My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 37: Dahlia’s First Big Meeting

Tuesday morning, I wake up being kissed, with a hand in my underwear, jacking me off. I open my eyes to see Kim and return the kiss. When we part, I tell her, Next time, come a half-hour early, and you can help me with my morning shower.”

“I would love that. Why can’t we do it now?”

“Imagine how Carol would feel seeing you step out of the shower with me. You need to be here early enough that she will not see.”

“I thought we weren’t keeping secrets.”

“We aren’t. I talked to her, and she knows I will be doing more with the rest of you. It is one thing to know it and another to see it and for us to rub it in her face. She isn’t ready to see it, and she isn’t ready to participate.”

“I guess that means I shouldn’t tell her what we do unless she asks.”

“Exactly.”

“Now that we settled that, you had your morning kiss. It is time I give Jr. his.”

She then crawls under the covers and pulls my underwear off. She is inexperienced, and I need to guide her, “Not so much teeth. You are going to rip the skin off.”

She lifts her head long enough to say, “Sorry,” then sucks my cock back into her mouth. Her enthusiasm makes up for her lack of skill. Since I didn’t get any release last night, I don’t last long. I warn her but she keeps me in her mouth. I hold back as long as I can to give her time. She gives me no choice and I let loose in her mouth. She is new at it so she loses most of it and it spills onto my groin. She doesn’t clean it up.

She comes up from under the covers, falling back in my arms. With a big grin on her face, she says, “I must be getting better. It didn’t take as long this time.”

I don’t want to burst her bubble, so I just nod and give her a kiss. Then say, “I need to take my shower.”

After school, I have our last wrestling practice, so I am the last one to show up to work. I don’t stay long, either. I have a meeting with representatives from Krauss-Maffei.

I get a knock on my office door as I am getting things ready for the meeting. I say, “Come in.”

Grandpa opens the door, complaining, “I don’t know why you are dragging me along to this thing, but Ellen insisted I come anyway.”

“I need a legal adult to give us some credibility. Don’t worry. You don’t have to do or say anything. Just try not to look bored.”

“That better be the way it is because I have no clue what you even do. Why the hell are we even dealing with a German arms merchant before we even look at anything North American?”

“GM Defence was given the invitation the same time as Krauss-Maffei. Besides, Krauss-Maffei produces the Leopard tank which is what our military uses. They were one of the first I called because I want our troops safe. It can make our tanks almost invincible.”

“I suppose if it can save Canadian lives. I still think you should keep it in America.”

“I plan to sell it to the Yanks and Limeys as soon as this deal is done.”

“Well, we better get going. We are going to be late.”

“Go tell Dahlia it is time to go.”

“What do you need her for?”

“She is my executive secretary. You are the signator, and I am the owner. We are all needed there.”

“Are you sure you want to trust a child with something this big?”

“I’m a child, and that is my girlfriend you are talking about.”

“You are an exception. You invented this thing.”

“She is prepared. She works hard and knows what she is doing. She was ready when I was dealing with the Air Force. It is time to start including her because things will only get more complicated from here.”

Grandpa never was one to argue. I am surprised he gave his opinion. He gets Dahlia as I finish collecting the materials I need for the meeting. When I see Dahlia at the truck, I am surprised. At school, she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Now she is in a lovely summer dress, and she is breathtakingly beautiful. I tease her, “Dam it, woman, why did you have to dress like that?”

She is self-conscious for a moment while she asks, “What do you mean?”

“You are going to distract me with your beauty through the entire meeting. It’s OK. Hopefully, you will distract them too.”

“It’s not too much, is it?”

“No, in fact, when we move out of this shop and into a real office, you should dress like that all the time. You look professional. It isn’t your fault that you are gorgeous. Because you are a kid, you were going to shock the hell out of them once you started showing them how professional you are. They will be surprised when a gorgeous young woman like you can keep up with them.”

“Do you really think so?”

“Dahlia, use all the tools you have. I would never pimp you out and tell you to dress slutty. You are a good-looking woman. Dress classy, like you are. You will distract the men we are in negotiations with and it will be a big help. They will also underestimate you and that is a bonus too. Now get in the truck. We are late.”

This time we head to Vic’s Steakhouse & Bar. It is a hotel restaurant and is by far the best steakhouse in Victoria. It is an upscale place, and it is the kind of place that you can go to once every two months, and they will remember your name and what you prefer to order. It also has one of the best menus in town. It is a little pricy and nobody knows about it so it is almost always mostly empty. If it weren’t a good hotel, the restaurant would close. Unfortunately, other hotels pop up in the area, and sometime around 2015, the hotel closes, taking the restaurant with it.

We get there, and the Germans are already seated. I’m sure they were trying to play mind games by showing up early. It is OK because as soon as we set up the meeting, I knew that we would be late.

The host shows us to our table. There are three gentlemen seated there. I walk up to the closest and hold out my hand so he can shake it and say, “Evening gentlemen, I’m Trent. This is my executive secretary Dahlia. Since we are both minors, we brought our signator, Simeon Butts.”

The guy took my hand and shook it, but it was the gentleman beside him that speaks. He does so with a thick German accent, saying, “Good evening, I’m Luca Schafer. The gentleman whose hand you are shaking is my engineer, Moritz Koch. He is here to verify your claims. And this is Mats Bauer my interpreter. He is only here in case there is some confusion. It is better to be safe than sorry.”

They all stand up, and we shake each other’s hands in greeting before we all take our seats. Before anybody gets a chance to speak, I open my mouth, “I hope you do not mind, but I never talk business until after the meal is complete. At which time I will give the patent to your engineer, so he can verify that what I claim is true. Then we can talk business.”

Luca comments, “I have a similar tradition. Normally I do not talk business at a first meeting like this until we have each had a couple of beers. Since we are in Canada and you are so young, I guess we cannot do that.”

The waiter comes and takes our drink order. When he leaves, Luca speaks. Since we aren’t talking about business directly, he decides to learn a bit about me to hopefully help him in his negotiations. He comments, “I would have thought you would have one of your parents as a signatory. Why Mr. Butts.”

“Mr. Butts is my Grandfather. My parents can’t be here because I had them both thrown in jail for child abuse.”

Luca has difficulty trying to figure out how to respond to that, so he just says, “Sorry to hear that.”

I tell Dahlia and Grandpa, “You should take a look at the menu. I’m sure our friends have already taken a look, and I already know what I am having. I’m sure I can keep them entertained until you are done.” I then look at Luca and address him, “There is no need to be sorry. My parents taught me to never be a victim and to stand up to your oppressor no matter how big and seemingly more powerful they are. They obviously did a good job of it since I was able to vanquish them.”

Luca asks Mats, “What is vanquish?”

“Besiegen.”

Changing topics, he asks, “How does one as young as yourself come up with an invention that the top minds in the world can’t crack?”

I can’t exactly tell him the truth, but I don’t lie either. I tell him, “I have an IQ roughly the same as Michael Faraday.”

“Who is Faraday?

Mortiz’s accent is far more tolerable, and it is easy to understand what he says as he answers, “He was the head of The Royal Institute of Great Britain in the mid-1800s. The other scientists didn’t appreciate his appointment claiming he wasn’t a true scientist because his math wasn’t that good. He understood relationships between things in a way nobody else could. It was said that he could explain anything so that a 5-year-old child could understand it. He did a lot of work with electricity, enough that some people call him the father of electricity. If Trent tells the truth, then he is easily one of the top ten most intelligent people on the planet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.