My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 50: Moira

I phone the office and Moira answers, “Good day, Brown’s companies, Moira speaking. How can I help you?”

“Hey Sweetie, can I speak with your mom?”

“I thought you were supposed to be on a date with Dahlia.”

“It ended early. She will probably tell you all about it. Just don’t push her, OK.”

“OK. Just a sec. I’ll get Mom for you.”

“Helen speaking. How can I help you?”

“Mrs. Papadakis, it’s Trent. I was wondering if I could take you to coffee so we could talk about some personal things.”

“I suppose it’s alright.”

“Good, meet me at A&W in 20 minutes.”

“But I am at work.”

“Do you have anything pressing that you need to deal with that you can’t put off?”

“No”

“Then spend the next 10 minutes sorting things out for your short absence, then meet me across the street.”

“OK”

“See you in 20.”

I hang up and jump on my bike, wanting to get there early because I had skipped breakfast and had a light lunch. I get there, order my food, then pick a seat that is secluded so we can talk privately. I am halfway done my meal when Helen walks in.

She doesn’t get a coffee. She walks straight to my table and sits down, not looking thrilled, but then I don’t expect her to.

There are no pleasantries or greetings. I get right to it.

“Kim made enough noise this morning that you obviously know I am now sexually active with my girlfriends. Granted, I have not slept with Moira, but it is only a matter of time. What I need to know is, are you and I going to have a problem?”

“I can’t say that I am happy about it. Moira is too young for that sort of thing.”

“I tend to agree with you. I can only hold her off for so long.”

“Her father pushing her, doesn’t help. I have never seen this side of him before. He is willing to whore out our daughter for a chance at some money.”

“I know. I love Moira, and to have her father treat her with such disregard pisses me off.”

“At least you care for her that much. I can’t say I am happy with it. I will never understand how you got four girls to drop their panties for you. On the other hand, I see how much happier she is. I can’t stand in the way of that, even if I want to. Our relationship is already on shaky ground. If I fight her on this, I will lose her.”

“So, where does that put you and me?”

“I’m not about to quit my job or screw you over there. Too many other people would be affected. Even hating you, I can not do that. You may not have my permission to screw my daughter, but I will not stand in your way either.”

“I can respect that. Just so you know, I see that you are the parent that loves her. I will do what I can to get her to mend bridges with you. She may not see it now, but she needs you in her life.”

“I can’t say that is a fair trade, but what can I do?”

“Relax, your daughter is loved more than she has ever been. You aren’t losing a daughter. You are gaining a family that will always look out for you.”

“I’m just not sure what to think about that family.”

“Normally, when I am this close to a girl, I start calling her parents Mom and Dad. In this case, I will wait until you are a little more comfortable with me.”

“How am I supposed to get comfortable with a male slut that seduced my daughter?”

“You’re not. Talk to her. I only wanted to date one girl. Carol and Dahlia insisted I date them both. A short time later, they manipulated me and forced me to choose between all four or none. At first, I chose none. They seduced me. How am I to resist when the four most beautiful girls I know are trying to seduce me?”

“Is that what you tell yourself?”

“Don’t believe me. Like I said, talk with Moira.”

After that, I dismiss her to go back to work. When she leaves, I order some supper to take home for Dahlia and me.

When I get home, Dahlia is still sleeping. Sam and Zlata don’t stay long enough to say boo. Neither one could ever afford to stay at the Empress, and they want to take advantage while they can.

I go into Dahlia’s room and wake her up. She complains, “Let me sleep.”

“I brought you some A&W onion rings.”

“I’m awake.”

It’s still her favourite food.

“I bought enough to make us both sick. You have to promise me to eat the burger too. You need to eat something more than just onion rings. Hurry up. It will be waiting for you in the dining room.”

I get up and leave her to get dressed. She comes into the dining room wearing jogging pants and a t-shirt. To me, she is still beautiful. She looks at the food and realizes, “You do still love me.” Her eyes are teary as she hugs me.

