex I’m giving her. Her vagina is totally red and swollen and it’s getting to the point where I hardly feel myself inside of her! I’m driving her insane by criticizing her on things like her performance and how loose her vagina feels to me. The funny part is she shaved her pubic hair yesterday trying to be more like you!”

“WHAT?!? Seriously?”

“That’s what she told me. She said she noticed you didn’t have any hair down there and thought that maybe I’d like her like that too.”

“Oh that’s too funny!” Rebecca said snickering. “Do you think she’s cheat on you?” Now it was Daniel’s turn to laugh.

“No way! She’s as old-fashioned as they come and she only had one other lover before me. She doesn’t even look at other guys.”

“It would be a lot easier if she did. I know this guy that is in the business, you know, a male escort. He’s very handsome, works out a lot and has a really big cock. He’s also as black as the ace of spades which seems to be a fantasy of a lot of women. I could talk to him about setting her up.”

“She’d never go for it, trust me, I know Julia. She’s as wholesome as they come. Besides she’s got this phobia or something about black people, especially black men. She really freaks out around them so that wouldn’t work.”

“It would be better for your divorce if we had evidence of her infidelity. Right now she has nothing on us except for catching us in the act. There are no photos, no video, and no witnesses. It’s her word against ours. If we hire Jackson to seduce her and he took pictures of them having sex, we’d bust her big time! That would save your money. I mean if you got a divorce right now you’d lose half of everything!”

“I don’t know, babe. Let me try it this way first, you know over sexing her into exhaustion. I think by the time I’m done with her she’ll not want to have sex for a while and won’t care if you and I have sex on the side.”

“I don’t want sex on the side, Daniel, you know I want more. I’m tired of being the other woman.”

“I promise you, Rebecca, just give me a little more time and I’ll make it right. You know how much I love you and want to be with you but I need everything to fall into place first. I can’t just leave her or she’ll take me to the cleaners! She can be very vindictive you know.”

“Most women are. Just keep the Jackson option open too will you?”

“I will, but I can guarantee that Julia will not have sex with anyone other than me, especially a black man. I’d bet the bank on it.”

“Okay lover boy, now get off the phone before miss goody two shoes catches you talking to me and everything blows up in our faces.”

“Bye for now my love. I’ll call you later when I can.”

“Good luck, Daniel.”


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?” Julia nearly screamed as she opened the door and stared up at the towering teen. “Please leave and never come back to my home! If my husband catches you here...”

“He won’t do shit!” Eric stopped her before she could finish. “I’ve seen the little wimp and I could break him in half like a twig!” he grumbled looking over her head into the kitchen. “I got banned from the wrestling team last year for being too aggressive so I can handle your husband.”

“Please. He can’t catch you here and what if the neighbors see you?” she asked looking toward Walter’s house. She felt ill after seeing the older man standing in the widow staring at them.

“I don’t give a fuck ‘bout that, bitch. I told you we’d be back for more pussy today and here we are,” he said smiling.

“Eric I can’t have sex with the five of you again. I won’t.”

“Relax, slut, there aren’t five of us today so just chill.” Julia felt a little better but the fact that her husband was home made it impossible for them to do anything to her.

“My husband is home.”

“I know, I was watching you through the window,” he said taking out the small vial. “That’s what this is for.”

“What is it?”

“GHB.”

“What’s that?”

“You know, the date rape drug.”

“OH NO! I’M NOT TAKING ANY DRUGS! I WON’T!”

“It’s not for you, bitch, it’s for your husband. Pour half of this shit into a glass of wine or something and wait.”

“I ... I’m not going to drug my husband.”

“We’re going to fuck you today. Either your husband will be tied up and watching or sleeping and not knowing what the fuck is going on. The choice is yours.”

“Please Eric, don’t do this. It doesn’t feel right.”

“Your pussy feel feels pretty fuckin’ right to me, bitch.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“It’s not open for discussion. We’re doing this with or without your husband knowing.” Julia stared at the small tube of clear liquid. There was no doubt in her mind that he would follow through with his threat for her husband. They couldn’t even report the crime as the truth of her involvement with her students would be exposed causing her more problems. She couldn’t allow Daniel to know anything.

“Wh ... what do I have to do?”

“Simple. Just pour half of this into his drink. He’ll be out in twenty minutes. We’ll give you thirty minutes before we come knocking again. You better open the fuckin’ door and you better not give us any problems, got it?”

