My Second Chance - Cover

My Second Chance

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 13: Trouble with girls

Next thing I knew it was time for the Valentine’s Dance. It is my first dance at this school, and I hadn’t been to a school dance since grade 6. I don’t know who to invite. If I ask either Dahlia or Carol, then the other girl would get jealous, I don’t want to show up alone. The week before the dance, we are sitting, having our lunch. I ask the two of them if we can talk in private when we are done eating. Usually, kids walk the hall when they want to chat. Instead, I take them to an empty classroom that is out of the way, so we won’t be disturbed.

As usual, I get straight to the point, “I don’t want to show up to the dance alone. At the same time, if I ask one of you, the other will read more into it than there is. One of you will end up hurt. I even thought about asking Kim, but I was afraid you would both get mad.”

Carol offers, “What about taking us both?”

“I thought about that too, but wasn’t going to suggest it because I didn’t want to come across as a pervert.”

Dahlia giggles at that, asking, “We are all friends. What is so perverted about that?”

“When I take both of you to a movie, you both cuddle into me like you are my girlfriends. If I start asking you both on dates with me at the same time, I would feel creepy. If you suggest it and both want it, I am not about to turn you down. You are two of my four favourite women?”

Carol is a bit disappointed as she asks, “Two of four? What the hell?”

I laugh and reply, “I have a sister and a Gran. I love you all, but I’m sorry I can’t think of you the same way I do Gran.”

That gets them both laughing.

That is how I end up going to my first High School dance with two beautiful women hanging off me. I agree to take them to supper first. They want it to be just like a typical Valentine’s date. I try arguing that we are just friends, but they will hear none of it.

By then, I have one or both of them over almost every day. Tuesday and Sunday, we have a study group for finals. Kim, Kevin and the rest of their friends often show up. That only leaves Fridays, and both girls often come over to hang out. Sam is constantly bugging me about having two gorgeous women as constant companions. He almost busts a nut laughing when I tell him I will need him to chauffeur the three of us first to dinner then to the dance. Needless to say, he is proud of how much of a stud I am turning out to be.

The girls are kind enough to both be at Dahlia’s when I pick them up. Her Mom is still at work, so I don’t have to explain to any parents why I would be taking two girls on a romantic date. I do convince Kevin to ask Kim out. Neither usually go to dances, and they have no interest in each other, but they think it will be nice to go with a bunch of friends. We meet at a quaint Italian restaurant.

I am surprised when we get there, and none of them have had authentic Italian food before. They all thought that it was all just spaghetti and pizza. They are surprised to see there is no pizza on the menu. I end up ordering for both my dates. They enjoy the food and the company. So do I.

I do have one brief awkward moment. I have to ask them, “I have a bit of a problem. Normally I wouldn’t dance with any other girl except for my date unless the girls ask my date if it is ok. I do not want to give you girls a reputation, so I am not telling everybody that you are both my dates. What am I supposed to do?”

Dahlia fields the answer, “That is simple. Unless we are dancing with you, say yes. We give all the girls permission to dance with our man.”

Carol nods her head in agreement. I learnt a long time ago that when a wise man argues with a woman, he says nothing. I said nothing and accepted their decision even though I didn’t like it. It breaks my warped sense of chivalry.

There isn’t enough room in Sam’s car for Kim and Kevin, so they have to find their own way to the dance. The three of us squish into the back seat. It doesn’t feel right to not have one of them sitting in the front where it is comfortable, but then I don’t want anybody mad that I sat with the other girl and not her. My dilemma was solved when both girls insist I sit in the back with them. I am not going to complain. Who doesn’t want two gorgeous girls pressing their bodies against theirs?

The dance isn’t as awkward as I imagined it would be. It is just after the ballroom dance segment of gym class ended, so the DJ occasionally plays ballroom songs. I fumble through some other dances but don’t feel comfortable unless it is a slow song or ballroom. Thankfully there is a lot of slow songs since it was a Valentine’s dance. Carol and Dahlia keep me fairly busy.

There are a few other girls I get to dance with. I feel like one is particularly strange. The girl’s name is Jennifer. She is a tall, lanky girl that is part of our group of friends. She is plain, but cute in her own way. The strange thing is, she usually is a reserved girl and is never outspoken or outgoing. When we danced, she is extremely touchy-feely. She rubs my arms and rubs her body against mine. I try dancing with a little distance between us, but she won’t have it. I think nothing of it. It is 20 minutes later, the dance is only half over, and she is nowhere to be seen. I clue in as to why she is acting strangely. I don’t want to alarm anybody, so I pretended to go to the bathroom and search the school.

GHB and ecstasy have just become popular as date rape drugs. Ecstasy, in particular, makes a person want to rub their body up against somebody. It enhances your sense of touch and gives you a euphoric feeling where you want to experience the enhanced senses as much as possible. It isn’t widely known about the other side effects that make it a poor choice for a date rape drug, so it is still widely used.

When I couldn’t find Jennifer, I tell a couple teachers, but there is nothing they could do. They do search the school again, but they can’t find her. There is nothing our group of friends can do, so I decided not to ruin their night. My night is ruined. The girls noticed something is bothering me. I tell them it is just bad memories, and I have to push through it. The girls try extra hard to keep my mind off things. It is sweet, but it makes me uncomfortable in other ways. They begin doing things like rubbing their bodies against mine. When we are resting from dancing or outside, getting some fresh air, they both hang off of me.

When they think the other isn’t looking, they sneak a kiss. I don’t know if you have ever been kissed or fondled when your primary thoughts are about a friend being raped, but it isn’t a pleasant experience. The girls don’t know, so I let them continue. I don’t know what to tell them. How do you say, “Normally, I would enjoy the attention, but our friend is being raped right now, so can you please stop?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.