“That is enough of that. We have had an emotional enough day without starting the crying up again.”

She sticks her tongue out at me.

“Make fun of me if you want. I know you love me.”

“Of course you do. I said it enough times today already.”

“You can’t say it enough.”

She sits down in my lap and starts eating my onion rings.

“I guess if you are going to eat mine, I should eat yours.”

“NO”

She pushes her’s out of reach.

“You know, tomorrow is Sunday.”

“So?”

“It would normally be Moira’s turn to wake me up, but she will be at church instead. That means it is your day.”

“Ya”

“Why wait till morning to crawl in my bed?”

“Well, Master, I think you have a point.”

“If I am your master, I guess that means you are my slave. Feed me, slave. I’m too lazy to do it myself.”

At first, she goes to feed me some onion rings. She thinks better of it and decides to fill me up with a burger first. That way, she gets more rings to herself. I laugh on the inside. I’m glad to see she is in a much better mood.

“We discovered a few of your kinks today. Are there any more you are hiding?”

“I didn’t know about the ones I discovered today. How am I supposed to know about any more?”

“Are you telling me you have never had fantasies about being dominated or being naked in public.”

“Hey, nobody is supposed to know about that.”

“Or what about being tied down and forced to have sex.”

“How the hell do you know that? It didn’t even come up today.”

“It did too. What about the handcuffs and how they made you even wetter.”

“Am I ever going to be able to keep a secret from you?”

“No, now tell me about your other fantasy. I know you are hiding at least one more.”

“Just one time, I fantasized about doing things with Carol, but only while you were doing things to me.”

“Oh, I like that one. Do you think you would be willing to try it with your other sisters?”

“I never thought about it, but it is making me wet now that you mention it. I think I would like to try.”

“What if they aren’t up for it. Would you want to try with another girl?”

“Four isn’t enough for you? Old pervert.”

“I’m just trying to sort out your fantasies. As your master, it is my job to ensure you are satisfied.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“How about we finish up here and see if we can get it right this time.”

“Onion rings and sex my two favourite things. Can’t we do both?”

She reaches between her legs and undoes my zipper. Sitting on my lap, it is a little too difficult for her to fish out my dick, so she grinds into me.

“What? Do you want a tower of onion rings stacked on my dick?”

“Now that sounds delish.”

“There is no way I am trying that. Knowing you, you would likely accidentally bite my dick off.”

“Your right. We can’t have that. How else are you going to tie me down and rape me?”

“I knew there was another one. You have rape fantasies. Believe it or not, that is a common one. I can see you are going to be a handful.”

“I’m barely a handful, but they are still growing,” she says as she cups her breast.

“Hurry up, feed me and eat. I want to get to playing.”

She feeds me some more. While I am waiting for my next bite, I ask her, “Guess who I chatted with while I was getting you your onion rings?”

“Who?”

“Helen, Moira’s mom.”

“And, just what did she have to say? Was she pissed at you for making Kim scream all morning?”

“Not like you would expect. We talked about Moira.”

“Stop teasing me and only saying a little at a time. Spit it out.”

“Alright, she said she can’t give her blessing but isn’t opposed to Moira having sex with me.”

“WHAT??? REALY???”

“Ya, I was surprised too.”

“Did you tell Moira?”

“I haven’t had time.”

“Bull shit, what about now?”

“She would be at supper or on her way home from supper.”

“We aren’t going into your room until we phone her.”

“Oh, the slave thinks she can order the master around. Just for that, strip.”

She takes her shirt off, then stands and drops the pants. She wasn’t wearing panties. Before she sits back down, she fishes my dick out then sits on my lap.

“If you are going to sit on it, stick it up and sit on it properly.”

She got up again and pointed my dick at her pussy. She is already wet, and it slides in nicely as she sits down. She starts gyrating her hips, so I give her shit, “Who the hell told you to start fucking me? Just sit there and keep my cock warm, like the cheap little cock socket you are.”

