The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

PAGE 2

After their shower, the girls sat on the bed in just panties. “I am so turned on after hearing that, I will be wet all night.” Joann said as she laid back on the bed, the other girls following suit. Karen turned off the light and they all contemplated what they had overheard. “Karen, how do you feel about ... you know ... what John said about him and you?”

There was silence for a moment, and then Karen spoke. “I think ... I would like that, even if he is my brother. I have to admit, I have been fantasying about it lately ... how about you Joann?”

“In a heartbeat and is that weird or what?”

Tammy finally joined the conversation. “I know that if Tim and I ... you know ... ever had the chance I would go for it.”

“Then it’s unanimous.” Karen interjected. “We would all fuck our brothers ... if the chance presented itself.”

“Yeah” the others said in unison. No more was said after that just each girl drifting off to sleep with the thought on their mind of doing it with their brother.

No one heard the whap sound in Beth’s bedroom. He stood there looking at the two naked forms on the bed. He had seen them before but it was through his mind being projected to where they were. But now he was there in person. He was able to project in their mind to remain asleep. He leaned down and turned Beth over so she was facing up; her hands were by her side. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her, placing his hand on her face as he caressed it down and up the other side. {I can’t get over how much she looks like my wife. She could be Yana’s twin. Oh I miss her so much.}Janis sat there looking at Beth, thinking it was his wife, caressing her face. He lay down beside her, running his hand from her face and down her body, over her nipples as he thought they were a little bigger than his wife’s had been but still as responsive as they came alive under his caress.

He continued his hand down until he reached her pussy, lightly caressing it as he ran his finger between her folds manipulating her clit. Beth moaned out as he played with her. He couldn’t wait any longer, now that he was there in person he would act on why he came there. Of course he hadn’t expected to find that Beth was almost a carbon copy of his wife. His heart was pounding in his chest as he stood up he removed his clothing and laid it on the chair. His cock was very hard as it stood at attention, about the same size as her son’s he thought. Reaching his hand down he placed it on Beth’s forehead.

{This will all seem to be a dream thou you will be awake. You will have to be quiet so as not to wake anyone, now Open your eyes Beth and take my hand, you were expecting me.}Beth opened her eyes, looking up she saw him standing there with his hand extended to her.

“I was wondering if you would be here, I have been waiting.” Beth stood and looked up at him finally noticing that she could see him more clearly now than before in her dream. He took her in his arms and held her to him, his hard cock pressed against her belly. Beth placed her arms around him as she laid her head on his chest. Janis just held her feeling something that he had missed for a long time, thinking that this could be his wife.

He placed his hand on her shoulders and bent down and kissed her. To Beth it just made her wetter and the feeling of ... belonging. Janis kissed his way down her body, sucking and teasing her nipples as he kissed his way down, over her stomach and kneeling he stopped short of her pussy. Knowing what he was going to do, Beth placed her hands on either side and opened herself up to him. Placing his hands on her ass he pulled her in to his mouth, running his tongue from her hole to just under her clit.

Beth placed her hands on his head and held him there, humping her pussy at his face. Janis licked all around her nub and then engulfed it, sucking it very hard as he lathered it with his tongue. “Mmmmmnnnnoooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.” Beth was trying to remain quiet but it was very difficult. What this man could do with his tongue was amazing. She felt the orgasm coming and it was there. She held his head tight to her pussy as she moaned through her orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.