Mind Over Politics - Cover

Mind Over Politics

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This sequel to "Mind Over Managers" follows the Reverend Jack Saunders and his entry into the United States Senate, as well as his developing love affair with the Senate Majority Leader and her daughter, who is on her staff. There are other developments, of course, but those are the most noteworthy so far.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Politics  

“Oh, damn, Xiao’s ass is so yummy!” Kate Duvall remarked as she licked away at Feng Xiao’s butt-crack between strokes.

I moved back and forth between Kate’s mouth and Xiao’s twat, the former sucking the latter’s juices off me when she wasn’t rimming her. I couldn’t help but imagine those two getting hitched and me tagging along for their wedding night and honeymoon, to sire my spawn on both of them. I also pictured Kate as a future President or something, with Xiao as her First Lady, perhaps the first ever lesbian couple in the White House? Well, it was a thought at least. Time would tell if it had any merit. An Asian First Lady to a female President would have a very nice ring to it, to say the least.

“She has a very tasty bottom, that’s true enough!” I agreed with Kate while Xiao continued to bounce up and down on my prick.

“I would love to get to rim her every day for the rest of my life if I could, not that I could give this up, nor could she, I imagine,” Kate confessed as she slid her tongue between Xiao’s cheeks again.

“You two should get married and let me breed both of you! You should also let Phil breed you, along with Carl, and several others, for that matter. Imagine how busy and happy you’d be with a brood like that! Not to mention the fun in making them!” I chuckled as I kept pumping hard in and out of Xiao.

“I’d also like to get the chance to eat Mom out, as would Xiao, I suspect,” Kate admitted, making Heather blush a bit.

“Yes, I would love to taste her twat and her ass!” Xiao agreed, licking her lips as I fucked Kate’s face and then returned to her dripping wet snatch.

“You should suck each other’s tits a lot, too, I like. I would like to see your mother’s tits become world famous. Foreign dignitaries would be eager to suck her tits in front of literally everyone. They could perhaps motorboat her, too. Maybe even tongue-fuck her now and then,” I laughed at the image of Heather Duvall having her asshole eaten out by heads of state, maybe even the Pope.

“That would definitely gain us some leverage!” Phil smirked, even as I put him to work fucking Jen.

“Back to work, babe,” Jen insisted, working her hips even harder to take him very far inside her soaked cunt.

“Roxanne, why don’t you spread Heather’s cheeks and go down on her pucker with your tongue? I imagine that you’re craving a sample of it, anyway, aren’t you?” I instructed Roxanne, who could never refuse me, of course.

“Yes, yes, lick my bunghole! Lick my ass!” Heather encouraged my sister, who was actually quite thrilled that she got the chance to rim her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.