Black List III: Rising Tide - Cover

Black List III: Rising Tide

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Everything has gone from bad to worse. The world is in a crisis as Russia and China work together to gain new territory in a game of hidden truths. The Goji are becoming even more bolder than ever. And just when the people need to be united, they are slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“And now we go live to Tabitha Bowman who is just outside the White House,” Cassandra Lopez announces.

A screen comes to life behind Cassandra of a blonde woman wearing a light green blouse that matches her eyes. The woman is standing outside the gates that surround the White House. National Guardsmen can be seen standing guard at ten foot intervals, their guns at the ready.

“Good morning Tabitha,” Cassandra says cheerily. “What is the scene like out there at the White House?”

“Good morning,” the reporter says, smiling. “The scene isn’t too much different than any other day here. There is an increase of National Guard that was added last night, shortly after the president gave his address.”

“Reports of crowds forming ad picketing are filtering in,” Cassandra addresses. “Are these crowds for or against the move the president made last night?”

“From what I can see so far,” Tabitha begins as the cameraman shifts the view from her to a section of the crowd just outside the main gate, “the crowd seems to be divided between support for President McKinsey and Senator Rustlin. It seems many of the people are a bit angered about the disbanding of the Terrestrial Defense Force, while those supporting Senator Rustlin are for it.”

“It’s obvious some believe these Goji exist while others don’t, hence the need for or the lack of need for the TDF,” Cassandra remarks.

“That’s right, Cassandra,” the reporters concurs.

“Now, as far as the recent attack on the White House by this mysterious assassin,” Cassandra says, changing the subject. “When asked about it last night, the president seemed to shy away from the issue. From what you can see has the White House beefed up security in response to another threat?”

The cameraman spans back to Tabitha, capturing a fair portion of the White House lawn in the process. “Unfortunately, Cassandra, that is one of the issues any representative from the White House has been willing to give a response to. Besides the increase of guards, there doesn’t appear to be a showing of more security. If there are additional security personnel here, they are doing a great job of staying hidden.”

“I see the window to the Oval Office has been repaired,” Cassandra points out. “It doesn’t look at all like a horrific attack ever took place.”

“That’s right, Cassandra. Workers were here all day yesterday and into the night working to repair the damaged window,” the reporter explains. “According to sources, the assassin jumped through the glass and made her escape.”

“Well, so far things seem to be looking up,” Cassandra remarks happily.

“That they are,” the reporter echoes.

“Thank you for that report, Tabitha.”

“Thank you.”

Cassandra shuffles a couple of papers in front of her as the screen behind her disconnects from the feed from the White House to another feed of the ocean. “We now go live to Brock Solis, who is aboard the USS Gerald R. Ford in the South Atlantic. Good morning, Brock.”

“Good morning, Cassandra,” the man replies, holding his coat tight to his body. He stands on the deck of the aircraft carrier as planes are both launching and landing on the platform. The scene from the deck looks like an anthill with ants milling around busily.

“What is the current situation of the battle fleet as it heads toward Africa?” the anchorwoman asks.

“The fleet was sent out early yesterday morning as soon as the president gave the order,” Brock says. “We are currently less than one hundred miles from the intended destination now. As you can see, planes are leaving and landing at a pretty steady pace. Now whether these are preliminary flights or routine maneuvers are unknown at this time. What I can tell you is every member aboard this aircraft carrier here is ready and able to do what has been asked of them.”

“What is the mood of those aboard and what are their thoughts on President McKinsey’s decision to send the fleet?” Cassandra asks.

Brock pauses and ducks slightly as another of the F-22 Raptors roars off the deck. “The majority of those aboard see it as their duty and they carry on without complaint. Many of those that I spoke to agree with the president, saying it isn’t right that this coalition has attacked these innocent people. Still, there are a few that are against the president and support Senator Rustlin.”

“Speaking of Senator Rustlin,” the anchorwoman says. “We have to leave you, Brock, to go live to the senator’s speech. Thank you.”

“Thank you, Cassandra.”

“We now go live to Senator Rustlin, who is giving a speech on the steps in front of the Washington Memorial.”

The feed switches from the news studio to live feed at the Washington Memorial. Senator Rustlin is just taking the podium after being announced. The crowd is so large that the Washington D.C. police had to be called in for traffic and crowd control. Once the senator is announced, the crowd roars with cheers.

Rustlin waves to the crowd until he finally takes the podium. “Greetings and thank you, fellow citizens. I announced this meeting today in light of President McKinsey’s rash decision to act against the Russian/Chinese coalition. Now I’m not saying our president is a bad one, but rather he has been making bad decisions. First of all he should have never approved a program such as the TDF. This past fiasco has exonerated the group, but if not for their approval in the first place, it would have never happened. I sought the truth and the public was given that truth. But can we really take that truth to heart? I say the answer is no!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.