Brews & Brushes - Cover

Brews & Brushes

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Larry and Faith retire early and open a brewery and art gallery that hosts naughty parties where friends come together to drink, paint and get naughty. All goes well until Faith decides she wants to try things on her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Voyeurism  

Larry was sitting in the kitchen, waiting. After fourteen minutes, the door opened, and Faith walked in, slightly out of breath. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top like she often did when she went running or to work out. She was red-faced.

“What in the hell is going on, Faith?” Larry asked as soon as she came inside.

“Nothing is going on,” Faith explained, sitting down across from her husband. “He’s a nude model. I was painting him. That’s all.”

“Oh, come on,” Larry protested, “you expect me to believe that? He had a giant boner and was stroking it! You weren’t painting when I came in, either! You were standing there in front of him, practically naked!”

“Are you kidding me?” Faith argued, “I had on the same thing I have on now with my painter’s smock over it! I wasn’t naked at all!”

“You’re telling me you weren’t touching him?” Larry asked, his face revealing his lack of belief.

“I didn’t touch him! I wasn’t going to touch him!” Faith fired back.

“Then why the fuck was his cock hard like that and why was he stroking it?” Larry asked angrily.

“Ok, so I was experimenting,” Faith started to explain, but Larry interrupted her.

“Yeah, I saw what kind of experiment you were doing,” Larry said, shaking his head.

“Let me finish!” Faith demanded, “I was experimenting with some ideas for a future Brews & Brushes party that one of the Girls Night Out groups has scheduled for next month. They’ve booked a few times with us and the last two times we had nude models. They were asking for something more erotic, so I was trying to see if Josh would be a good candidate. I was going to paint a picture to show to the hostess. She wanted a black guy, with a big dick and for him to be hard.”

“Well, he was all of that,” Larry acknowledged. “So, what did you have to do to get him that hard?”

“Nothing! He was looking at porn on his phone,” Faith explained. “Josh is gay!”

“What?” Larry asked, stunned.

“He’s gay! Nothing is going on with us,” she told her husband. “He wouldn’t do anything with me, even if I had wanted to. I told you; it was just art.”

“But, I thought,” Larry started speaking, but stopped and put his head down.

“I know what you thought. I’m sure it looked bad,” Faith said, getting up and moving around the table to hug Larry. “I am not cheating on you with Josh, honey. I’m not cheating on you with anybody.”

“I’m sorry I accused you of something, Faith,” he said softly. “I was surprised by everything. Then when I walked in and saw that, I lost it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.