Brews & Brushes - Cover

Brews & Brushes

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Larry and Faith retire early and open a brewery and art gallery that hosts naughty parties where friends come together to drink, paint and get naughty. All goes well until Faith decides she wants to try things on her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Two weeks passed. Larry and Faith had sex once during that time, on a Sunday afternoon. It was a very vanilla quickie, in the missionary position. Larry had cum inside her, but Faith didn’t have an orgasm and didn’t make any attempt at foreplay, after play or anything to help her get off. When Larry finished, she got up, washed and went back to the new gallery.

Larry had made a point to come by there several times to check on things. He’d seen Josh there three times. Amanda explained that Josh was an artist as well as a part-time model and had rented one of the upstairs studios. They were even planning to do a special exhibit of some of his work. He created ultra-modern sculptures of a highly erotic nature.

One afternoon, Larry stopped into the gallery and found Josh and Faith in the small side room looking at some pieces that were on display. One looked like a sculpture of a vagina, with a penis coming out of its opening, head first, the butterfly-like labia spread around it like wings.

“Oh, hi Larry,” Faith said when she saw her husband, “let me introduce you to Josh. Josh, this is my husband, Larry. I don’t think you two have formally met. The other day wasn’t a good time for introductions.” Her face was red, and she seemed fidgety.

Larry stepped forward and held his hand out. Josh shook it, a bit too firmly. He was at least four inches taller than Larry and in incredible, athletic condition. His muscles bulged out of his sleeves and rippled.

“Hi Larry,” Josh said with a deep, baritone voice. “Sorry to shock you the other day.”

Larry tried not to show that his hand was sore and smiled. “Oh, yeah, no worries. Sorry for getting the wrong idea and disturbing your session.” Larry pointed at the statue, “This your work?”

“Yeah,” Josh said smiling and putting his hand on the erect penis that protruded from the vagina. “I call it, Homecoming.” Larry stared at the details of the statue. There was something oddly familiar about it. The clitoris was large and stuck out from the hood of flesh, lying along the shaft of the penis that hung out of the slit. The inner labia folded back in a delicate wedge.

The cock was large, but well proportioned, with an upward curve and bulbous glans. Larry thought back to the day he had walked in on Josh modeling for his wife. “Oh,” Larry exclaimed, “is that modeled after your cock?”

Faith was blushing. “Yeah, it’s a self-portrait of sorts.

“Josh said.

“Honey,” Faith interrupted, “Josh and I have some paperwork to finish up in my office for his exhibition. Will you excuse us? I’ll be home around seven tonight.”

“Oh,” Larry said, nodding his head slowly. He felt as if he were being dismissed. “Yeah, no worries. I’ll see you there. Josh, nice meeting you. I’m just going to look around a few minutes then head home. You guys go on and do what you need to do.”

Faith started to walk past Larry, but he took her by the hand and leaned in to kiss her. She pulled her head back and turned her cheek. His kiss landed there instead of her lips. “See you when I get home,” she said. Larry watched as Faith and Josh walked down the hall and around the corner out of sight.

Larry looked around the small exhibit room. There were several erotic statues and sculptures. All of them depicted black men and white women or their body parts in various sex acts. One looked almost like a fountain of sorts with what looked like porcelain semen splattering on a woman’s breasts from the head of a giant ebony penis. He stared at the breasts. The way the perky mounds curved up, the shape and position of the nipples, the size, and coloration of the areolas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.