My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Epilogue

In the morning, I am awoken by a blowjob, but this time, it is different. Moira is lying on top of me and Dahlia is between our legs. When Moira wakes up, she squeals and scoots off of me. With Moira standing beside the bed, Dahlia looks up at her and says, “I can taste you on him. You taste good.”

Moira stares, not knowing what to think. I tell her, “It’s OK. She isn’t doing anything to you. You were going to see this eventually.”

“Ya, I just never thought it would be while she licks my juices off of you.”

Dahlia asks, “It is my turn to wake you up. Does that mean I can do it anyway I want?”

“Within reason.”

She then straddles my hips and impales herself on my dick. Moira stairs transfixed. I doubt she realizes her hand slowly wonders to her groin. Dahlia pays Moira no heed as she rides me for all she is worth. I can’t decide whether to watch Dahlia as she rides me with all the energy she can muster or Moira as she puts on a show playing with herself. One of the advantages of having a split-brain is I don’t have to choose. I split my vision and watch them both. Even with the expenditures from yesterday, I don’t last long. The girls have me over the edge in no time.

My head is spinning with all that has happened. In less than 36 hours, all four of my girls confessed their love. I popped all their cherries and had sex six times.

When Dahlia collapses onto me, I tell Moira, “We don’t have time for any more fooling around. Go, have a shower. I only stay holding Dahlia for a few more minutes, then I crawl out from under her and take a shower.

I am almost finished when the shower door opens and in walks Dahlia. She has a devilish grin, and the first thing she reaches for is my cock. I block her hand before it gets there and tell her, “We have no time for that. I’m almost finished, then you need to clean up and find Moira a dress to wear to church.

She pouts and asks, “Are you sure?”

“Sure enough, if you try anything more, I will cut you off for a week.”

“Yes, Master.”

She shivers, and I question if I should have worded it like that. I think I just turned her on even more.

I get out of the shower, comb my hair and get dressed. The girls will take longer than me to get ready, so I clean up my work from last night and start cooking breakfast. When Dahlia is ready, she comes out complaining, “That is my job.”

“Not this morning, it isn’t. Your job is to make sure Moira is ready to go on time. Did you find her a dress?”

“Yes, she is just finishing with her makeup.”

“Then, you can set the table.”

“Yes, Master.”

“It is OK to call me that in private or around your Mom, Sam and your sisters. Nobody else is ever to hear you say that unless I command it. Do you understand.”

Her face lights up as she answers, “Yes, Master. For a moment, I thought you were going to tell me only to use it during playtime.”

As we sit down to breakfast, I contemplate my life since my return to being a teen. A lot has happened, and many things have changed, mostly for the better. I have left the corrupt Fort Grand behind but only after taking care of a portion of the things going on there. I escaped the clutches of my parents and had them thrown in jail. The horrid parts of my life were eliminated.

Life is grand. I have four beautiful girlfriends that love me. My companies are growing like weeds. I have my hands in many different pots to help guide the world in a better direction.

Not all is good. I lost Rachel, Grace, Jennifer, Debora, Ashanti and Gran. I have plans to find Grace, but a 15-year-old boy can’t just take off on his own. I also have plans to deal with the jocks, freeing Jennifer, Ashanti and Debora. It means breaking a few laws, but we all know I am capable if I have the right motivation. As of now, I don’t know what to do about Rachel. She has fallen in with a bad crowd, and I fear for her.

These are all stories for another time. For now, it is enough to say I am happy with how I have established myself in this life and am ready for a lot more to come.

End of Book 1

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.