The Blind Date - Cover

The Blind Date

Copyright© 2018 by Peeobsession

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Depressed hard working young man who just broke up with the love of his life is being set up by friends on a Blind Date. Things seem to be boring at first, loss of words insecurity and memories of is old high school love still lingering on but then the restaurant waitress decides to help fate a bit and things develop rapidly. Love develops, romance and lots of 'wet' moments. Discovering international foods, culture and sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I am standing at her door now, little nervous and still thinking if I should bring my finger to the doorbell or not. I had to let go of Lisa, I tried often enough to kick her out of my mind, she is not coming back, in fact she left me a year ago and not long after that, about 7 months later I heard she got married, so end of story so to speak but the pain, and I guess fooling myself with hope, was still there.

I don’t even know the name of girl I was about to date, Pete had not mentioned it and I just completely forgot to ask, all I got was an address to be at, a time, and a telephone number only to be used if I wanted or needed to cancel.

Jeez, all sorts of things crossed my mind, sex? What about it, hadn’t for a long time, and forgot to masturbate before going on this date in order the keep my mind clear. Did not want to get that in the way and blow my change of having a romantic date.

Flowers, the old fashioned way, I had brought some flowers, yep indeed, some nice yellow roses. Red roses was a tad too much I thought.

Me Lucas, 36 year old guy, a nervous wreck, ok here is goes, bringing my finger shakenly towards the bell, and yes ... pushing it and hearing a sound in the house, and a bit loud, I crunched, Oh, still time to bold off, down the street, not looking back but my legs wouldn’t budge.

The door opens, she welcomes me, I look straight past her at first, too nervous to look her straight in the eye and showing my uncomforting nervous eyes.

Yes I am in!

“Hi there, I am Lucas, nice to meet you and this is a first, I wish I could be more original in my opening but I wasn’t expecting this...”

I presented the flowers in a clumsy way and my mouth drooping and forgetting to close itself, but I did just before the drooling started.

The women in front of me did not look at all what I first expected, she was stunning, lovely clothes modern, a bit sexy even, not conservative. She looks a touch Asian, dark hair, high cheekbones some freckles, light make up and smelling nice. She did not look much like the girl I had seen Tom’s sister drive off with several months ago. Low cut pink blouse, but not too ordinary, short skirt and on top of that a wonderful smile I fell for immediately.

(I heard some noise in my brain, Lisa had left and had slammed the door so to speak, bye Lisa!)

“Oh Hello Lucas, my name is Debra, I have heard lot of things about you from Tom and Celia and decided to go along with their little charade to set us up. Well, I can see you are a nervous wreck, so am I, maybe it does not show, but I am. I am ready if you are; I am looking forward to our date, where will you take me?”

I was looking at her and mentioning something about my car around the corner, she quickly put the flowers in the sink, filled it with water, put on her coat and of we went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.