The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

When I came back Bipasha was giving Celia some instructions and showing her where a clock was hanging to keep the performance within a certain time limit.

The music started and Celia had chosen for some upbeat more modern music and actually she was quite good at it. Her movements weren’t unnoticed by my loins as well.

During her performance, she went to every booth to get them excited and at one point she passed by a water dispenser and made her hands wet en stroked her wet hands over her breasts through her shirt.

Celia was really getting into it and moved her hands down, while her pants were still on, she outlined her pussy with her hands, her eyes closed and people started softly cheering and encouraging her to continue.

Suddenly a growing wet spot showed in front of her pants and Celia opened her eyes in awe, hand in front of her mouth and kind of apologetic about losing control of her bladder a bit. She stopped the flow right away, but the wet spot was clearly visible.

Bipasha smiled at her and gestured her that it was alright, nothing to worry about. I could very well understand that it had happen to Celia, because the drinks were quickly passing through.

Celia quickly regained control and kept on dancing and starting to remove her cloths. Bipasha was taking care of catching the cloths and securing them between us. When the wet pants came into her hands, Bipasha quickly brought them to her nose and inhaled with her eyes closed. And a bit shy looked at us and smiled.

The dance movements of Celia became wilder, she was completely naked by now and did not shy away of touching every part of her body and rubbing her pussy and making sure everyone got a good peek. Who could have thought Celia was such a hot number, I am sure her brother Tom was not aware of it; he always spoke of his sweet innocent little sister.

When Celia was on the table and in front of Bipasha, Bipasha could not contain herself and pressed her nose for a short time between Celia’s legs, and probably flickering out her tongue to take a quick swipe of Celia’s pussy.

Debra was taking it all in and still holding on to my cock, slowly stroking it and very likely making a wet spot in my pants with pre-cum. By now many man were sitting with a pillow on their lap.

Since Celia had such a hot performance which did not keep everything dry, the next contestant was a lady called Jaladhi and determined to outperform the others. She went wild!

When she was down to her panties, she spread her legs and making a split. With her pussy almost touching the table she also ‘lost’ control of her bladder for a couple of seconds, pretending it to be accidental, but she was just trying to outdo Celia we thought. It squirted out, obvious to everyone, leaving a small wet patch on the table. Nobody seemed bothered by it. Jaladhi wiped her fingers through the puddle and brought them up to her eyes looking at her wet fingers and let the drops fall on her chest.

About half a minute later, while doing another acrobatic dance act of some sort, she brought her nipple to her mouth(she had large breasts) and licked the nipple at the point where one of the pee drops had landed from her finger and she pretended to have forgotten it.

The erotic temperature had risen a lot in the place, hands were moving and everyone had their hands at someone else body or crotches, pretending nothing was going on with pillows covering their actions.

This was the last contestant, a little break, and the comedian came back on, reflecting his conference on the ladies who had shown us their act. He did make a joke also on the small control loss by Celia and Jaladhi.

Bipasha and Debra went to the bathroom together and when they came back the help by serving the tables bringing platters with snacks with them and checking if there were enough drinks in the dispensers.

The second round was about to start and people were getting less discreet about their actions with each other, so I could see a man across clearly having his finger moving in his female partner who seemed to have lost her panties, or had not put any on before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.