Black List III: Rising Tide - Cover

Black List III: Rising Tide

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Everything has gone from bad to worse. The world is in a crisis as Russia and China work together to gain new territory in a game of hidden truths. The Goji are becoming even more bolder than ever. And just when the people need to be united, they are slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sergey Stalokavich rolls over and begins kissing Talilith’s back. She moans but continues to just lie there. “You keep that up and we’ll have to go another round,” she says with a giggle.

“I’ve got all the time in the world,” Sergey replies.

“Aren’t you expected back in Morhotlong today?”

“Maltaus can wait on me for a change,” he answers with a groan.

Talilith turns around, pushing the man off. “Don’t piss him off or blow this,” she says, anger flaring on her face.

It is Sergey’s turn to get angry. “Like I told him before, I don’t take orders. I agreed to have the Black Dragon help, but only in return for my share, So I’ll show up when I want to.”

He is stern with his words and he means them. But Talilith doesn’t care. She nearly loses her anger completely in that moment, yet she manages to catch herself and quell it. She just needs Stalokavich to stay loyal, otherwise her plans will just be that much harder to accomplish. “I know you take pride in your accomplishments, but I need your help,” she purrs.

Before he can respond, she pulls him in for a long, hard kiss. Suddenly, she breaks away and slides down beneath the covers to take his hardened prick into her mouth. And her mouth is exquisite. It is wet and warm and so incredibly soft. Pleasurable strokes of her tongue leaves the man breathless. He feels every titillating touch. She slows and simply holds him there for a while, allowing her tongue to dance softly against his shaft to elicit a groan from him. She moves a hand to the base of his manhood and wraps it around. She presses down and squeezes at the same time before sliding her fist up until she is holding him just under the tip of his prick. Her cool fingers squeeze and she gives it a few experimental pumps, letting her fingers spread his juices around his head.

Sergey’s reaction pleases her when he moans again. “Suck it, baby,” he whispers. “Suck my dick.”

Talilith continues to pump as she flicks out her tongue to sweep up newly formed drops of precum. Sergey groans low and thrashes a bit. He reaches down and places his hand on her head to force her onto him. Her wet, hot mouth encompasses his tip and he begins pumping his hips, working his manhood deeper in. Then he thrusts hard, shoving it in as deep as she can physically take it. “Ahh, yes,” he moans. “Take it deep, bitch.”

Talilith’s hand grips tightly around the base. Her hand moves up and down while her head bobs in synchronization. Sergey can feel her tongue lick his cockhead with every stroke. He reaches down again, this time to stroke her hair and then her face. His fingers move to her mouth, brushing his prick to feel it move in and out of her wet, hot mouth. She keeps a steady pace. Her free hand moves to encompass his balls where she begins massaging them. Within moments she feels them tightening. He is getting ready to orgasm and she lets out an apprehensive moan.

“Ungh!” he groans while pumping his hips furiously into her mouth. Then Sergey feels himself erupting into it. Streams of hot cum flies from his cock. He writhes in pleasure, barely breathing. He lets it wash through him. Her lips are locked and she hangs on frantically as he empties himself into her mouth.

Sergey looks down, watching her throat work to swallow. Two thin trails of cum seep from around his cock to flow down her chin. Then he thrusts once more, shoving his prick deeper into her mouth and sprays another stream right down her throat. Talilith eventually parts from his cock, leaning back. She takes her hand and brushes it along her mouth to collect the escaped cum onto her finger and back into her awaiting mouth, smiling afterward.

The gangster sits up and repositions his body, lowering his head between her thighs. Her scent filters into his nose and his softening manhood instantly springs back to attention. He eases a finger into her wet snatch, working it slowly so that he can feel the contours. Talilith withers in pleasure. Her gasps are hot and oud, her trembling violent. His hands flow across her skin to her breasts. They are full and firm with nipples that extend a full inch. He strokes these, stimulating them into hardness before hungrily diving into her pussy.

His tongue stroke deeps, slipping up between her delectably soft folds. Her juices fill his mouth when they pour onto his tongue. Then he slips to her clit and twirls his tongue in circle before finally taking it into his mouth where he softly, but firmly nibbles on it. Talilith growls deep and she begins to pump her hips against his lips in sharp bursts. Sergey’s cock begins to throb hard, almost painfully.

He pulls away and his mouth is replaced by her hand. She starts rubbing her swelling clit rapidly. He takes a moment to watch and then he lowers his head to thrust his tongue in once more through her folds and deep into the liquid heat of her wet, hot cunt. Talilith moves faster. Her hips search for and find the thing that will take her all the way. Sergey feels her pussy clutch at his tongue, pulling it in and tightening around it. Her quivers are constant and strong, jerking her body up to slide her sweet, slippery pussy over and over across his mouth. His cock lurches again and trembles.

Once more, Sergey drives his tongue inside her as she abandons her clit to lock her legs around his face. With her finger tight in his hair, she grinds into him again and again, moaning her orgasm out loud. Talilith release her grip as the orgasm subsides. Sergey eases up beside her. Her eyes are closed, her body still jerking as her orgasmic convulsions taper away. Tenderly, he leans in until she can smell herself. Her eyes open and he offers her his tongue, coated with her creamy juices. She accepts, opening her mouth, lying still and allowing the man to probe deeply, smearing her juices along her tongue. With a loud moan, she finally closes her mouth around him and returns the pressure of his tongue with her own. She is animal-like: sucking, licking and nearly consuming him with her mouth.