She stops moving but continues to feed me. I lazily play with her chest. With the extra playing we are doing, it takes another half hour to finish eating. When the food is gone, Dahlia gets up and runs to the phone. I just laugh.

I don’t hear the other end of the conversation. Somebody answers the phone and Dahlia asks for Moira. Next thing she says, “Great news, your Mom is coming around ... Ya ... Trent talked with her, and she said she is OK with you having sex ... Ya, I know, right ... Yes ... OK ... Here he is.”

She hands me the phone. I greet Moira with a, “Hi.”

“You talked with Mom?”

“Ya, I needed to know if she and I were still good since she heard Kim screams of passion. We talked about you and your father.”

“Did she really say we could have sex?”

“She said she wouldn’t stand in our way, but she isn’t happy about it. You need to talk with her. She has some misconceptions, mostly about me. She is also sad that you two don’t get along.”

“She is just too controlling.”

“She is your Mother and cares about you. She just doesn’t want to see you get hurt. The reason she is backing off and letting you do things with me is because she sees how happy you are. She cares about you. You are lucky to have a mom like that.”

“Not you too.”

“Have I ever steered you wrong? Have patience with your Mom. It isn’t easy for her to watch her baby grow up. Think of things from her perspective. You will go through this with your kid someday.”

“Fine, I’ll talk with her, but then I’m coming over.”

“I think that might upset Dahlia. She and I didn’t have a good time together today, and I am trying to make it up to her.”

“She is fine with it. I asked before she gave you the phone. I still can’t believe you talked to Mom about me, and she was civil. I can’t think of anybody she hates more than you.”

“Go, talk with your Mom, I need some alone time with Dahlia, give us at least an hour.”

“Go, have your fun, but save some for me ... I love you. Thanks for talking to Mom.”

“Your welcome and I love you too.”

She hangs up, and I ask Dahlia, “All four of you confessed your love within a day of each other. Did you girls plan this?”

“Maybe, now let’s have some fun.”

“Go to your room. I’ll be there in a minute.”

I head to mine and grab my least favourite silk ties and a scarf, then head to her room. She is waiting for me on her bed, laying on her side in a sexy pose with a come-hither look.

I throw the scarf at her and say, “Use this as a blindfold.”

“Oh, kinky,” she says, and quickly ties it over her eyes.

I then grab her hand and tie it to the bedpost. One by one, I tie her limbs, so she is spread eagle on the bed. With each new restraint, she grows more excited. Before I am done, she has soaked her bed with her juices.

“Look at how wet my little slut is.”

I grab her camera off the dresser and take some pictures. With each click of the camera, she expresses her passion with a moan. I reach down and stick two fingers inside her. I am not gentle about it either. It doesn’t matter. She loves it, and she thrusts her hips up to try and get my fingers a little deeper.

“Taste how wet you are.”

I shove my fingers in her mouth, so she doesn’t have a choice.

“You didn’t like it when I spanked you in the park, did you?”

“No, Master.”

“You still need to be punished for your actions, so we can forget about it.”

“Yes, Master.”

“You will take your spanking and thank me for it.”

“But, Master, you can’t reach my ass.”

“Who said anything about spanking you on the ass?”

I draw my hand back and spank her left tit.

“Nmmmmh, one, thank you, Master.”

Smack

“Nmmmmh, two, thank you, Master.”

Smack

“Nmmmmh, three, thank you, Master.”

Smack

“Nmmmmh, four, thank you, Master.”

I continue, five to a tit. When I am finished, I say, “Good slut. I suppose you think you deserve a reward.”

“Please, Master. I need you inside me.”

I look down, and the pool of her juices has grown considerably.

“You have juiced yourself so much that it looks like you peed yourself. I’m not sure you deserve your master’s cock.”

“Please, Master, I’ll do anything.”

“If I asked you, would you bring me a dozen cherries to pop?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.