“Thirty minutes? I don’t think that’s enough time. I mean what if he’s not sleeping yet?”

“Just fuckin’ do it, bitch!” he snarled through clenched teeth. “Thirty minutes,” he reminded her before turning to leave.

Julia released a long exhale and watched as the large teenager walked down the path leading to the back gate. What is she getting herself into now? Drugging Daniel? How low has she fallen? If he ever found out about this ... She stopped herself. It would be worse if he found out about her being unfaithful. He would never forgive her.

Shutting the door she returned to her chore of making breakfast and made a note of the time. It was just after nine o’clock. Opening the refrigerator for the eggs she noticed the bottle of wine they had shared last weekend. It was nearly gone but still enough. Maybe it was too early to drink but she had to try. If she waited until he ate there may not be enough time before the boys came knocking. With shaking hands she reached for a wine glass and poured out the remainder of the bottle.

Reaching for the vial Eric had given her she hesitated momentarily before twisting off the top and pouring half of the liquid into the wine.

“Please forgive me,” she mumbled aloud before resealing the container. Taking a deep breath she carried the glass upstairs to the restroom. Daniel was just getting out of the shower.

“Breakfast should be ready soon,” she smiled but knew that wasn’t true. She hadn’t even started preparing it. “I brought you a little something to relax you before you eat.”

“Wine? At this time?”

“A lot of people drink in the morning. The French do it all the time.”

“I’m not French.”

“It’s good to learn other cultures, right?” she asked extending her hand with the glass.

“Just set it down,” he instructed as he dried himself. Julia couldn’t help but stare at his shrunken little penis. It used to be more than enough for her but now it seems almost childish. Her first lover’s penis was about the same size so she didn’t really know how small they were until recently.

“Shouldn’t you be downstairs cooking?” he asked after noticing her staring at his crotch.

“Yes, I’m sorry, honey, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me,” she said turning to leave. At the doorway she stopped. “If you want more wine just let me know.” He stared at her with a puzzled expression until she left the bathroom. What was going on with her lately?

Rushing downstairs she began making breakfast for him just in case he didn’t drink it or it didn’t work. How could she explain why she didn’t have it ready? Looking at the clock cringed. It was already ten after nine and there wasn’t much time. At 9:25 breakfast was ready and on the table. Not sure about coffee she decided to wait until he came down.

“Honey, breakfast is ready!” she called up from the base of the stairs. There was no answer. “Honey?” she shouted louder. Nothing. “Daniel?” came the third call and for the third time there was no response. She climbed the stairs to investigate and discovered him sitting on the floor and slumped over the foot of the bed. Cautiously she approached him.

“Daniel?” she called while softly rocking his body. He fell over, landing on the floor on his side with a thud. He hardly made a sound. The pounding on the back door startled her as she rushed downstairs to the kitchen. She could see Eric and Chris smiling at her through the pane glass of the door. The two of them took up most of the view but she could clearly see someone else behind them. With a groan she unlocked the door and pulled it open.

“Nice job, slut,” Eric roared as he pushed his way into the room with Chris shortly behind. There were others. Several others and she began to panic as the line of boys coming into her house worried her.

“Wait, wait, wait ... what’s going? Who are all these boys?” she asked as the flow finally stopped.

“They’re gunna fuck you,” Eric smiled.

“You said there wasn’t as many as last night! This is more than twice the amount!”

“I never said there wasn’t as many, I said there wasn’t five and as you can clearly see there ain’t five, right?”

“I’m not having sex with all of you so just forget it!” She huffed before pulling open the door. “Everyone can just leave!” Eric was the first to move and approached the heated woman. She was angry and made no attempt to hide it. Reaching above her hand on the door he pulled it from her and slammed it.

“Listen, bitch!” he roared, bending closer to her for emphasis. “I’m fuckin’ tired of you tellin’ me what you ain’t gunna do! You forget who’s in charge ‘round here! One phone call from me and Devin will have that video sent everywhere, and I mean everywhere! Now you’re gunna play nice or everybody at school that you’re a slut! I’m sure the cops will be interested in the video too!”

“Eric please, I’m still sore from last night and this many will probably cause damage. I’ll do five again now and you tell the others to leave and come back tomorrow.”

