Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The shower is relaxing. Amber runs ahead of her father and gets the water going while Leon drags his body up the stairs. By the time he gets there the water is letting off some steams and already fogging the mirrors. Amber stand by the door with a big smile on her face. Leon returns the smile and steps into the shower and is immediately pelted by three shower heads.

He loves his showers, so when he bought the house the master bathroom was the first to get remodeled. Now there is a shower head sticking out from opposite sides of the wall and a large rain shower head in the center. Talk about some of the best showers one can take!

Leon goes straight to the wall and leans against it. He is exhausted because of last night and this morning. The excitement of fucking his daughter is intense but like a drug, he is coming down hard. Amber slides up behind him. She wraps her arms around his waist and presses her luscious breasts against his back.

“I love you, Daddy,” she whispers.

“I love you too, baby,’ Leon says back. “Do you think this will last?” he asks, not really sure why.

“I certainly hope so, Daddy,” Amber says softly.

Her answer, in a way, surprises him. He feels himself wanting to be with her for the rest of his life as ridiculous as it sounds. Then Amber suddenly lets go, breaking her father from his thoughts. She returns to him a moment later with a sponge and she begins washing his back. Running the sponge down her father’s ass, Amber then goes lower, continuing down his legs. When she is finished, Leon turns around. He is starting to get aroused with his member no longer remaining flaccid and spent. He cannot believe it is getting hard again, yet he isn’t complaining.

Amber stands there, rubbing the sponge across Leon’s chest and arms. Slowly, she drags the sponge down his belly and then to his cock, where she takes extra care to stroke it along the tip and length of it. Leon’s prick stiffens fully, shooting out at the young teen like a lance. The girl smiles and continues to move to his balls. She cups them with one hand and caresses them with the sponge with the other. Leon feels so good in this moment. He cannot get enough. And when Amber thinks his balls are clean enough, she finishes the rest of his legs.

When her task is complete, she drops the sponge to the side and sits up into a kneeling position. Leon feels her lips kissing his thighs and it sends a rush of blood right into his loins. The throbbing causes it to bounce and even hurt a little. Then he swears he hears a slight giggle from the little nymph. Amber purposely makes her kissing sounds loud and erotic now, which only intensifies the anticipation he has.

Then her mouth slips onto her father’s balls. Leon lets out a moan that seems to come out of nowhere. The girl swishes them around inside her mouth. She tenderly licks them while still warming them inside her hot cavern. She uses her tongue to move them around. His entire sack is in there! And Leon begins to wonder just what else his daughter is capable of and where she learned it.

“Oh, that’s it, Amber!” he moans loudly, matching her enthusiasm. “Oh, baby!”

Amber removes his balls from her mouth. She moves right up to his shaft and her tongue doesn’t stop. It shoots out and she starts to work it up along the underside of his manhood. She then carries it up and down a few times until she gets to the tip where she wraps her mouth completely around it. Leon’s body gives a shudder. Her hand wraps his balls and she slides his erection all the way into her mouth until she reaches the base.

Now, Leon is not incredibly big with only a few inches more than the average guy, but he is shocked to see that his little girl can take all of it. He’s had his share of blowjob, but none of the women, not even Amber’s mother could take it all in without at least gagging. Amber takes it all like a pro and seems to be rightfully enjoying it. She starts taking him in and out, filling the air with slurping sounds while continuing to fondle his balls and stroking his length.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” the man moans. “Suck it good for daddy!”

It is amazing. As she sucks she uses her mouth muscle to swirl around the thickness, taking the intensity to a whole new level. Leon can’t help but grab her head, wrapping her hair around his hands. He looks down at her sweet face and moves his hips slightly as if to face fuck her. It brings a series of erotic moaning sounds from her as well.

“Oh, my fucking ... Amber...” he groans. “I’m not going to be able to hold it any longer...”

This doesn’t deter Amber—not that it is Leon’s goal to. Instead, she increases her suction, tightening her lips around him like a vacuum seal. Leon’s cock pulses all the way to his balls and he can feel them getting ready to let a load fly.

“Oh, fuck!” he yells.

The man’s prick jumps. Amber’s hand squeezes his balls tightly. His grip on her hair tightens and he pulls her head in hard. Leon feels the head of his cock pressing to the back of her throat. Then he explodes in her mouth—he really explodes. There is no other way to describe it. His pulsing prick pumps load after load of hot cum straight down her throat. Where it all comes from leaves the man slightly stunned. He throws his head back, letting out a howl from deep inside. There is so much cum offered to the girl that her tiny mouth can’t seem to hold it all. The sticky white cream streams down onto his balls and onto her hand before the water pushes it away.

When his cock finally stops spewing, Leon lets go of his daughter’s head and stumbles back against the wall. His is drained, yet he feels more alive than he ever has. Amber follows him over, wrapping her sweet lips around the tip of his tired member, sucking on it and trying to drain whatever fluid is left inside it. When she is done, she looks up at the man with a smile. “Did you enjoy that as much as I did, Daddy?”

Leon looks down into his little girl’s bright eyes and says, “More than you know.” He helps her to her feet and she sinks into him, planting her full pouty lips into his. Her tongue slips out, taking over her father’s mouth. Their tongues dance. Her chest rubs his. Her cunt toys with his limp prick, which once again is threatening to swell again. Then she is suddenly breaking away. “Ah, Daddy,” she says in her sweet innocent teen voice. “If you keep getting hard, we’ll never make it out of the house for tonight’s dinner supplies.”

A grin spreads from ear to ear. “Well, if that’s what it takes,” he says.

“Oh, you are impossible,” Amber says before landing a hard kiss on his lips. She then turns around and bounds out of the shower.


Together, Leon and Amber head down tot eh grocery store where he decides it best to let his daughter do the shopping. An hour later he thinks that maybe it wasn’t the best idea. She has the buggy filled with everything straight out of the snack aisle. When they check out, Leon about has a heart attack. “Are you trying to kill me, kiddo?”

She puts on a pouty face. “Well, I can put it all back and just have an okay time.”

Leon pays and they leave the store. Next they head to the video store to drop off the movie from last night. Leon offers to rent another, but Amber insists that they can find something in his movie collection to watch. Little does he know which movie collection she is referring to and why she didn’t mention Netflix. “So, who is all coming over tonight?” he decides to ask, striking up.

“Um, I invited Jessica Jackson,” she answers with a smile. Leon grins. “Then there’s Sandra Castillo. You’ll find her attractive.”

“And how old is Sandra?” Leon asks.

“She’s going to high school this year, so she’ll probably be in your class,” Amber says, biting her lower lip.

The chances of her being in his class are pretty high because he is the only history teacher in the high school. “And by that you mean she is still...”

“Yep,” Amber fills in.

“And I’ll find her attractive why?”

“Because she is,” Amber says with almost a squeaky voice. “She already has a nice rack for being so young.”

“How nice?” Leon mumbles.

“There a little bigger than mine,” Amber adds, sounding hopeful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.