The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

We agreed to meet again at Debra’s house and leave from there to the club. Bipasha did not tell us where it was, just gave us step by step instructions where to turn and how to drive and to wait, it was somewhere on the other side of town, took us about 45 minutes to get there. We had not seen each other yet without coats, so I was unaware what they were wearing, so I was hoping that I made the right choice of clothes. I did leave the suit and tie at home at least and had chosen for clothes that gave my cock some space when it decide to become hard, so no briefs or boxer shorts, nothing at all under my colourful pyjama like house pants.

We parked the car and saw that the place was a very nice setting, a building build in style with some Indian features and colourful lights, in a private area with some forest and at least a quarter of a mile away from other places, surrounded by some bushes and hedges.

The doorman welcomed us and smiled to Bipasha and gave us a light bow.

We walked in the most lavish and relaxing place. First our coats and shoes were taken and at the same place we handed our coats over was a transparent donation box to put in the gifts and after that we could leave our wallets in our coats and other gadgets (there were no mobile phones back then) so to have empty pockets and our hands free and now handbags to watch over.

After leaving the lobby, we entered the bar and I had to take it all in; What an atmosphere! I hope I can describe it without leaving anything out. Pieces of fabric, woven cloths, on the wall, silky material, transparent kind of satin clothes separating kind of booths, not a chair insight. Colourful pillows on the floor. A spotless wooden floor, every booth had a table, maybe 9 feet in length and about 3 feet wide. Each booth has enough places for about 15 people or so. And there were about 4 booths so each party evening could only have about 60 or 70 people or so and most people coming in were small groups or couples, and sometimes a single person would walk in.

But at some point the feeling was more a kind of nice place for potluck meetings and bingo but then without the kids

Bipasha showed us to a booth and told us, that more people would be joining us here, since there are no private spaces for each group. When we sat down with our backs in the soft pillows, we could look around and see also what was going on in other boots as well because the sheer material separating them was sheer enough to see through it.

I finally got a chance to see what everyone was wearing. The girls looked at me and approved, I was wearing the clothes Debra had lent me, a bit transparent, some vague image of chest hairs and nipples, and my pants were thin enough to outline my cock and see it dangling when I moved.

Bipasha was in the clothing style we saw her in in the restaurant where she worked and Debra was looking very sexy, wearing clothes that you could only see through when the light was falling in a certain angle and when she was walking past those lights. Celia was a bit more shy and conservative and dressed in an Indian wrap around dress.

Each booth had a little space for some dispensers for drinks, mostly tea and some fermented Indian rice drinks.

As soon as everyone was in, the doors closed, music turned up and the master of ceremony holding a speech in Hindi language which I did not understand but we were welcomed also in English afterwards.

Bipasha translated for us and told that there were already several contestants to perform tonight but if others wanted to join in that would be possible as well. The contest would go on until everyone who wanted to perform in showing their artistic talents, would have had their turn. He hoped however that after the show is over and before going home, some people would help cleaning up the place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.