The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

As soon as we entered her apartment her phone started to ring in the house, while I was searching my way to the bathroom, she answered it and while I was whizzing away, I heard her talk quietly, more like a mumble, and, maybe a giggle? Or was I mistaken?

We relaxed on her couch but sitting miles apart, mmm, bad sign maybe. We were both pooped, it is maybe not a good idea to have a date right after work and it is a bit tiring and stressful to date and trying to do your best to be polite and doing everything perfect and not being completely yourself.

We both dozed off and at complete peace. At least she did not snore, and I was hoping that I would not either.

I woke up a bit sooner than she did, but did not move, and pretended to be still sleeping. I opened my eye a tiny slot to see what was happening and it surprised me to see I had an excellent view of her blue lace panties. My imagination went wild. Did I see a wet spot? Did I see a pubic hair poking out, did she wanted me to see that and start fantasizing?

Something else started to wake up in my pants but I dozed off again, darn!

Next time I woke up, it is because of the smell of coffee. She had woken up after I dozed off again and must have made the coffee. That is odd, I thought my zipper was closed but now about half of it is open, don’t remember if I forgot to close after my wee when we came to her place. I did not think much of it but I was right awake.

While sipping on my coffee, I take it black; she suggested that we stay here at her place.

“I’m sorry I seem a bit boring but doing a date just after finishing work, is difficult to relax, turn the switch in my mind and relax. We better continue the date tomorrow evening if you like and go out. How about we just play some cards, have a drink and turn in early, what about you Lucas?”

I agreed, I do like her, but the date seemed a bit dull and absent minded except the adventure of fantasizing about her lace panties and the wet spot. I am not having my hopes up that this relationship is going anywhere, maybe a disappointment to my friends. But I made a decision; I wanted to give it a chance.

So I said, “Ok Debra, sorry to hear that but you are right, both a busy job and still with our minds at our workplace. Let’s play some cards, 3 out of 5 games wins and decides about where the date tomorrow is going and making all the arrangements, how about that? Be surprised.”

She agreed and I saw a twinkle in her eye, something I missed?

The card game we played was a simple family game called ‘crazy eights’.

I won the first round without much trouble; this is going well I thought. Next round, I won again but the third round my luck has changed and she wins and also round 4 is a win for her. We both have two wins and the last round has to determine the winner of the game.

I started to deal the cards and we are just about ready to start playing when the doorbell rang.

She opens the door and a good looking woman is coming in, after first taking of her shoes by the door. I recognized her as one of the waitresses who served us at the restaurant and called Bipasha, if I remember right, the one who I noticed wasn’t wearing a bra and panties under her silky semitransparent traditional clothes. She seemed to know Debra and said hello introduced herself again as Bipasha. Debra set a chair for her, to join us at the table for some chit chat.

Seems Debra had forgotten her sunglasses at the restaurant and since she had met Debra before, she knew where she lived and came to return them.

See, I was right, they did know each other from before, what I had suspected!

Well so much for the card game, there goes my chance for a second date I though a bit sad.

“What are you playing”, Bipasha said looking at the stack of cards,” I didn’t interrupt you during a game of strip poker I hope she said jokingly”.

“Lucas, meet Bipasha, she is a comedian she thinks, she just started working at the restaurant we were at earlier and is a friend of Tom’s sister Celia and me, hope you don’t mind she came over for some talk.” Debra said.

I thought it was a hint for me to leave, since she had other priorities already made this evening, so I mentioned it, that I might be going soon since she needs some talk with her friend about work or so.

“Please stay a bit longer”, she asked, “Bipasha is very nice company and has some great stories.”

“I do?” said Bipasha, “Well, then, how about some more card playing, I do know a nice variety. Love some strip poker to liven up the place, because you two seem bored, very bored, I understand, blind dates are awkward, being to careful not to upset each other, none of my blind dates I have had turned out well, so let me start something off, what you got to loose Lucas.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.