Black List III: Rising Tide - Cover

Black List III: Rising Tide

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Everything has gone from bad to worse. The world is in a crisis as Russia and China work together to gain new territory in a game of hidden truths. The Goji are becoming even more bolder than ever. And just when the people need to be united, they are slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Good morning and welcome to this edition of Morning America,” Angela Bartow begins with a big, friendly smile on her face despite the terrible news she is about to broadcast. “We have tragic news this morning concerning the death of Attorney General Marsha Golding. Here in the studio today is Senator David Rustlin to speak about it, as well as the current situations surrounding us in the news.”

The crowd claps as Senator Rustlin makes his appearance and walks to the empty chair between Angela and John Waters. He shakes hands with both hosts before taking his seat.

“It’s good to have you back on the show, especially so soon,” John says with a warm smile.

“I’m glad you allowed me to come back,” Rustlin replies with a chuckle. Both hosts and the audience laugh in response. “More serious though. It is tragic news to hear of the murder of Marsha Golding.”

“I’m sure there are circumstances surrounding the issue, keeping you from giving out too many details, but what can you tell us?” John asks.

“For one thing...” Rustlin says, trying to keep the smile off his face. He’s a man that enjoys the limelight, and the more he is in it, the better for him. “She was murdered on what the investigators believe to be Friday evening.”

“Now you keep saying murdered,” Angela points out. Her face contorts into a frown of disgust. “I take it that this wasn’t some random crime like a burglary or something.”

“Yes, murdered,” Rustlin says with a curt nod. “And no, this wasn’t some random burglary, this was an assassination. Attorney General Marsha Golding was targeted and brutally murdered in her home.”

“Do you have any suspects or leads about who the perpetrator may be?” Angela asks, her face like her co-host, showing shock.

“At this moment, I am told, the FBI and Homeland Security are investigating and have a pool of possible suspects.”

“That doesn’t seem helpful,” John remarks.

“No it doesn’t, John,” Angela says looking toward her co-host and then back to the senator. “What about the TDF? You reported that a number of the members have not been taken into custody. Is there a chance one or more could be responsible for this vicious attack? Maybe some kind of retaliation.”

Rustlin takes a moment to let the question settle into the minds of all Americans watching before answering. He had hoped the question would arise about the Terrestrial Defense Force rather than him approaching the subject and blaming the organization himself. “They are, I’m certain, on the list. Personally, with the way they have fallen under attack and so many of their comrades in custody, and thanks to the swift efforts of the FBI, I do not doubt that one or more of the members are behind it.”

“And what leads you to believe this, Senator?” John questions.

“There isn’t any physical evidence to really point a finger at anyone,” Rustlin confesses. “But with Assistant Director Michael Grines still on the loose along with other missing members, their anger could be aimed at our government.”

“What makes you so sure any of these people are in fact terrorists?” Angela asks, remaining unbiased. She has an almost innocent look on her face as she asks the question.

Rustlin feels for just a moment here that he is being played as the bad guy in all this and not the TDF like he wanted. He takes a deep breath and releases it, calming his nerves and regaining his composure. This is in the bag and he is still holding it. So long as he can gain the trust of the American people and ensure that the TDF is truly responsible for what they are being accused of, he will be president for sure in the next election. “If these men and women are not terrorists and are truly innocent, then why haven’t any of them turned themselves in? Why run and hide? Not one member has come forward and surrendered. And it is because these people are possibly terrorists and a threat to the welfare of America, I am setting a reward for any information leading to the capture of TDF members.”

The audience begins clapping louder than when he first took his seat. The roar of the crowd brings a smile to his face.

“How is this reward going to be paid?” as soon as the clapping fades.

“I am personally paying each reward out of my own pocket,” he answers with a smile.

“That sounds like tit could get expensive,” John remarks.

“It could, but that’s the price for safety and freedom,” Rustlin counters. “I want each and every American to know that I want a place safe for them and their children. And if that means I must use my own money to do so, because the rest of the government wants to sit on their hands and do nothing about it, then so be it.”

Rustlin is stern in his message and the audience is moved by the statement. People stand and clap. Many whistle and shout his name, chanting it. The event goes on for several minutes before John Waters has to speak over the crowd in order to quiet them down. “Now Senator, how are people to know who the individuals are?”

“You are concerned about mass hysteria, but all people need to do is report any kind of suspicious activity,” Rustlin explains. “All members of the TDF have had their assets frozen and I am personally working to allow the release of both names and pictures of each and every member.”

“That is a tall order in itself there, Senator. How is it you plan to get any government organizations to allow such an act?” Angela asks. The puzzled look on her face looks real rather than a false expression.

“I believe that with the pressure from the people and the need for justice, there will be no other choice but to release the information to the public. It was President McKinsey after all that wanted to have the people more involved with the government. I see no other reason to deny it to the people then.”

Well, we shall look forward to that Senator. We thank you for coming in today and hope that you will keep us informed,” John says, extending his hand out. A large smile creases his face as he shakes Rustlin’s hand vigorously.

I will and hope I can make another appearance here,” the senator remarks. “If the situation permits, of course.”

“We will definitely like to have you here again,” Angela says, shaking his hand next.

Rustlin begins walking off the set as the show cuts to commercials. The audience claps and cheers loudly, many giving a standing ovation to the man. He waves, walking off the stage and continues to smile while heading outside to his waiting limousine. Everything went as planned. Everything is going as planned.


“You requested my presence, my lord?” Natalya asks, kneeling at the base of the dais.

Maltaus sits at the top, his head resting in his hand. He raises it to peer into her eyes. His face is contorted into a scowl of anger. The Goji was too angry the previous day to confront her, and that is why he waited until today. “What happened here?” he demands. “I left you in charge while I was away and everything nearly comes unraveled. Now I receive news that Sergey is dead and the Black Dragon is refusing to take
orders from me!” With the last part, he slams his fist down hard on the arm of his chair.

Maltaus roars with anger. All around Natalya, the air seems to tighten and the ground seems to vibrate beneath her feet. She dares not interrupt or even speak at this moment. She is, after all, still a slave to her master. The Goji leader begins walking down the steps of the dais. Natalya dares not lift her eyes from the floor. She knows those eyes of his hold immense anger.

When he reaches the bottom, Maltaus holds his hand spread open over Natalya’s head. He could easily take the life from her and how he would love to. But, she serves a purpose and she is too great an asset to waste. Instead, he lovers his hand and walks past her. “Rise.” She stands, but remains silent. “How did that human, Spencer, escape?”

“We were caught by surprise,” Natalya begins to explain. “Talilith and the human, Samantha, made their way into the base and attacked. At some point they...”

“Talilith dare attack so openly?” he roars the question.

“It appears she meant to try and kill you,” Natalya says, fanning the flames.

“Talilith, you are bold,” Maltaus murmurs.

“That fool, General Wei, had Sergey murdered,” she continues, adding fuel to the fire. “He didn’t care too much for you plans, as you well already now know.”

Maltaus’ anger toward her is quelled and she knows he won’t strike her down. “Gravilis has confirmed this?”

“He told me of the incident,” she confirms.

“An interesting turn of events has taken place,” he ponders.

“Are you planning to go before the council and call her out for her actions?” Natalya asks, perhaps pushing the envelope too far.

Maltaus turns quickly to regard her. Once again, the rage he had held back shines brightly in his eyes. “You dare think I am worried about her?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.