The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I don’t know how long I have been a sleep, for a moment I did not know where I was or how long I must have been out. But I felt like I had been ran over by a truck, every muscle hurts. Was it a dream, a dirty wet dream? I felt around and my hands touching some wet sports on the sheets. ‘What the hell... ‘ Oh know, I remembered, it wasn’t a dream, I was awake. I still had not moved, my eyes still closed an trying to recall the actions of last night.

My cock stirring back to life, slowly and a bit painful, just too much of a good thing maybe?

I tried to open my eyes, first one, then the other, out of focus, moving my eyelids, trying to massage my eye with my eyelid.

Slowly focus returned, I moved my head left and right, mmm still all there, still everything in one piece, a bit smelly maybe, but all there I am happy to say.

Debra was lying to my right and Bipasha to my left. Wow, it wasn’t a dream. I moved my head up and looking at the bedroom door, which was open.

Oh, boy, we did not clean up the mess in the living room, empty glasses, dishes with some snack, pee smell maybe, pee glasses, what a job we have to do, ok, it was Saturday, so no worries.

Suddenly I saw someone standing in the doorway, how is that possible, my hands felt again on both sides of me were the girls, so who is standing in the doorway?

I squeezed my eyes and try to focus even better.

Whahah! it was Celia, Tom’s older sister, holy shit what the hell is she doing here?. She looked shocked, her eyes said so, but there was a faint smile on her face, but she did not say a word.

I gently brought my hands to both sides and slowly poking Debra and Bipasha. My cock however was already awake and is refusing to go down. Well half hard but a bit sore as well.

Since Celia is friends with bath Debra and Bipasha, I did said not a thing, and let them do the talking, explaining and apologizing. I was thinking more of a panicky plan what I should come up with as a story for Tom, and the others on about how my date went.

Debra, was awake by now and started with a “Oh hai Celia, I have forgotten that you were coming by this morning. Sorry I am running late. As you can see, the date went very well.

Celia started to say something first stuttering, face from angry to smiling and back to angry, did not know what to think of it, but I used the ostrich tactics and closed my eyes again, pretending not to be here.

“Holy fuck Deb, what a mess, what have you been doing, well take that back, it is obvious of course, you are grown woman, but you move fast, a romantic dinner date? On the first date and having an orgy within hours of leaving for the restaurant, with your date and the waitress of the restaurant, we had you all wrong; you are a beast, a hot horny beast. Never thought I would see this, all that time not having sex sure made you go into explosive behavior, wow. I don’t know what to think of it Deb.” Celia put a hand in front of her mouth, oops, I could not have missed that... , well I had my eyes a bit slotted so I could see. But was Celia really upset of smiling behind that hand?

“Now Celia, listen,” Debra was trying to say. “No you listen, let me finish,” Celia continued her speech,” this is so incredible horny and disgusting at the same time to see this, I don’t know if I am turned on, angry or upset because I feel left out, so much going through my head, I have to let it sink in for a while. But let’s make up a story for the guys and not talk about what I have seen here”.

Now Debra was speechless and stuttering and complete loss of words of what Celia had said, was she jealous maybe that she wasn’t invited to this party, did she understood it right?

Celia went on, “I was supposed to visit this morning to come for a coffee, lucky I am late, you know what time it is, it is almost two thirty in the afternoon that is. You either had a long night or a short night however you want to interpret it. I will help you clean up, if you start with the bed, I will clean up the living room, the bathroom I won’t touch with a ten foot pole.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.