The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Next up was Bipasha again and when she got ready to start her smile were a big as ever and her eyes shining with joy. She undressed to the point where she had left of in her previous performance, meaning she started with the silky kind of transparent boxer shorts on.

She had asked Debra if it was ok if she asked for my assistance at some point in the performance and Debbie complied with her permission “Silly, you don’t have to ask, sure, love to see it, looking forward, he will be more than happy.”

Bipasha gestured the DJ and the music started, a slow beat, erotic sound with some jungle sounds mixed in and at some point a thunder and rain sounds in the background, you know the rain sound does starting women to have certain urges...

Bipasha started to dance, legs together, knees swaying from side to side, sliding her hands on the side of her body and back, cupping her tits and moving them up, touching her ears and up above her head and repeating these movements. Most people eyes were focused on het crotch swaying in anticipation. I could see that Bipasha’s bladder location beneath her belly was a bit swollen so we had something coming.

The first signs of that were that, at some point, I saw some droplets appearing in her crotch, while her legs were closed and the wetness trying to escape from the front and slowly finding a way down, clinging to her legs on the way to her feet. You did not need glasses to notice it, and others around the table noticed it as well indicated by increasing the speed of movement people were stroking each other with hands in pants.

She was able to stop the flow, removed her silky panties and tossed them to Debra and started to show us how flexible she really is. She sagged to her knees, bent over and put her forearms and head on the table and started lifting her pelvis en legs making a handstand.

Slow and in control she did it, she was in balance and her hair and arms became soaked with her pee that had leaked on the table before, but she did not seem to care.

She spread her legs like she was in an upside down split, her moist pussy slit in full view. Some others around the table seem to know what was coming and helped to support her from falling over and again some others stroking the side of her body and arms.

She relaxed as much as she could, and comfortable with her position, she started t pee. First it dribbled down her front and back but soon enough she pressured and it started to come out like a fountain, at least 2 feet in the air from her pussy.

It was an amazing sight and people from other tables came over to watch the show. The pee, went straight up and splashed down back on her pussy some of it, stream down her body on her chin, she stuck out her tongue to catch some of it and the table became more of a lake than a table.

Her light pee smell was intoxicating and incredible. The others around the table thought so too because several men and also some women tried to come close and caught some of her fountain in their faces.

After several seconds of her fountain trick she cut of the flow and came back down. Her show wasn’t over yet, by far.

She gestured me to lie down on the soaked table facing up and Bipasha sat across my lap, legs spread, on her knees, her under legs parallel with mine and she started to lean backwards, leaving her legs in place.

My hard cock was in the way, so at some point she had to lift her knees a bit from the table in order not to crush my hardon.

He was able to bent all the way backward, with her head now between my feet, she then said the words, “Lucas, catch!”

I lifted my head slightly, just in time to see her pee hole opening up and shooting out a stream of fresh urine across my chest and soon the reach my face. I opened my mouth and obviously she knew her range and it landed straight on my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.