The Presence - Cover

The Presence

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Beth is devastated by the untimely death of her husband Bob. Left with two teenage children she is transferred to a new state to try to have a new beginning. Little does she realize that there is an interesting presence there that will alter her life as well as her children. Feelings will be awakened within her that she didn't realize she possessed. Other families and their children will be all drawn into the mix. Slow start but it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Workplace   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Squirting  

That same morning as Jill was leaving and Kathy came in the door. “Beth, do you have to go anywhere this morning?”

“No not really, is there something you wanted to talk about?” Beth handed her a cup of coffee and sat opposite the table from her.

“Well, I was just wondering, you know the rumors about the lake, island and ... this house.”

“Oh? And you want to know if they are true and if we have experienced any of them, like this place being haunted?” She smiled as she said this.

“Eh ... well ... yes, I guess, I have been wondering, you know ... if” Kathy swallowed hard thinking that maybe she had made a mistake in bringing it up.

“Kathy please do not feel awkward about asking me that and no, I don’t think it is haunted but, let me ask you a somewhat personal question and that is how open minded are you about things that you cannot quit explain?”

“Gosh, I don’t know, I guess it would depend on what it was.”

“Would you like to go for a swim?”

“What? I ... don’t know, I guess. What does that have to do with what I asked?”

“Let’s just say that sometimes experience is the best teacher.”

“Beth, now I am confused, what does swimming have anything to do with something you can’t explain?”

“Kathy, I know we have not known each other for very long but I can show you what I mean then you tell me, ok?

Kathy thought for a moment then said “Ok, I guess I’m game. I don’t have a suit with me?”

“Come with me.” She led Kathy into her bed room. The girls were still in Karen’s room and the 2 boys went for a walk around the lake. “I have some bathing suits that I haven’t worn. I think they will fit you.” She handed Kathy 2 of the 2 piece suits and she went into the bathroom to try them on. Beth removed her clothes and was into her suit when Kathy came back into the room.

“Uh Beth, they are a bit small for my frame.” Kathy’s titts were a little larger than Beth’s and her ass was fuller, making a thong out of the suit. Her titts were almost spilling out.

Beth looked at her and wow, what a sight she thought. “Oh Kathy, you belong on a swimsuit issue. You look great, really.”

“Are you sure, I mean I feel poured into this and if anyone see’s me...”

Beth walked over and placed her hand on her shoulder “Kathy, you look stunning in that and so what if someone see’s you, you have nothing to be ashamed of, now come on.” They walked down to the edge of the dock and stood there. “We are going to swim out to that float, think you can keep up?”

And with that said she dove off and was stroking away as Beth followed suit.

Kathy had not swum very far when she began to feel ... something. She couldn’t quit explain it but it was a kind of tingling sensation and she felt ... good. It wasn’t long and they were at the float. Kathy arrived there first and Beth placed her arms on the float beside Kathy. Kathy was a little out of breath as she held herself up out of the water as Beth was doing.

Beth and Kathy were looking at each other and just as Kathy was going to say something, she had this strange look on her face. “Do you feel it Kathy?” Kathy was a loss for words, she just nodded to Beth. Beth was feeling the same thing, but being use to it she just relaxed and gave into it. “It feels like fingers or something caressing up your legs.”

“Yesss”

“Where is the feeling now Kathy?”

“Past my knees and...” Kathy was aw struck at what she was feeling. She thought for a moment that she should be worried but then the thought just ... went away and she found herself giving into it.

“And is your pussy aroused?” Beth could feel hers come alive as Kathy just stared at her.

Kathy was laying her head on her arms as she stared at Beth her breathing was hard now. “Where is it ... now ... Kathy?” Beth was having trouble concentrating as her arousal was peaking.

“Oooohhh it’s at my neck and my nipples are ... harddddd.”

“Open your legs wide Kathy and go with it, don’t fight it just let it happen.” Kathy hugged herself to the float as she came.

“OOOOHHHHH ... MYYYY.I am cummmmmming. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooohhhhhhhh ... yaaaahhhh!!!!! Bethhhhh it is sooooo powerfullll and loooong.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnah.”

Beth just closed her eyes and floated through hers. Feeling the same thing Kathy had experienced. When Kathy felt like she had almost returned to normal. “BETH? What in the hell was that that just happened to me?”

“Kathy, did you enjoy it?”

“Did I enjoy it; I don’t think I have ever had an orgasm like that ... ever.”

“Kathy it is not over, hop up on the float with me.” Kathy got on the float with Beth and they lay down next to each other. Beth told her to let her feet dangle in the water and to undo and remove her suit. Beth was surprised that Kathy did so with no reservations. Beth noticed that Kathy’s pussy was puffed out some and her clit was very hard as were her nipples.

“Beth, you said it’s not over?” Just then she felt it coming up her legs and in no time it was at her torso.

““Tell me ... what you ... feel?” Beth was having a hard time trying to concentrate as she was feeling penetrated and ate at the same time.

