The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

We told her to go slow and to give us great show. Debra stood up and spreading her legs a bit and shows us her wet panties, so wet, that it looked like she peed in them. Something for me to find out I anticipated.

I was getting a bit desperate myself, needing to pee but I did not want to spoil the game by going without permission. The ladies seem to be ok and not really showing any kind of desperation.

Debra rolled down her blue lace panties, by now dark blue from the wetness. As soon as her pussy came in to view, nicely trimmed but not bald, some strand of slime formed threads from her slit to her panties and kept growing longer and longer until her panties were almost at her knees when it ‘broke’.

I looked closely and thought to see a small squirt and dripping from her pussy to her panties, making her panties even wetter. Not sure if I saw it right, but Debra closed her legs and had a shocked look on her face and continued to roll down her panties.

When the panties were off, she swirled them around her finger, ready to toss them toward the hamper in the bathroom.

“Hé, don’t throw them away yet let us check them first, you lost, we win and we check.” Bipasha said.

“No better not, they are too wet if you know what I mean, just a mess.” Debra said with a bit of red face.

“Well, let us be the judge of that Debra, I love check them and let Bipasha also decide if they can be tossed away.” I said with a smile, pretending not to realize what ‘that wetness’ meant.

Debra tossed them at me and I smelled them and smeared them across my mouth proofing them with my tongue. I tasted a bit more that only pussy juice I thought, but I tossed them on the Bipasha to let her judge.

She went a bit further, she stuffed the wet dripping crotch in her mouth and after she sucked the wetness, happily yelled, “Debra, you lost the holding game, you peed your panties ha ha, bonus for us! I will let you know your punishment later. Let’s play another game of cards. Last one.”

We played and I lost, Bipasha won and she was allowed to make up a punishment all by herself since Debra had lost the holding game.

“Lucas, I saw that you are not shy anymore and what you like, you licked Debra’s panties and enjoyed it a lot. So ... you have to let us give you a massage for 2 minutes, only catch is, we decide how we do it!”

They told me to lie down, close my eyes and relax. Howe could I, I was about ready to burst, Debra lost the holding game, but I was also close, only 2 minutes, then I could get uyp en relief myself in the bathroom, so I thought.

Two pair of hands started to work on me, first my chest and nipples but soon enough the hands traveled down to just above my cock, they had located my hard bladder and started to push and massage there and going back up and down from my bulging bladder to my cock. Very confusing, when they touched the base of my cock and took turns kissing the tip, it became harder but when they went to push my bladder, it became a slightly painful and my cock sagged a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.