Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Leon tells Jessica that it is okay and that she can play with him all she wants. She comes into the room, followed closely by Amber. Together they climb onto the bed, both already naked like he is. His cock is slow to come around and doesn’t go unnoticed, so Amber starts playing with his balls. She motions to Jessica and the girl grabs his rod. Her soft hands are cold, but the combination quickly coaxes his member into action.

“Why don’t you kiss him?” Amber offers.

Jessica is hesitant at first as she moves in closer to the man. Leon grabs her and pulls her into his lips. She hesitates a little more at first and then reciprocates the act. Her hand tightens on his manhood, squeezing it while her tongue entangles with his. Leon pulls away and says, “Would you like to kiss my dick?”

She nods. “I would like to.”

“You can take his dick while I play with his balls,” Amber says.

After a few minutes, Amber moves up her father’s shaft and the girls take turns putting it in their mouths. Leon’s hand slips down and around to Jessica’s ass where he slides a finger into her backdoor. It startles the girl at first, but she is quick to relax and he starts moving it in and out slowly. Amber has them stop, and with Leon’s finger still in Jessica’s hot, little ass, Amber pops one of the girl’s breasts into her mouth and begins sucking on it. Leon’s cock bounces as it pulsates. The scene causes more blood to be pumped into the organ and like before, it starts throb until it hurts.

“Let me have those,” the man says, motioning toward Jessica’s lovely breasts. He takes his finger from her ass and she moves up, placing them before him. She has a tiny birth mark that he hadn’t seen before, now nearly in the center of her chest, making her breasts very unique.

While he sucks on a nipple, making them harder, Amber spreads Jessica’s legs apart and slides her body onto the girl’s until their snatches meet. Amber then slowly begins rubbing her cunt on Jessica’s and soon they are matching pace and the rubbing turns into grinding. Jessica arches her back, drawing away from the man and both young girls moan from the orgasm they both share. Leon feels a steady stream of precum on his leg and he knows he is ready for one of their pussies.

“Why don’t you take care of my dick while I play with Jess,” Leon suggests to his daughter.

She nods and climbs on top of him, straddling his body and facing away. Leon helps Jessica sit on him so that both girls’ backs are together. When they are settled, he pulls Jessica in and begins kissing her. She is a great kisser, especially for a teen. He is definitely looking forward to spending more time with this young girl. And while they kiss, he slips a couple of fingers into her tight snatch.

Amber methodically works her father’s cock while he massages Jessica’s insides. She is quick to orgasm and quickly covers his belly in her juices. Amber climaxes thirty seconds later, adding to the mixture. Very quickly, Leon’s balls are covered by the juices as well.

“Both of you need to lie down,” Leon orders.

They comply, lying next to each other. Leon starts on Jessica first because he wants to taste her juices before they are all gone. He starts by licking around her folds, gathering up all of the sweet juices that he can. Meanwhile, Amber has set upon the girl’s nipples with her tongue while watching her father enjoying himself. He drives his tongue into the young girl and spends some time with her. She moans and moves around a bit. Leon wants to have a bit of his daughter too, so he moves over to her, starting with her clit. Amber is more involved then Jessica and he takes it to be part of Jessica’s reluctance with having him instead of one of her friends licking her pussy.

Within a few minutes, Amber begins to jerk and takes to grinding her cunt on his face. “I’ve got to cum, Daddy,” she moans. So Leon goes at it a little harder. Her hand comes down on the back of his head and she grinds harder against his face. A few seconds later his mouth is filled with her juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.