Kathy was humping her ass up as she felt it, looking down she exclaimed “Ooooh Beth ... it’s in meeeeee but there is nothing there.” Kathy had her hands flat on the deck, her feet were now on the edge of the float, lifting her ass up and humping toward whatever was fucking her and sucking on her pussy. She could also feel something playing in her ass.

“Ooooh yessssslikethatlikethat ... don’t stop ... pleassssse” Kathy was so overcome by the experience that she was feeling, in her mind she didn’t even question it but just went with what was happening to her. Beth left her feet in the water and just raised her pussy some as the orgasm’s washed over her. Kathy felt her nipples sucked hard and then it peaked. Her mouth was wide open, eyes shut tight and the orgasm was of a magnitude like she had not experienced. She squirted up and into the lake as her pussy spasms. It felt like the orgasm would never subside. She moaned and humped her pussy up at the invisible cock and then it was over. They both weren’t sure how long they had been out. Beth came to first.

When Kathy awoke, she looked over at Beth. “Beth ... that was...”

“Unexplainable?”

“I don’t even know how to describe what just happened to me. If I had not experienced it I would never have believed it could happen.”

“But Kathy, how do you feel?!”

She looked at Beth for a moment. “Feel ... wonderful.”

“Like a weight has been lifted?”

“Yah. Kind of euphoric, satisfied ... loved. Is that strange?”

“Not at all, we have all felt it.”

“All? Who else?”

“Later, now how about round three.”

“What! You mean there is more?”

“Yes if you are up to it.” Again, Kathy didn’t really question it but just accepted what had happened to her, even thou she could not explain it. “Get your suit on and let’s go out to the Island.” Having replaced their suits they dove in and swam back to shore. When they got out of the water they still didn’t see anything of the kids. Going into the boathouse Kathy sat up front as Beth powered the boat to where they docked on the Island. Kathy felt a little trepidation as they got nearer the island. Not really believing the stories she had heard but none the less. Her pussy was still tingly from the orgasm’s she had experienced. She couldn’t believe that she still felt a slight arousal as they neared the shore.

They tied the boat and got out on the small dock. Walking to the edge of the clearing “Kathy, can you feel something?”

Kathy stood there for a moment then her eyes got a little bigger. Looking at Beth “you are not going to believe this but I feel like getting...”

“Naked?” Beth finished for her.

“Yes and it is strong.”

“Well, then, what are we waiting for.” Beth undid her top and bottom and left it by the edge of a tree. Kathy did not want to feel left out removing her suit also. When she did Beth felt a strange attraction to her. Now she had never had a desire for another female but looking at Kathy’s body caused an arousal in her she had not expected nor had she ever experienced before. She just wanted to rub her hands all over Kathy’s body and make her cum. Beth was trying to subdue these feelings when she grabbed Kathy’s hand and they began walking.

“Beth, I don’t know how to express how I feel right now. I am walking with you, naked, not knowing where I am going and I am ... ok with it. Is that weird or what?”

Beth stopped and looked at Kathy. She placed her hands on her shoulders, feeling like she wanted to hug herself to this delightful naked form in front of her. “If that last experience didn’t spook you out this might. Same thing only a little more intense so are you still game?”

Kathy just looked into Beth’s eyes feeling ... different somehow. The tingling was back but with Beth’s hands on her shoulders she was feeling relaxed for a better word and also a feeling of submission to Beth. “Well I did ask for an answer so I will continue. And for what has happened so far ... I can’t complain, I mean if it gets any better, I may not want to leave.”

Beth smiled, then putting her hand around Kathy’s waist they walked on. Beth felt brazen as she let her hand slide down and over Kathy’s ass caressing it. “Nice ass Kathy.”

“Thanks, I have never had it commented on before. But from you ... thanks” Neither was talking as they walked toward the stone. Beth’s hand was still on Kathy’s ass as they walked. Kathy didn’t seem to mind and in her thinking ... it felt good. It wasn’t long and they were in sight of the stone.

“Well there it is, are you ready?”

“But it’s just a stone.”

“But wait until you touch it. It has a presence or something.” They walked up slowly to the stone, Kathy looking it all over. She could feel the sensations increase as she got closer to it. They stopped about 2 feet from it. Beth’s hand was still on Kathy’s ass. “Reach out and place your hands on the stone.” Kathy did.

“Ooooh my. The feeling is ... stronger and it feels like there are hands all over my body.” Beth could feel what she was feeling and she began to caress her ass. Beth stood to her left side and she could see that her nipples were very hard and so was her clit, it looked almost like a small cock as it stood out from her pussy puff.

“Open your legs Kathy and invite it into you. Let it fill all of your holes. Can you feel it?”

Kathy had her eyes closed as she felt the sensation of something entering her pussy and then her anus. “Ooooohhhhh ... Oooooohhhhh ... mmmmmmm”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.