My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 48: Kim

When I get back, Dahlia is waiting up for me, standing at the door when I open it. I don’t even get a foot in the door when she asks, “Well?”

“A gentleman never kisses and tells.”

“It is a good thing you are an old pervert.”

“You will have to ask her.”

“Oh, come on, you know she is going to tell me everything. Why are you making me wait.”

“Just for that, you can’t ask her tomorrow either. If you go into work, you are fired.”

“What? Why are you so mean?”

“I thought you would love going on a date with me tomorrow instead, but If you don’t want, I can always phone Moira. I’m sure she will appreciate a quick excursion to the Empress.”

“You kept the room?”

“You didn’t want your first time to be in this mangy house, did you?”

She lunges forward and kisses me. She pours everything into it and only stops when she is entirely out of breath.

“Wait a minute, we can’t both skip work on a Saturday, not without preparations.

“Who says I didn’t plan it out? Moira knows and will handle everything.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too ... Wow, I rarely said that in my last life. Now I say it to two different women on the same night.”

“You told Carol, you love her? Now I really can’t wait to talk to her.”

“It will have to wait until Sunday.”

“From what Kim says, you giving her the hairpin is more than saying I love you, so that is three in one night.”

“I suppose you are right.”

“I think you chose the perfect gift for each of us.”

“That was my plan. There are few things I put that much effort into thinking about. It took a while to figure out what to get everybody.”

“Wait a minute. How long ago did you plan this? We didn’t manipulate you into taking us, did we?”

I laugh, “What makes you say that?”

“You little bugger. You manipulated us into asking you to the prom, didn’t you?”

“I plead the 5th.”

“This isn’t the States, smart-ass.”

I swat her on the ass and say, “If you want enough energy for our date tomorrow, you best get to bed.”

She gives me one last quick kiss and heads to her room. I take a shower, after which I leave an envelope for Kim, taped to my door. Kim is the one that is supposed to wake me in the morning.

In the envelope is a letter:

Kim

I have planned the perfect date for each of your sisters, but know you don’t put much stock in such things. Still, I don’t want to take you for granted. And so, I give you the choice. You can wait, and I will plan the perfect date for you. After which, I will make you a woman. Or you can enter my room, and we can make sweet passionate love. Don’t worry about time constraints. They will not wait for us to go on the morning ride. You are not needed at work until the afternoon. If you want a date first, then wake me in the usual manner. Otherwise, I’m sure you know what to do.

Love,

Trent

I then slip another note under Dahlia’s door. This one instructing her to take over the morning meeting, should I not be there.

With everything ready for tomorrow morning, I head to bed.

I have gotten so used to morning head that I don’t always wake up until I am close to orgasm. Having such a good and exhausting night, I am in a particularly deep sleep. What wakes me up is the pressure on my dick as it bursts through Kim’s cherry.

I wake up to the sight of a tiny yet gorgeous Asian chick, fully impaled on my cock. I wish I could say I see a smile on Kim’s face, but her face is the last thing I am looking at. She is sitting still on my lap. My guess is she is waiting for the pain to subside before she continues her fun. I see a small trickle of blood leaking from where we are joined. When I do let my eyes travel up, I see an amazing smile, coupled with eyes filled with lust.

I reach up and pull Kim down for a kiss while my dick sits idly inside her. With her small size, it is difficult to kiss her without letting my dick slip out. After a short kiss, I let her lay there with her head on my chest.

She knows what she wants, and rest isn’t it. It is only a minute or so before she sits back up and rides me in such a way to make any cowgirl proud. The entire time, she makes cute little chipmunk noises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.