Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Leon slept well for the first time in quite a while. His dreams were filled with images of his daughter and her sweet body rubbing against his. And they must have been better than he thinks because he wakes up with his prick stiff as a board and his boxers plastered with cum. So he drags himself off the bed and into the bathroom.

After stripping off his clothes, he steps into the shower. Then cranking up the hot water to nearly max, Leon leans against the wall to let the water beat off him. This is when he remembers how he had left his daughter last night. Now a sense of dread fills him and his cock goes limp. He isn’t sure if he is going to be able to face her or even lie to her. After all, he could try to use the excuse of her getting all wet, but the sight of dried cum is a different story. He cuts off the water, cutting the shower short and quickly towels off. He is dressed in under a minute, making sure that he is wearing a loose enough shirt to cover his groin. Then he leaves the room.

Leon steps out into the hall and is hit with a wall of sweet smelling aroma. He can smell fruit and pancakes and his stomach begins to protest with rampant growls. Curiosity has him in its grasp now, so does his stomach. His confrontation with Amber has just folded tenfold. So he creeps down the stairs slowly and makes his way into the kitchen.

Amber has her back to him and doesn’t seem to notice her father as she continues to make breakfast. Her lingerie from last night is gone and replaced by one of his shirts that completely dwarfs her young form. Her hair hangs loosely. Leon thinks about her pussy and how soft it was. He would love to feel it again. His member stirs a little, but doesn’t bother him since his shirt covers the area enough to hide it. Leon is staring, lost in his thoughts of lust, totally forgetting about the confrontation when Amber spins around, nearly dropping the plate in her hands and letting out a gasp of surprise.

“Oh, Daddy, you scared me,” she says grinning. The light through the window gives her hair and skin a glow and lights up her face to make her more beautiful than ever.

“I’m sorry,” Leon says. “Making breakfast I see.” He is trying to break the tension that he at least feels. Maybe she didn’t notice what he did after all.

“Just for you,” she says winking. “I’m making pancakes with a fruit topping, just like you like. You have your choice of strawberries or blueberries.”

“Can I have both?” he says, taking a spot at the table.

“No problem,” she nods, all bubbly.

“You fell asleep during the movie, kiddo.” He needs to see if she knows or not. Leon figures they should get it out of the way now rather than later.

“Yeah, I was a bit tired from the trip I guess.” She brings a plate for her father and herself over and then sits down. On each plate sit two pancakes, each one has strawberries and blueberries poured over the top. “I see you enjoyed yourself too.” Leon almost has the first bite to my mouth when she says this. The look on his face must say it all. He knows he is at least shocked. Amber on the other hand sits with her face in her hands, smiling. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, Daddy. But I do wish you would have woken me up first so that I could see you jerk off.”

“I ... um ... don’t know what to say,” Leon says, setting his fork down. “I really shouldn’t have done that.”

“Oh, come on, Daddy,” she admonishes. “I know you have been thinking about me for some time now, just like you do Jessica Jackson.”

“I don’t either,” he argues, knowing that only part of that is a lie.

“It’s alright to admit it,” she pushes.

‘There is nothing to admit,” he fires back. Leon doesn’t know why he is arguing over something so trivial, something that would just be so easy to explain and set straight, because it is only recently that he has been thinking of Amber like that. He guesses it maybe is to justify something.

“Last year when we had a sleepover, I saw how you looked at us,” she presses even more. “And after you thought we were asleep, we slipped to your door and watched you jerk off, calling and moaning both our names.”

Leon’s face reddens. He was caught red handed and didn’t even know it. How could he forget that? He cannot believe he had thought of Amber that way before yesterday. “Why didn’t you say something?” he asks once he regains his composure.

“We were too scared,” the girl admits. “But now I’m not.” She stands up and grabs both their plates and sets them on the counter. When she returns, she strips off the shirt and lets it drop to the floor before climbing onto the table just like a cat would.

Leon is about to complain when she presses a finger to her lips telling him to sshhh. His cock presses hard against the fabric of his shorts while he gazes at her perfect teen body. The light plays along her perfect breasts, down her tight belly and over her smooth pussy mound. The light highlights her smooth body.

Amber begins to slowly caress her body. Starting at her neck, she lets her fingertips glide down to her breasts. She pinches and twists those lovely nipples and allows her tongue to dart out and lick along her lower lip. Her hands skip along her navel, over her slightly curved belly to graze over her cunt. Leon can see how wet her little pussy is when her fingers lock down over to stretch it up, opening it for him. He licks his lips, his mouth suddenly dry. She lets go of it, letting it settle back. It is tight, he knows from last night’s exploration. Her folds are full and juicy and swollen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.