At last, Talilith slips free ad in her eagerness, she catches his lower lip between her teeth and bites down gently, her voice a constant moan of need. “Fuck me, Sergey,” she commands.

The gangster does as commanded. He positions his prick between her folds, and with no tenderness, he plunges inside her soft, warm and clasping cunt. He thrusts hard forward as Talilith grips him with her thighs, pulling him in further, as far as his cock can go. Sergey lifts himself to his knees. He lets his head fall back as groans slip from his mouth. He rolls his hips, moving deeply in and out of her. His balls tingle as he lifts her ass and thrusts deeply into her.

The pressure of her thighs is exquisite. She clamps down, tightening her ass and fucks him back. He obliges by lifting her legs into the crook of his arms, getting up on his toes and fucking her sweet cunt with everything in him. Underneath him, Talilith is a crazed thing driven only by her lust and she answers each of his thrusts with equal intensity. Through his half closed eyes, Sergey sees small beads of perspiration break on her brow. Her face is twisted in a sexy grimace of pleasure as the muscles inside her that had grasped his fingers now milk cum from his balls.

Her head flies from side to side and just as her moans becomes wails, he feels it: the rise of cum from his tight, heavy balls. She wraps her arms tightly around his neck and lifts her body on, then off his throbbing mass of meat. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” she screams. And then she starts to orgasm. Each thrust sends her juices splattering out between his legs and in every other direction. He continues to brutally and relentlessly fuck her until he falls onto her. His body jerks as shot after shot is released from his balls to squirt deep into her pussy.

Talilith tenses as the last of her waves wash through her. She clutches her lover tightly. They continue to lay entwined for a while after. Talilith knows she has full control of the man. He would do anything for her now.


“You wished to see me?” Natalya Rinehart asks. She wears a long battle dress that is both fashionable and practical. Her hair is short and frayed, which gives her a very sexy look.

“Yes. I’m sure you are aware of our current tensions with China.” Maltaus sits on his throne that in turn sits upon a large dais.

The city of Androka is slowly being turned into a base and slowly strops are being brought in from Russia daily. The Madagascar locals are forced to join or face death. The majority of them join, very few refuse and die. Maltaus’ army is expanding and so he had a throne constructed to command from. It won’t be long before he reveals his true form to the world, once the council gives the approval. Until then, only a few loyal to him know what he truly is.

“Of course,” Natalya agrees. “Rumors say there’s a Goji persuading General Wei, turning him against us.”

“A Goji?” Maltaus repeats. “Very interesting.”

“Yes, it is. My guess it is your old lover,” she says with a smirk.

“Talilith?” he surmises. “Possible, but she wouldn’t be so bold as to go against the council’s plans.”

“Are you certain?” Natalya questions. “She has been scorn on more than one occasion.”

“Certain? You dare question my logic?” Maltaus roars in outrage. He knows Natalya could be right though, but Talilith is a council member herself and even though she isn’t as near in power as he, she is still very formidable.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Natalya says as she bows before the Goji.

Maltaus’ anger quickly fades. He stands as two figures enter the chamber, two of his most trusted. Both Goji bow upon entering the chamber. Natalya continues to look at Maltaus, never turning to look at the newly arrived lieutenants.

“Rise Castourus, Gravlis,” Maltaus commands. “I have a task for each of you to carry out. Because Winter is so close to revealing itself to the lowly human world, we cannot risk it all falling apart now. Our coalition with China will not last long. Gravlis,” he points, “you will be responsible for keeping an eye on General Wei. The moment he turn on us, you will dispose of him.”

“As you request, Master.” Gravlis bows again and then turns slowly to disappear from the chamber.

“Castourus will work under you, Natalya,” Maltaus says turning his attention back to the human. “I want you to gather evidence to prove that it truly is Talilith. Because we are under orders by the council, I cannot dispose of her. But once this is over, I will personally finish her off like I should have long ago. Now go and do not report back with anything short of news that I want to hear.”

“Of course, Master,” Natalya says with a bow.

Castourus turns and leaves without a word. And before Natalya can leave, Maltaus bides her to stay. He moves down the dais toward her with a crooked smile. Natalya returns the smile as her dress falls to the floor. Maltaus’ lips lock with hers, his hands moving instantly to her to her breasts. He gently rubs his hands over them, feeling how hard her nipples are and then he gently squeezes and pulls her them, causing her to moan against his mouth.

“It’s been a while,” she groans. And it has been some time since they were last together. The council’s agenda has taken much of their time. “I want you.”

Maltaus smiles and leans down, kissing her breasts. With a flicker of his hand at a set of hidden controls, the ground rises to create a flat surface waist high. Natalya moves back and falls gracefully onto the slab. Maltaus follows closely. He continues to kiss her softly on her neck, his hands caressing her breasts before sliding up and down her naked body. Then one finally drops between her legs.

Natalya gasps when his fingertips gently rub over the top of her clit. He gently presses his fingers against it and slowly starts rubbing it. “Mmm, she moans softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.