“This ain’t open for negotiation, bitch. You’re gunna fuck all of us,” he said while pulling open the knot on her robe. The tie fell open and he pulled the thick material from her shoulders. She shivered as she was suddenly naked in front of several teenage boys.

“I don’t even know who they are!”

“Names ain’t important. Some of the guys have had you for math, some haven’t and this motha-fucker right here is Shawn, he’s the dude that gave us the shit to drug your husband. He’s gunna fuck you to pay for it.”

Julia looked at the tall man. He was older than the others by at least ten years and had a grunge look about him. He was tall and slender with a thin goatee. If she had seen him on the street she wouldn’t have even given him a second look and now she was being forced to have sex with him to pay for the drug she had given her husband.

“There has to be another way,” she moaned looking around at the row of smiling faces staring at her as if she was the main course on a buffet table. “How about...” She never finished the sentence as Eric lifted her from the floor and threw her over his shoulder.

“This way everyone,” he said leaving the kitchen. Upside down Julia watched as the group of boys filed in behind them as they made their way into the living room. Unceremoniously Eric dropped her to the beige Berber carpet. The other crowded around leering at her.

“I can’t believe how hot she is,” one of them said. She wasn’t sure which.

“Who gets to fuck her first?” someone from her left asked. Overlapping voices quickly answered the same way as they were to be.

“Shawn goes first,” Chris bellowed as he pushed his way to the front. “He’s only fucking her once and then he’s leaving. He shouldn’t have to wait.”

“Hold on, Chris,” Shawn interjected. “I said that before I saw how hot she was. I’m staying as long as you guys are now!”

“Matt, grab a sheet of paper and tear it into twelve pieces and write one through twelve on it,” Eric said taking a large ceramic bowl from the coffee table. “Put them in here.”

“Please put that down!” Julia said sitting up with a concerned expression. “That bowl is from the Ming Dynasty and is valued at over a thousand dollars!” she gasped.

“I’m not gunna break it, bitch, we’re just using it to draw numbers so relax!”

“Is it okay if I still fuck her first?” Shawn asked squeezing his erection through his jeans.

“You get a number like everyone else!” Eric snapped while helping Mathew fold the numbered papers.

Julia locked eyes with one of them. He had been overlooked by the bigger, older boys but he was definitely very young. Too young.

“How old are you?” she asked the boy.

“Thirteen!” came the proud response. “My birthday was last month,” he added.

“Oh god,” she whispered. He was even younger than Devin and Mark!

“Okay everybody take a number,” Eric shouted while shaking the bowl. “Chris will write your number on your chest with a maker so you can’t fuckin’ cheat!”

Joey was the first to draw and grumbled at being number seven. Gary was five, Juan was three and Andrew was six. The others each took a number, called it out and Chris wrote it on their chest. Mathew drew and threw the number down.

“TWELVE!” He protested. “She’s gunna be full of cum by the time it’s my turn!” The others chuckled at his discomfort as the last two drew numbers. Kyle drew the number nine and Mathew tried to get him to trade.

“Why should the runt go before me? He should be the last one, not me!”

“Relax man,” Eric said putting his arm over the smaller boy’s shoulders. “We’re all gunna fuck her at least twice each so we’re gunna be sticking our cocks into everyone else’s cum anyway so just get used to it.”

“But Kyle never even fucked before. Why should he go before me?”

“You can leave if you want to.”

“You’re gunna have to drag me outta here kicking and screaming to get me to leave!” The others laughed.

“Alright everyone, let’s get this shit started!” Eric announced after pulling the final slip of paper from the bowl. “I’ve got number ten,” he said baring his chest to Chris. The number eight on Chris’s chest glistened from sweat as he marked his large friend.

“The rules are simple, you fuck when you’re supposed to and if your number comes up and you don’t have wood you get skipped until the next time around. There’s a lotta us and we don’t have a lotta time so keep the action goin’ or get the fuck outta the way! Who’s got number one?”

“I DO!” Will shouted waving the sliver of paper like a flag. Everyone had been undressing while the numbers were being drawn and Will slipped off the final article of clothing as he approached the anxious older woman.

Julia couldn’t help but stare at the erect and bent penis as is swayed back and forth as he approached. The boy was darker than the others and was possibly black, but was light-skinned if he was. His penis looked like a boomerang as it curved hard to the left. She had never seen one like that before, but until recently she had only seen two her entire life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.