My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 47: Carol

When the car stops at the hotel where the grad celebration is, we spend a minute with me getting the lipstick removed and the girls cleaning up and applying more.

Piling out of the car, the first thing we do is group pictures. Seeing Blair and Kevin arrive, I pull them into the mix, so we have photos of the seven of us together. We are the core group that started my companies, and this is the first time we get pictures of everybody. The only one missing is Rachel.

When we are finished with the pictures, we head inside. It is nothing fancy. The school rented the banquet hall. To start with, there is a dinner which is only a single course with a desert. After the meal, we clear away the tables and have a dance. With five of us, we don’t pair off except for slow dances. We dance as a group, with many of my employees joining us. An hour before the dance ends, I herd the girls back into the limo, and the girls notice right away that we are headed towards town and not to any of their houses.

“Where are we headed,” Moira asks.

I don’t want to reveal that yet, so I say, “The final surprise of the evening.”

Kim blurts out, “Carol is getting laid tonight.”

The sisters all squeal in excitement. When they calm down, I add, “I have always made it clear that I wouldn’t sleep with any of you until you are all ready. You have all indicated to me that you are ready, and so tonight is the night that we progress our relationship to the next level. Carol has had a tough go of late, so I thought it best to start with her.”

I don’t see who kisses me first. They all just attacked me. We pass all sorts of suitable hotels along the way, and the girls start to question where we are going. They are shocked to see the car stop in front of the Empress. It is where the Queen stays when she is in town.

When the car stops, I tell the girls, “Ordinarily, I would drop you all off first, but if I did that, there would be no time for Carol.” We say our goodbyes, and I get a kiss from each of them. On the way in, I don’t stop at the desk. Sam had driven me out here to check in during the afternoon.

Just walking through the lobby, Carol is in awe. When we get to the suite, she is running from room to room, checking the entire place out. She exclaims, “This place is so big. I never knew hotel rooms could have multiple rooms. The place is so gorgeous, Oh, Trent, it’s perfect. You didn’t need to get such a nice room. It must cost a fortune.”

“Only the best for you.”

Before she calms down, I head over to the couch in the suite’s lounge and pour us each a glass of Champagne, then ask, “Would you like a drink to calm your nerves?”

She sees the bottle on the coffee table and the two flukes in my hand.

“Where did you get the champagne?”

“Sam bought it for us.”

We sit down, and she moulds her body into mine. She is too nervous to talk, so we just sit back and enjoy the champaign. Occasionally, I bend my head down and kiss her neck or nibble her ear. It is a bit awkward for me to do it, so I’m not doing it continuously, just enough to relax her and get her in the mood.

Just before we finish our second glass, she turns around and pulls me on top of her. We begin necking, but I don’t let it last long before I get up and hold out my hand for her to take.

She grabs my hand, and I help her up then guide her to the bedroom. I give her a deep and passionate kiss. This one lasts. While we kiss, I reach for the zipper at the back of her dress and undo it. When we part, she steps back, and the dress falls, leaving her only in her panties and shoes.

I kneel and remove her shoes. My face is inches from her groin. She has to steady herself by placing a hand on the wall. Her eyes are closed in nervousness. When I stand up, I begin kissing her again. At first, my hands only wander over her back. I don’t even reach for her ass. She wants this but is scared. In some ways, I’m sure she isn’t ready, but with everything that has happened, she wants it enough that she doesn’t care.

While we kiss, I remove my jacket. Then Carol steps back and helps me with the buttons on my shirt. She slides my shirt off my arms, and it falls by her dress on the floor. I quickly drop my pants, and we begin kissing anew. We both tentatively exploring each other’s bodies with our hands as our tongues explore our mouths. Unlike most teens, we don’t act like octopuses. We are slow and sensual.

Slowly I move her over to the bed and guide her onto it. I lay on top of her, with most of my weight supported on hands and knees. We just continue kissing and exploring one another’s bodies. Slowly I begin to explore with my mouth, kissing and nibbling my way around her neck and ears, looking for her most erogenous bits. Once I find them, I focus there for what seems to me to be a few minutes. In reality, it may be an hour for all I know. My sense of time is long gone. I’m too focused on giving and receiving pleasure.

Eventually, I start moving my hands to more sensitive locations, beginning with the underside of her arms and slowly working to between her breasts. Since it is her first time, I don’t want to jump in and maul her tits and cunt. I’m sure to be as gentle and sensual as possible, to help relax her.

Once my hands are at her breasts, I slowly work my mouth there too. At first, I just kiss around them but slowly work my way towards the nipple of her left breast. Once there, I kiss her areola and then move on to her right breast, repeating the same process. This time when I get to the centre, I lightly nibble and suck on her nipple, discovering what she likes best. I experiment, finding just the right pressure to satisfy her. Then I move back to the left side and give her what pleases her most.

I know that an inexperienced or sensitive girl can cum from such play, so I am careful not to take her over the edge before moving on. I slide down her body, kissing my way to her navel and tease it for a short while.

She is growing impatient, saying over and over. “I need you now.” I scrap my plan to explore her entire body and skip down to her inner thighs. I alternate kissing them, working my way up to her centre. Once there, I spend a short time teasing her, playing with her outer labia. I move to play with her inner lips then lick her straight up the centre, stopping just shy of her clit.

I bring my hands up to start working on her vag and labia while my mouth explores around her clit. The entire time I am concentrating on what gives her the most pleasure. Once I find it, I focus on trying to make her cum. At the same time, I start exploring her clit with my tongue. Once I can sense that she is about to let loose, I lightly blow on her clit, and that pushes her over the edge. Her arms are outstretched, grabbing the bedding in her fists. Her back is arched, with her feet are planted on the bed, and she starts to vibrate. I continue doing all the things she loves the most to prolong her orgasm. As soon as I feel she has had enough, I back off and only lightly play with her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.