The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

After about twenty minutes we parked by a very nice looking restaurant, must have been opened recently because I have never had come across it. As a gentleman I walked to her door and opened it to help her out.

She thanked me, and said that she does not remember that anyone had ever done that for her. During the ride, we had not talked much, just about the weather and nothing much else. We walked in and took in the ambiance, everything in Hindu style; Indian dressed people were greeting us and brought us to our seats.

Lots of light weight curtains, colorful and separating the booths from each other and dampening sound because we could hardly hear the voices from nearby booths.

In the booth a low table, lots of pillows to sit on so no chairs to deal with and decision making if I had to pull back the chair for her. She smiled at me and I returned the smile, unable to wipe it of my face. It feels like that this is her ‘thing’ as well, enjoying the ambiance, the smell, a mix of curry and light incense.

I did have a slight feeling in the back of my head she had been here before because without hesitation she seemed to know where to walk and which corner to turn in the right direction

We had to sit cross legged, which I had no trouble with but for her with short skirt seemed to be a bit of a problem, but she pretended it to be no problem and looks me straight in the eye when she sits across from me, folding her legs while her blue panties are taking a peak at the outside world.

A lovely looking waitress came in, waiving the curtain at the entranced of our booth away with one gentle swipe of her long sleek fingers and a henna tattoo on top of her hand. She presented us with a note and started reading it to us.

“Dear Lucas and Debra, as you have noticed we have arranged this nice restaurant for the both of you, but that is not all, we have arranged the ordering of the meal as well as the drinks you should have, so no stress in what to order. We know what the both of you have in common is an interest in the Hindu lifestyle and food so enjoy. Don’t worry about the bill; we already took care of that too. Greetings and fun and love from your friends Pete, Tom and Jim and Celia.”

As soon as the waitress finished reading the note, a second waitress came in and brought us a carafe of white liquid and glasses and poured our drinks. It was called ‘handia’ she said, a kind of fermented rice beer.

Debra and I making a toast, wishing each other a wonderful date.

All the while I had a wonderful view of her sheer light blue lace panties...

The waitress who would be serving us for the rest of the evening, introduced herself as Bipasha, did not hesitate to look straight at my face with her beautiful almond shaped green and grey mixed eyes and wearing some light make up that made her eyes even more sexy and somehow I was not shy to like back and observing her lovely smile, she meant what she said. Hypnotizing almost.

She was looking back and forth towards me and Debra, but something told me, she was putting up a small act when looking at Debra because I had the feeling they met before.

Did someone just turn on the heating? I felt hot and sweaty and each time the waitress came to bring us some food, it looked like she were wearing a bit less clothing, mmm gave me some ideas, I should have jerked off before the date, this was getting uncomfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.