Dogging Tales - Cover

Dogging Tales

Copyright© 2018 by Dante X

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young boy gets seduced by an old man who offered driving lessons. Story contains many factual events of how it all began. If Dogging, Bi sex between boys, men, girls, women and beast offend you. Please do not read.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The dog was already in the car so I jumped in the passenger side. He then told me, we were picking up Sue on the way, as he had heard, there was a special event on today at the old farmhouse in the woods.

Sue ... Farmhouse ... Event ... I had no idea what he was talking about.

On the way he admitted, that he paid Sue to help me lose my virginity. But what I was really intrigued about, was what she had done with the dog...

So I asked him and he told me, she liked all kinds of sex and that’s why she worked as a hooker and sometimes she called him to go out for a drive and to bring the dog, as she needed a real good fuck and that most of her customers were either Asian or older married men that couldn’t make her cum.

Sue, was already waiting on the pavement outside her bedsit and jumped in the car as soon as we pulled up. She smiled and said Hello, then made a big fuss of King.

We drove into the countryside and I thought the plan was ... He was going to let me have at go at driving again but said, because of the special event today, we had to put if off till next time. I was a bit disappointed but not too worried as today looked like it was going to be much more interesting.

Victor then said to Sue in the back, “How is he Sue? Is he ready?”

I looked back ... and to my disbelief ... She was playing with the dog in the back of the car ... He was laying on his back while Sue was wanking his cock and it was fucking huge, even longer than Victor’s but not as fat.

She could see I was suprised but just smiled at me and carried on as if it was the most normal thing to be doing with a dog in a car.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the little car park in the woods again but this time, there were 4 other cars there.

As Victor parked the car, he said all excitedly, “We had better hurry up to the old farmhouse as we don’t want want to miss the show.”

“SHOW ... What show?” I asked,

“Come on ... you’ll see soon enough.”

We all walked into the woods down a little track with King bounding away in front, his cock was still sticking out but not as erect as when Sue was playing with him. It sure looked like the dog knew exactly where to go...

We had only gone about 200 yards when we came upon, I assumed the old farmhouse. It was totally derelict and obviously not been lived in for many years but I could see, there were people inside and the door was open.

Victor called King and attached his lead. A man appeared in the doorway, and suspiciously looked all around, then ushered us all inside.

In the farmhouse there were 4 men including the guy who let us in, another big black dog, no idea what breed but it was bigger than King and there was a young girl. She must have been about my age 14 and was sitting on a sofa with the black dogs head between her legs. It was licking away while another guy held it back by its lead and all the guys were watching her.

A few greetings were exchanged as Victor obviously knew one or two of them and Sue went straight over to the girl, introduced herself and sat next to her. They chatted briefly and giggled with each other, then King started pulling Victor by its lead over towards Sue and the young girl.

I’d never seen the girl before so assumed she went to a different school than me. She was obviously into dogs though as she was smiling and joking away with Sue while the dog was slurping away between her legs.

I couldn’t help thinking that she looked too small to be doing this kind of thing and the dog was at least as big as her and all these guys are probably older than her dad.

She was wearing a short pleated black skirt and a white boob tube top, her tits were pretty small, just little bumps.

A big fat guy stood up and anounced that, “Everyone was here and we can start the show.”

The guys all cheered and clapped as the girls sat there with a dog each in between their legs. Victor held King’s lead as did another guy who I assumed owned the black dog.

The old fat guy then said, they could take pictures but to try not to show faces. Smartphones hadn’t been invented back then so the 2 guys holding cameras were of the big old SLR type.

The dogs were pulled away as the girls stood up stripped off, then keeled on the sofa with their pussies and bums up in the air.

The dogs were pulling away on their leads as a couple of guys started taking pictures. Victor and the other guy held the dogs back, probably to stop them mounting the girls too soon.

I was staring at the scene in front of me in disbelief but could see that both Sue and the young girl were very willing participants. Who would ever believe me if I told them what I saw today! My mates at school would just laugh and call me a weirdo or worse a bullshiter.

I watched as the guys took some pictures from different angles and then the one holding the black dog started getting really vocal and shouting really lewd comments to the girls.

“You fucking sluts”... “Come on, open them pussies up”... “Fucking dog whores”... “You’re gonna get fucked real good today, you fucking dog slut whores.”

He was a real arrogant loudmouth and even Victor rolled his eyes as he abused the girls. It wasn’t long before they all had their cocks out and were wanking and groping the girls. At least Sue had a pair of tits but the young girl was almost flat chested.

She had a really nice arse though and was making a lot of noise as the dogs were brought in closer and they started licking away at their exposed pussies and bums. I watched the big black dog push it’s tongue deep into the young girls little pussy and wondered ... How many times she had let a dog fuck her ... It was obviously not her first time.

One guy offered his cock to the young girl to suck, she opened her mouth and he started face fucking her from behind the sofa. Sue saw me standing there like a lemon and called me over. I walked over to see what she wanted and she just smiled up at me, reached out and unzipped my jeans.

I let her pull my cock free and she started sucking me just like the young girl next to her. I noticed the girl looking up at me, in between having a cock pushed in her mouth. She had a a really nice face and if I saw her in school, I would never believe what she was doing here ... But she had this puzzled look on her face, as if she recognised me from somewhere...

I smiled down at her and she reached out to cup my balls. The old guy was now wanking and slapping his cock on her head and face. Then he gripped her head and tried to push his cock down her throat again ... She gagged and coughed a few times and was nearly sick.

Her eyes were all wet and teary so he pulled out and told me to swap places. I did as he asked and the young girl looked pleased to be taking my 14 year old not yet developed 5 inch cock than his big fat hairy 7 inch cock in her mouth.

He was not at all a nice guy as he grabbed Sue’s head and rammed his cock straight into her throat. Even Sue coughed and spluttered a bit but she took him all the way in and was obviously quite used to that kind of treatment

The dogs were getting hard to restrain now and Victor told the girls to get down on the floor and let the dogs get in. Their cocks were fucking huge and they were slobbering all over the girls arse’s and backs.

King was first to mount and penetrate Sue ... Victor then unclipped the lead. Sue had reached down between her legs and guided his long cock straight into her pussy. King was laying across her back and she held his front legs to stop him scratching her back and to hold him in position so he could fuck her properly.

They were all wanking their cocks and one guy was still trying to take pictures but eventually he put the camera down and joined in the groping.

The young girl was having a problem and the owner of the black dog was kneeling on the floor trying to help the dog get inside her. He shouted for someone to get the lube ... He was handed the lube and slapped it all on her little pussy.

“She’s a tight one”, he laughed

The girl looked at me and motioned for me to sit on the sofa next to her. So I walked round and sat near her head where she immediately reached out for my cock again. I opened my legs and let her play with me as I was well hard watching all the action. The big dog had managed to enter her and she started moaning out in pain and pleasure.

She squeezed my cock so fucking hard I though she was gonna pull it off, so I yelled out ... LET GO...

All the men laughed and I moved away as the black dog was inside her and humping away. I could see now, the dog was definately bigger than her and for the life of me, I couldn’t see how this small girl could take such a long cock in pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.